Author Topic: Stupidity  (Read 18426 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Stupidity
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »
when they then finnally cap all the map and they would also the only once left on eu1 and eu2, wont they then feel special, all having titles  :lol:

I still think, that one of the main reasons for the first Iraq War was, to get an enemy fast no matter whom. Just as then america lost one of their long term enemies USSR. There is this theory, which says that a nations coherence as a society only works out aslong you have common goals. A Nation basicly defined through wars and enemies, would have a tough time, by loosing an enemy. No enemies, no reason for coherence. I wonder how long it takes for either of these fucked up depraved handholding carebearing cocksucking bitches to either get it over with and attack all others, take em down or to turn on each other or *yawn* goto hybernation and wait for the next strat.

Bite me ... my masochism tendencies have been increased in this game, so bite me i still wont fight you, i wont make a single roster against you, you can have it all, take it, come on, we will see what happens afterwards  :twisted: That then is what you are really afraid of, no enemies , surrounded but by friends ... in a war game  :lol:
come on 4k troops in Rebache, you can have them, just attack and that way you can take even more castles sooner. You can see it as a contribution to your already weakening interest in a game without anyone to fight against, send a few polish nolifers who still think this is great, give them the exstasy on getting 4k troops for free.

I am here really with Kesh on this one, i pitty you.
You became what you fought in strat 1 but you became even worse. You became boring.
But hey you are good lads, which just cant say no to new applicants right? May it be as clan members, faction members(i cant remember this other clan who is in your faction, must have lost its identity) or friends who are not fighting you but are united with you while fighting the same enemies,  "independently"  :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

and damn am i glad i muted you, to not have to see your fucked up reasoning anymore.

@Heskeytime
you want to play nice with them, go ahead, because that is what really helped sofar. Reasoning which they dont listen to, as they still think this is a big ruse, while they dont get, that they lost "the game" already. Like in, there is no meaning to this game for them anymore, they lost the way of this game a long time ago and with us not going against them, the game looses all substance for them. They may for a while now still hang after the fond memories, but they will not be able to keep up the illusion forever , that they need to struggle and need to make efforts to win , while they get everything for free. At some point their members will notice, "Why the hell do we continue doing this shit, bad or no XP and bad or no battles and no fucking enemies to fight with". When then their activity rate drops to an all time low and they miss out on the crucial point where they could have still waged war against their ^^ friends, that then will be the point i will laugh my ass of.

We lost, you won, bad game, moving on.

Can you just quit again instead of writing pages of excuses and that people don't play how you want them to play?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:11 pm »
+3
Can you just quit again instead of writing pages of excuses and that people don't play how you want them to play?

Oh quit reading then ?  I know this didnt come to your USA brain. No problem.

I am here really with Kesh on this one, i pitty you.
 May it be as clan members, faction members(i cant remember this other clan who is in your faction, must have lost its identity) or friends who are not fighting you but are united with you while fighting the same enemies,  "independently"  :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Most of cRPG players keep playing this game because of fame.They gain a name by the game and they give a life to it.We have many legends and all of them just seperating from each other but we still remember their name.

In UIF we cant really give the names ; I can give UIF legends but thats only because i played with them.People dont even know who is the third or fourth guy on command at DRZ or Grey order.Their butcher players ? Most of them just call yea grey order got some good players or yes drz got some too but cant fuckin give name for it.But on the otherside its totally different.

We had many hero in BashiBazouk but i guess people know us because we used to play on EU_1 instead of EU_2 otherwise they would just call us Cicero and his men like Hetman and his men.

DRZ and GO ; just one big group leading by 1 fuckin command without even critise it.Its still nice to see that they are loyal to a tag and give more fame for it which even got a limit and cant gain anymore.Every battle you win , every goods u transfer , every troop u create , every gold u transfer will give e-peen to your clan leader not you ; and remember nobody give a shit about your personality u can only get watched by big brother :)

We are the original Indıpendent clans ; we will to be remembered by crpg players as name but not you ; you are just a drz or grey order.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2014, 03:14:15 pm »
I'm not really into Strat and all but looking at those sieges tonight for the castles... with DRZ and GO as attacking party... the defenders side is kinda full with people... just saying...

For your big plan to work you kinda need to involve all those Strat randomers. Otherwise... well... you'll figure it out.  :?

What happens when AI fiefs are gone... well... you'll figure it out.  :?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2014, 03:23:55 pm »
Most of cRPG players keep playing this game because of XP.

Fixed.

For XP, we need balanced roster.
For a balanced roster, we need players both side.

The war embargo is ruining the little bits of fun we could still have had by possibly making strategus battles unplayable.

I really hope noone follows the lead of the war embargo leaders and just apply en masse everytime they can.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2014, 03:28:47 pm »
+4

The war embargo is ruining the little bits of fun we could still have had by possibly making strategus battles unplayable.

Thats our aim actually.We will ruin the game because they are ruining our game.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2014, 03:41:38 pm »
+4
Strategus is all about battles, which can be held without anti-UIF, it worked out well in past with set up fights between UIF, it will work in the future. In fact, that will only benefit those randomers who cba to join factions and just want to play the game as loners.
Even if every single non-UIF member leaves strat, druzhina and GO alone have enough players to fill the rosters and have great fights while having all the map to themselves.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2014, 03:50:30 pm »
+1
Even if every single non-UIF member leaves strat, druzhina and GO alone have enough players to fill the rosters and have great fights while having all the map to themselves.

Thank you otobus ; you understand this but still saying that UIF is logical lol

We as non UIF who dont have enough people that wants to play strategus or strategus battle cant fill roster against UIF ; got it ?

We dont do it because we suck ; even if we try our best we will be outnumbered.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2014, 04:57:57 pm »
+1
Both Greys and DRZ are good clans with good players, but the Greyzhina alliance just fucks the game up.
It's not the question to fill the rosters with some random guys without any strategy. It would be much more challenging to fight against a real enemy, or to make something more original when a new Strat start.
Maybe living in a vast plain country accustom you to boredom.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2014, 05:01:03 pm »
+5
Thank you otobus ; you understand this but still saying that UIF is logical lol
I think UIF is a gaming community with its own microclimate and relationships and the lack of english speakers in it makes it only logical that fighting between each other will be the last thing they do. You were a part of UIF long enough to understand that.

We as non UIF who dont have enough people that wants to play strategus or strategus battle cant fill roster against UIF ; got it ?

We dont do it because we suck ; even if we try our best we will be outnumbered.
I won't question the truthfulness of your statements but I'm quite sure that grown up men should embrace the problem rather than doing what you guys did. Shunning, crying, making thousands of posts describing how you don't care anymore is what a child would do.
If you value the fun strategus can bring, if you really think that "anti-UIF vs UIF" paradigm is rather destructive due to reduced anti-UIF numbers - have a public discussion on it. Gather every strat leader, everyone who is interested in that discussion, get devs involved and find a way to get over the issue. And most important, make UIF a part of that discussion, don't try to force your solutions on it, i can assure you that strategus dying is the last thing UIF wants and they can collaborate if you ask them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:10:59 pm by autobus »

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2014, 05:11:32 pm »
+1
I won't question the truthfulness of your statements but I'm quite sure that grown up men should embrace the problem rather than doing what you guys did. Shunning, crying, making thousands of posts describing how you don't care anymore is what a child would do.
If you value the fun strategus can bring, if you really think that "anti-UIF vs UIF" paradigm is rather destructive due to reduced anti-UIF numbers - have a public discussion on it. Gather every strat leader, everyone who is interested in that discussion, get devs involved and find a way to get over the issue. And most important, make UIF a part of that discussion, don't try to force your view on everyone, i can assure you that strategus dying is the last thing UIF wants.
Believe me we have tried to talk with them but everything they say is *polish accent* What about you take castle and cites, get strong and then we come and rape you.
We do this because we have tried to talk with them and it doesn't work, see? Now when we don't fight uif any more we can fight each other and have some nice battles, and that's exactly what we want
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2014, 05:17:15 pm »
+1
Fixed.

For XP, we need balanced roster.
For a balanced roster, we need players both side.

I really hope noone follows the lead of the war embargo leaders and just apply en masse everytime they can.

Butan, there hasnt been an even roster since we started playing in case you havent noticed - even before the embargo

With the ignoring of the UIF they are either forced into war with each other or fun battles - either way you get your xp battles. Doing what you suggest will only make the rosters be unbalanced for the rest of strat.

Patience is a virtue  :wink:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2014, 05:23:15 pm »
+1
Believe me we have tried to talk with them but everything they say is *polish accent* What about you take castle and cites, get strong and then we come and rape you.
We do this because we have tried to talk with them and it doesn't work, see?
Public thread with devs in it, Arn. Solving issues may be hard sometimes, harder than saying "don't attack us you retards" to first polish guy you see.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2014, 05:29:22 pm »
+3
I think UIF is a gaming community with its own microclimate and relationships and the lack of english speakers in it makes it only logical that fighting between each other will be the last thing they do. You were a part of UIF long enough to understand that.
If you value the fun strategus can bring, if you really think that "anti-UIF vs UIF" paradigm is rather destructive due to reduced anti-UIF numbers - have a public discussion on it. Gather every strat leader, everyone who is interested in that discussion, get devs involved and find a way to get over the issue. And most important, make UIF a part of that discussion, don't try to force your view on everyone, i can assure you that strategus dying is the last thing UIF wants.

I am not saying that UIF is cancer to game.Its fuckin paradox.

I understand DRZ and Grey Order wants to play with but kapikulu , nords , byzantium ? Wtf There isnt even 1 clan that have more or equal with only 1 UIF clan. You can tell us to make a group against UIF but why ? Why should i make alliance with HRE or Fallen or Kinngrimm if i dont like them ? Why shall i force to get a fuckin Axis Allies battle ?

You must understand us also cos i certainly understand and +1 about your thought autobus except taking kapikulu byzantium and nords to UIF.Its paradox we cant find a solution for the two clans that have greatest numbers wants to play with but there isnt any other clans that wants to play with with same numbers.

For the embargo.Its not fuckin childish or crying ; we simply dont want to participate something which will even if we try our best will be just " yea we did good but its UIF ".

Answer this autobus please ; we all know how anti-uif players play , skills or othershit by saying anti-uif i am not talking about clans that are in strategus ; a clan can have a really good player but that guy would a fuckin social and not gonna participate any battle.

So tell me ; even if we fight in everybattle with dicipline and organised , even if we organise really really good trade whats our chance ?

Please give me a clear answer.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:09 pm »
+2
So, outside all if the whining, what I'm getting is this:  kalmar and friends attacked DRZ weak points.  Mostly remote villages and fiefs with crime, as well as their trade caravans and trade partners.  Now that DRZ had repelled the whiners and is ready to counter attack, you no longer want to fight then and will apparently sabotage yourself.  Sounds like a lot of bad sportsmanship to me.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2014, 06:55:36 pm »
+1
So tell me ; even if we fight in everybattle with dicipline and organised , even if we organise really really good trade whats our chance ?

Please give me a clear answer.
Although the numbers of active players are somewhat even, I agree that Anti-UIF factions are not organized and can't work as a whole. I do realize that you are united just because you are forced to. If your goal is to defeat UIF then i don't think you have high chances.
Although I'm quite sure you can put up a great fight and have tons of fun doing it, i also realize that playing against the odds is no fun to most of us and that is why i don't suggest you go and fight UIF, i suggest we solve that issue together.