Author Topic: Corsair's response to Kalmarunion invasion  (Read 16195 times)

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Re: Corsair's response to Kalmarunion invasion
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2014, 08:05:45 pm »
+1
Grandmom you are a pure masohist

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2014, 08:26:48 pm »
+1
Grandmom you are a pure masohist

Do you mean:

masochist (plural masochists)

1. someone who enjoys pain, or who derives pleasure from harming oneself or being harmed by others

Not for me to decide  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2014, 02:40:27 am »
+5
Too much shitty battle times guys, can't be arsed to tryhard enough and get out of bed for Strat. Enjoy the 4 AM wins guys.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2014, 12:07:18 pm »
+4
The first battles were pushed back due to Druzhina making a similar attack wave on the same day so that wasn't really our fault. This battle on Yalibe is a bad time though and clearly our fault. I don't know why we did that.

Tell your guys to use the night time and hopefully avoid the night battles by doing that.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2014, 12:34:18 pm »
+5
yeah, please don't do the 4am battles any more guys, sorry i shouted at you yesterday, i was already pissed off about dieing to a storm of arrows 3 battles in a row (you dont know how incredibly annoying it is to die like that :P )

i said i wouldnt go against uif yet i didnt say i wouldnt be neutral

i want strat to be fun as much as anyone else, but attacking shogunate, which was neutral before you made us go running to uif with this invasion (seriously HOW MANY CLANS ARE ATTACKING US ?!?!?! :D WHO THE HELL ARE THE BRIGADE?! WHY EVERYONE HATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :( ) we were planning on being neutral and doing our own thing

you guys kinda forced us into the east vs west powerblock dynamic, but meh .. :/ i'm not personally a fan of power blocks ..
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2014, 12:52:38 pm »
+3
In my opinion anyone who is not set or have badly adjusted night time, has only himself to blame. I repeat it over and over again to my people that this is important, but I suppose that half still do not understand what is said to them. I think that default auto night time for 8 hours, it's a good idea. (E.g. 2 am to 10 am)

You can't require that someone must waste a good position on the map, but we should require a minimum of competence, to prevent ruining sleep of many people.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2014, 01:07:46 pm »
+1
In my opinion anyone who is not set or have badly adjusted night time, has only himself to blame. I repeat it over and over again to my people that this is important, but I suppose that half still do not understand what is said to them. I think that default auto night time for 8 hours, it's a good idea. (E.g. 2 am to 10 am)

You can't require that someone must waste a good position on the map, but we should require a minimum of competence, to prevent ruining sleep of many people.

is it a maximum of 8 hours for night time? and is the time in your local time zone or GMT? i'll tell my guys to do it

cheers

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2014, 01:08:41 pm »
+2
since there seems to be confusion about why the battles was so late yesterday it's because they where pushed forward due to the amount of battles.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2014, 01:14:08 pm »
+3
yeah, please don't do the 4am battles any more guys, sorry i shouted at you yesterday, i was already pissed off about dieing to a storm of arrows 3 battles in a row (you dont know how incredibly annoying it is to die like that :P )

Yep, you had almost no archers in the Yalibe defence :) Blame chadz for the fact that we can't afford gear that protects from archers that cost almost nothing to equip :P Also try not to make Quincys mad next time :mrgreen:

And we couldn't trust you. You trade with the UIF, you get roster support from the UIF and you take position right next to us. Going against the Greys would have left us vulnerable towards an attack by you or any UIF that could move freely through your lands.

i want strat to be fun as much as anyone else, but attacking shogunate, which was neutral before you made us go running to uif with this invasion (seriously HOW MANY CLANS ARE ATTACKING US ?!?!?! :D WHO THE HELL ARE THE BRIGADE?! WHY EVERYONE HATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :( ) we were planning on being neutral and doing our own thing

You see great alliances where there are none. You are the fourth biggest clan on Strat and being supported by the three biggest ones and got some NA support by the Astralis it seems. We are less than 43 players and we try to do what we can to make this fun. We have a few independent friends, but no real factions behind us.

you guys kinda forced us into the east vs west powerblock dynamic, but meh .. :/ i'm not personally a fan of power blocks ..

UIF being joined by the Kapis is what caused the powerblock dynamic, not us. We tried to avoid it last strat when we joined in late and attacked a slightly bigger faction than us that was not that much a part of the East-West war.

And as Harpag said, please set the night time. That way we can avoid the worst battle times if the battles get pushed back like the first wave did. I personally don't know why we attacked at 3AM my time at Yalibe, but even this could have been fixed with the night time.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2014, 01:34:16 pm »
NA support by the Astralis it seems.

And occitan.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2014, 01:39:08 pm »
+1
And occitan.
Well fuck them we got Kesh, we win :mrgreen:
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2014, 01:52:10 pm »
+2

If you wanted to prove you were neutral, you wouldn't have gone running to the UIF straight away when things went pear shaped. What i could understand is if you put up a good fight, lost everything and then came back with the support of the UIF.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2014, 01:53:14 pm »
+2
heyy, we're not a big clan, we have 6 less members in our strat faction than kalmar, then we're also fighting the 16 quincy, the various NA clans you've got attacking us, vandals, brudna, and i don't even know how many others.

and not to mention that so far we've not received any help in terms of troop, gold or gear throughout all of this :3
where's everyone got this idea that we've gone running to UIF, before this war started we easily had the strongest economy on the map, and we still probably have some of the most banked gold, armour and weaponry

all our own work

so please people stop saying that we're "uif puppets" etc etc, it's pretty disrespectful to the hard work we put in to become as strong as we are with a MUCH smaller player base than most of the other big clans

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2014, 01:56:39 pm »
+3
heyy, we're not a big clan, we have 6 less members in our strat faction than kalmar, then we're also fighting the 16 quincy, the various NA clans you've got attacking us, vandals, brudna, and i don't even know how many others.

and not to mention that so far we've not received any help in terms of troop, gold or gear throughout all of this :3
(click to show/hide)
...explains it self...
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2014, 02:04:13 pm »
+4
clearly just sightseeing purposes. Clearly.