Author Topic: Ban: Ulfson  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Ban: Ulfson
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:19:56 am »
1. Name of your character involved
DL_Archer_Alt
2. Name of offending character(s)
SoW_Ulfson
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
10:00 PM EST, NA1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
On said map, walk up stairs. Start shooting at enemy. Ulf Walks infront. I shoot him. He turns and TKs me with Jarid in face.

No enemies Nearby. Ulfson is known for doing this:
http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/ban-sow_ulfson-55484/msg895693/#msg895693
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Felt he was justified in TWing/TKing Me for the TW i put on him.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Phant, but he said he didn't want to handle it when I bitched about it in TS even though he was right behind me when it happened.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
Re: Ban: Ulfson
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 04:30:17 am »
Well seeing is I don't have any screen shots, because I don't find it necessary to cry on the forums.  In my defense I was just running and got shot in the back of the head, so I turned around and threw thinking it was an enemy.  Well unluckily Anders ended up getting hit because obviously in his picture proves he shot me and I hit him.  Mine was a mistake, I am sorry Anders, I apologized after the round.  Sorry you have to find every little thing to post in the forums to listen to yourself talk.  My bad Anders, if I wasn't shot in the back of the head to begin with maybe the accidental TK wouldn't have happened.

Also to the admins going to look at this, Anders tends to post on just about anything and everything, yes I tk'ed, it was an accident...if I get a ban, he should too because no one gets shot in the back of the head running in a straight line, my turn around shot happened to kill his head shot didn't.  Once again sorry.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 04:30:55 am »
Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

I don't give to much of a damn, just don't tk me or do something REALLY shitty.
Sure, Ulf coulda just hit M like a NORMAL person, but NO he had to throw something into my face instead.

Well seeing is I don't have any screen shots, because I don't find it necessary to cry on the forums.  In my defense I was just running and got shot in the back of the head, so I turned around and threw thinking it was an enemy.  Well unluckily Anders ended up getting hit because obviously in his picture proves he shot me and I hit him.  Mine was a mistake, I am sorry Anders, I apologized after the round.  Sorry you have to find every little thing to post in the forums to listen to yourself talk.  My bad Anders, if I wasn't shot in the back of the head to begin with maybe the accidental TK wouldn't have happened.

Also to the admins going to look at this, Anders tends to post on just about anything and everything, yes I tk'ed, it was an accident...if I get a ban, he should too because no one gets shot in the back of the head running in a straight line, my turn around shot happened to kill his head shot didn't.  Once again sorry.

At this. You waited a whole 3 seconds before you turn and threw that Jarid into my face I had fired 1 and was knocking another arrow when you did. Also, this was on the map in which you can run up the bridge. There is no possible way an ENEMY could be there. Infact, in my SS, you can see only 1 enemy just reaching our position.

It wasn't accidental. You can't "accident" with no enemies around. In fact you only hit M AFTER you tk me and I M you.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:37:34 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 04:37:31 am »
Sure, Ulf coulda just hit M like a NORMAL person, but NO he had to throw something into my face instead.

For one, obviously I did hit M like a Normal person, and I threw something because I was randomly shot in the back of the head.  In a game where you have enemies, I instantly assumed you were one so I turned and threw.  Relax...was an accident.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 04:52:48 am »
(click to show/hide)

Sending Papasmurf to TK me instead. Sigh.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 04:59:29 am »
Obviously making assumptions, I wasn't even in TS.  You're very paranoid, if you think I care that much about TKing you or even trying to talk to you, you are sadly mistaken, and need to get a hold of yourself.   

****Modified*****

P.S.  Papasmurf doesn't do shit like that anyway, and truly Anders if I wanted to TK you and get banned I'd do it, but I am not childish like you to make threads about everything to appease your epeen.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 05:02:16 am »
He didnt send me. I killed you because you tw the fuck out of me over and over, amongst other people and nobody m's you because the shit is an accident. Yet your the ban thread king for the same shit happening to you, so thought was pretty fucked up and handled it immaturely. Made me feel better, but will probably be some kinda repurcussions fucking up some of this sweet x2 so the verdict is still out on if it was worth it.. but Im leaning towards yes.

edit: guess in short, im just tired of ban threads and the shitlords who make them for BS. But I dont need to feed the trolls, so I apologise for breaking the rules, but Im not sorry for killing you and doing it on the other team just doesnt send the same message

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 05:38:34 am »
Also, If I did TW you, why you not press M? Cause I didn't. "Im not sorry for killing you and doing it on the other team just doesnt send the same message"

This is my last response to this ridiculous cry baby post.  Anders I didn't press M because I got shot in the back of the head...I assumed like I said earlier it was an enemy.  Most friendlies do not shoot teammates in the back of the head when that teammate is running in a straight line, either you really suck (apparently you do b/c I am not the only one you've shot) or you just don't care.  And like Papasmurf said, you do it continuously (shooting teammates) and do not even bother with a "my bad" or "sorry" at the very least.  You just go on about your business, well I hit you, and it happened to headshot you and kill you...go about your business like you do to everyone you TW and stop wasting people's time with your shitty, lame ass threads. 

And you saying in the beginning of this post there are only friendlies around, well obviously your picture hides the truth because the very last line in the combat log shows me killing an enemy...so hence the reason I thought it was an enemy.  So stop trying to bend the truth of the picture to fit your stupid agenda. 

Once again thanks for wasting all our time Anders.     

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 05:43:31 am »
This is my last response to this ridiculous cry baby post.  Anders I didn't press M because I got shot in the back of the head...I assumed like I said earlier it was an enemy.  Most friendlies do not shoot teammates in the back of the head when that teammate is running in a straight line, either you really suck (apparently you do b/c I am not the only one you've shot) or you just don't care.  And like Papasmurf said, you do it continuously (shooting teammates) and do not even bother with a "my bad" or "sorry" at the very least.  You just go on about your business, well I hit you, and it happened to headshot you and kill you...go about your business like you do to everyone you TW and stop wasting people's time with your shitty, lame ass threads.

That was in reference to Papasmurf, not you, and I never TWed Papasmurf cause he did this about 1 map after the ban thread is up. To much correlation between this ban thread and his actions to TKing me.

(click to show/hide)

Also, how come no one handled Nova Amere's thread on this EXACT same thing? Admins forgot ALL about it.(I use it as evidence linked on first page)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 03:54:10 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrediting

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

1)The reason the admins don't look at these massively are because there mainly about stupid things. 2) To be honest it was 1tk. I'm sorry you had to wait a few minutes to the end of the round. Most people don't post over 1 tk.  And also with papa he tk you cause that was his decision. 3)You can't automatically assume connections with very little proof.

1) no they dont look at them seriously because you fucking clowns shit post repeatedly, it isnt stupid, its blatant team killing

2)it wasnt just 1 tk, it was a known malicious act, he knew what he was doing, there couldnt have been an enemy behind him, they just fucking spawned.

3)proof is quite clear, the time showing 6mins and 10 sec, knowing they just reached the bridge, knowing he was just shot and decided to revenge wound him, killing him in the act.

4)you are only posting because you are butt buddies with the guy, and you assume if you swamp the thread with shit, then it will clear his name, because the admins wont want to sift through the garbage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH,  Lying to yourself doesn't justify the one million threads you post.  You're one comical guy Anders.

lying to yourself and the community because you intentionally team killed someone through revenge to justify how you didnt do it because it was an "accident", oh comical.......

And you saying in the beginning of this post there are only friendlies around, 1) well obviously your picture hides the truth because the very last line in the combat log shows me killing an enemy...so hence the reason I thought it was an enemy.  2) So stop trying to bend the truth of the picture to fit your stupid agenda. 

1) I cant see what is being hidden.....because its not hiding anything, what does you killing someone have to do with it?  please let me know on what map the enemy spawns both in front and behind you.

2)well duh, its his agenda, because its his thread, and you were caught, should have just owned up to it, rather then lying through the whole thread about a "accidental" teamkill, which is impossible at the beginning of the round, with the enemy only being in front of you, and the M teamwounding system appearing across the whole damn screen, in bright white lettering.

If you want to just give me adminship ill clear up the rest of the shit heads in here as well, i have already solved the mystery, just waiting on you to apply justice.  Im quite aware i have nothing to add to the thread, however, neither do the other trolls attempting to sweep this shit under the rug, atleast i have done your work for you. 

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 05:34:10 pm »
I am not going to handle this because I hang out with Anders in TS. Snipped away all the shitposting for the admin who does look at this though.

In response to being listed as a witness: I never actually saw anything. But it was certainly fishy considering there were only teammates around at the time. Was it intentional? Extremely probable, but I would rather not delve into this with a bias, as said above.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 03:52:54 am »
Anders is a bundle of sticks. Ban anders

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 06:21:01 pm »
Ban everyone in this thread.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 07:12:02 pm »
I think ban everyone in the mod for 24 hours is fair

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 04:22:40 pm »
Locking due to he said/she said and lack of positive evidence. Ulfson, you are on notice that you are being watched for these types of infractions. Make sure that you keep your "accidental" team hits to an absolute minimum.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln