Author Topic: Stupidity  (Read 18407 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Stupidity
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2014, 10:31:32 pm »
+1
Trying to make UIF turn on eachother like a baws. Altough i would go with something more realistic.
If you don't believe me go ask Harpag himself :P

Edit: And to be honest I couldn't care less if kapis and shougante start fighting uif now, it's to late for that
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2014, 11:14:59 pm »
+3

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2014, 11:54:31 pm »
+13

you (non uif and anti uif) are too stupid to get organized into one big bloc, and here is your problem!

This quote and others like it from other UIF players is what makes me think that maybe the shunners really do have the right idea.

If you want strat to just be Bloc A vs Bloc B then go play WoW or some other 2 faction based MMO. Most people here want a more dynamic diplomacy/politics wargame with shifting alliances and varied wars and so on. We dont want to play a 1v1 match of EU3 with all countries belonging to one of 2 super empires. Strat is its best when there are tons of different factions and your inability to see that just depresses me.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2014, 12:27:38 am »
I've been playing this game since before strategus even came about. One faction has consistently abused game mechanics, abused alliances and created essentially puppets out of "friends." They have also consistently won strategus. Congratulations Druzhina with your victories, but know now that to a large number in this community, our personal honor, how we conduct ourselves in this game, is more important than a superficial victory. You are the best at being the worst, and you have my grudging acknowledgement.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2014, 02:03:52 am »
+4
After seeing people do not defend against UIF,you decided to attack 4 castles in one day.
This just sums up the whole drama about strategus.
You play it to pump your virtual e-peen up.
We play it only if we have fun.

Enjoy wasting your hours on sunday evening  to take castles from 30 unorganized peasants :lol:

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2014, 02:28:20 am »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:03:22 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2014, 04:38:05 am »
Gentlemen, we have reached peak irony.

Kesh I'm sorry I poked fun at your illustrious strat history (it is an internet horse game joke, not an attack on your person). I actually agree with you (except for the need to include the nationality of the players involved, that has nothing to do with this discussion). Megablob faction ruins the "many warring kindgoms" feel that originally got me interested in strat. When everyone is buddy-buddy and just rolling over startup clans and randoms it takes a lot of fun out of it for me.

On the other hand, many of these players have known each other for years at this point. It doesn't make sense to just throw away years of alliance because some other players you don't know or care about aren't having as much fun as they would like to.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2014, 09:03:15 am »
+1
Why not all joining UIF ?
Nobody wants to fight UIF because it's not fun to loose all battles. It's like Irak or Libya trying to invade USA...
UIF is the New World Order, and so : end of the game.
We don't want to create an alliance just to give you a chance to have fun. If you want fun and big battles : FIGHT EACH OTHER, cowards !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2014, 11:35:07 am »
+1
Why not all joining UIF ?

Maybe cuz we don't want in UIF undisciplined and mewling assholes?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2014, 01:00:42 pm »
+1
Only cowards so....

What's your goal exactly ? To have the strongest alliance and say " We won" ? So, ok, you won. End of Strategus.

But who is the strongest ? Greys or Druzhinas ? You will never know  :wink:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:07:09 pm by Tovi »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2014, 01:15:51 pm »
+2
Maybe cuz we don't want in UIF undisciplined and mewling assholes?
And they took kapikulu :)

Good luck tonight i guess you will have really really hard battle to get 3 castles in 10 mins hahahaha

We all know that u all pissed off cos of it.

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2014, 01:26:22 pm »
the good thing when strat ends, some can get their job back  :mrgreen:

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2014, 02:33:25 pm »
+2
Good luck tonight i guess you will have really really hard battle to get 3 castles in 10 mins hahahaha

We all know that u all pissed off cos of it.
when they then finnally cap all the map and they would also the only once left on eu1 and eu2, wont they then feel special, all having titles  :lol:

I still think, that one of the main reasons for the first Iraq War was, to get an enemy fast no matter whom. Just as then america lost one of their long term enemies USSR. There is this theory, which says that a nations coherence as a society only works out aslong you have common goals. A Nation basicly defined through wars and enemies, would have a tough time, by loosing an enemy. No enemies, no reason for coherence. I wonder how long it takes for either of these fucked up depraved handholding carebearing cocksucking bitches to either get it over with and attack all others, take em down or to turn on each other or *yawn* goto hybernation and wait for the next strat.

Bite me ... my masochism tendencies have been increased in this game, so bite me i still wont fight you, i wont make a single roster against you, you can have it all, take it, come on, we will see what happens afterwards  :twisted: That then is what you are really afraid of, no enemies , surrounded but by friends ... in a war game  :lol:
come on 4k troops in Rebache, you can have them, just attack and that way you can take even more castles sooner. You can see it as a contribution to your already weakening interest in a game without anyone to fight against, send a few polish nolifers who still think this is great, give them the exstasy on getting 4k troops for free.

I am here really with Kesh on this one, i pitty you.
You became what you fought in strat 1 but you became even worse. You became boring.
But hey you are good lads, which just cant say no to new applicants right? May it be as clan members, faction members(i cant remember this other clan who is in your faction, must have lost its identity) or friends who are not fighting you but are united with you while fighting the same enemies,  "independently"  :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

and damn am i glad i muted you, to not have to see your fucked up reasoning anymore.

@Heskeytime
you want to play nice with them, go ahead, because that is what really helped sofar. Reasoning which they dont listen to, as they still think this is a big ruse, while they dont get, that they lost "the game" already. Like in, there is no meaning to this game for them anymore, they lost the way of this game a long time ago and with us not going against them, the game looses all substance for them. They may for a while now still hang after the fond memories, but they will not be able to keep up the illusion forever , that they need to struggle and need to make efforts to win , while they get everything for free. At some point their members will notice, "Why the hell do we continue doing this shit, bad or no XP and bad or no battles and no fucking enemies to fight with". When then their activity rate drops to an all time low and they miss out on the crucial point where they could have still waged war against their ^^ friends, that then will be the point i will laugh my ass of.

We lost, you won, bad game, moving on.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2014, 02:49:05 pm »
At some point their members will notice, "Why the hell do we continue doing this shit, bad or no XP and bad or no battles and no fucking enemies to fight with". When then their activity rate drops to an all time low and they miss out on the crucial point where they could have still waged war against their ^^ friends, that then will be the point i will laugh my ass of.

I'm not really into Strat and all but looking at those sieges tonight for the castles... with DRZ and GO as attacking party... the defenders side is kinda full with people... just saying...

For your big plan to work you kinda need to involve all those Strat randomers. Otherwise... well... you'll figure it out.  :?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2014, 02:49:22 pm »
when they then finnally cap all the map and they would also the only once left on eu1 and eu2, wont they then feel special, all having titles  :lol:

I still think, that one of the main reasons for the first Iraq War was, to get an enemy fast no matter whom. Just as then america lost one of their long term enemies USSR. There is this theory, which says that a nations coherence as a society only works out aslong you have common goals. A Nation basicly defined through wars and enemies, would have a tough time, by loosing an enemy. No enemies, no reason for coherence. I wonder how long it takes for either of these fucked up depraved handholding carebearing cocksucking bitches to either get it over with and attack all others, take em down or to turn on each other or *yawn* goto hybernation and wait for the next strat.

Bite me ... my masochism tendencies have been increased in this game, so bite me i still wont fight you, i wont make a single roster against you, you can have it all, take it, come on, we will see what happens afterwards  :twisted: That then is what you are really afraid of, no enemies , surrounded but by friends ... in a war game  :lol:
come on 4k troops in Rebache, you can have them, just attack and that way you can take even more castles sooner. You can see it as a contribution to your already weakening interest in a game without anyone to fight against, send a few polish nolifers who still think this is great, give them the exstasy on getting 4k troops for free.

I am here really with Kesh on this one, i pitty you.
You became what you fought in strat 1 but you became even worse. You became boring.
But hey you are good lads, which just cant say no to new applicants right? May it be as clan members, faction members(i cant remember this other clan who is in your faction, must have lost its identity) or friends who are not fighting you but are united with you while fighting the same enemies,  "independently"  :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

and damn am i glad i muted you, to not have to see your fucked up reasoning anymore.

@Heskeytime
you want to play nice with them, go ahead, because that is what really helped sofar. Reasoning which they dont listen to, as they still think this is a big ruse, while they dont get, that they lost "the game" already. Like in, there is no meaning to this game for them anymore, they lost the way of this game a long time ago and with us not going against them, the game looses all substance for them. They may for a while now still hang after the fond memories, but they will not be able to keep up the illusion forever , that they need to struggle and need to make efforts to win , while they get everything for free. At some point their members will notice, "Why the hell do we continue doing this shit, bad or no XP and bad or no battles and no fucking enemies to fight with". When then their activity rate drops to an all time low and they miss out on the crucial point where they could have still waged war against their ^^ friends, that then will be the point i will laugh my ass of.

kinngrimm_the_gravedigger  :wink: