Author Topic: Veluca Stands.  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
Re: Veluca Stands.
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2013, 02:21:50 am »
+1
I'm lost, and mind you, I'm busy alot lately with work etc. I haven't done much strat or paid attention much...

But, Does the fief keep the NTS of the previous owner before transfer, or the new owner?

Because after the first attack the other night,I remember arrowaine yelling:

"Goddamn FCC vassal pouties man. We are being fucked by their night time settings. They changed owners again, christ de la tabarnak [etc curses]."

Now, I might be wrong, but did or did not the owner of the fief change over multiple times in the past day or two?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 02:22:31 am »
+6
Seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

(click to show/hide)

Actually that was a different sort of thing.

Badplayer, and another SS guy forced that battle to be a loss. He then Joined FCC right after, while still under NAP between LCO/FCC.

Which, Hospitaller did much the same right when the NAP with FCC was signed. They Joined LCO faction so that FCC wouldn't attack them, as LCO was the signer, not Hosp. So If anything LCO has 2 notchs in this catagory(breaking NAP to attack Samarra) and Taking in another faction to make sure they don't get attacked.

Yup, sounds about right that LCO would benefit and gain from this.

Now, lets talk about the Original VE/LCO war. I'm sure we can have LOTS of fun there when, oh I don't know, VE gave BACK all gear from one failed assault(cause of Website bugs). They didn't give the Castle back because of Human Error(the one Arowaine retreated from like 10 minutes in). They did give gear and most troops back though.
I'm lost, and mind you, I'm busy alot lately with work etc. I haven't done much strat or paid attention much...

But, Does the fief keep the NTS of the previous owner before transfer, or the new owner?

Because after the first attack the other night,I remember arrowaine yelling:

"Goddamn FCC pouties man. We are being fucked by their night time settings. They changed owners again, christ de la tabarnak [etc curses]."

Now, I might be wrong, but did or did not the owner of the fief change over multiple times in the past day or two?

From my understanding of it during Battle. The Owner(Rob) wasn't being Cooperative, so they were trying to transfer it to an active person who could manage it. Unfortunately, the interim guy had crap nighttime settings(10-6). So, the owner who was supposed to get it, got fucked by the interim owner and TKOV losses.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2013, 02:27:13 am »
+2
Thank you for clearing that up

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2013, 02:29:09 am »
Thank you for clearing that up

Oh also, the name of the owner changes on the battle page with the owner, btw. Sorry forgot to say that.

Offline Creslin

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Orlando_Madknight_of_TKoV, Roland_the_Mad, Jarnac_Ducas
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2013, 02:33:04 am »
+2

Now, lets talk about the Original VE/LCO war. I'm sure we can have LOTS of fun there when, oh I don't know, VE gave BACK all gear from one failed assault(cause of Website bugs). They didn't give the Castle back because of Human Error(the one Arowaine retreated from like 10 minutes in). They did give gear and most troops back though.

Actually, we gave back Shariz without a fuss with all of the gear and troops in it IIRC.  We didn't even make a fuss about all of the troops and gear lost to buggy battles, the ones where we couldn't spawn with armor or siege gear or the ones where catapults simply didn't spawn in when built.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2013, 02:54:05 am »
+1
Actually, we gave back Shariz without a fuss with all of the gear and troops in it IIRC.  We didn't even make a fuss about all of the troops and gear lost to buggy battles, the ones where we couldn't spawn with armor or siege gear or the ones where catapults simply didn't spawn in when built.

You didn't give the castle back. I remember LCO actually attacking it to try and get it and you guys were like: Yes now WE get to defend this castle.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2013, 03:05:07 am »
Seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

(click to show/hide)

what anders said. We had nothing to do with that castle and matey made the call at a very odd time in the day when no one else was on to accept him into the faction. I believe he was kicked shortly after.
Leader of BS

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2013, 03:23:19 am »
+6
As an active member of LCO, I'll try to explain what happen during the first war.

First, there was a bugged battle on Shariz where LCO and VE( not sure about there side since i wasnt there) had almost no gear to spawn with.  Shinock made an agreement with VE to let them win and gave us the city back after, which they did, and it is all in there honor.
During an attack on Caraf Castle, Arowaine tried to kick one of our own player for leaching, which result ( I dont know how) in a press the retreat button which made us lose the castle.
VE laugh at us and kept the castle.

Where does that left us now, VE gave us back our city for a Strategus bug, but not for a mistake made from bad coding and mechanic.
I think the bad night time setting is closer to what happen to Caraf Castle, and i dont think 4-5 merc on your side would have made a lot of difference in this morning battle.
I haven't talk to Arowaine today so i dont know where he stands, but i think we should come to an agreement to settle this mess so we could still have many fight during the christmas vacation.

P.S  We still hate you for raping our women and killing us by the thousand half a year ago  :twisted:

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2013, 03:29:44 am »
+1
NOTE: I was brought up in that I was asked to switch sides by hobb once, I don't switch sides once I applied and am accepted, ever, except for once I unapplied for chaos and guarded the gobblin spawn while doing my homework. that's my one exception.

I honestly wish that more mercs would stay on a side that they are accepted to, as a commander it sucks thinking you have a full quality roster about four hours until the battle just to find out that 10 unapplied when you look at the roster with 30 more minutes to go.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2013, 03:58:51 am »
+17
LOOK.  You guys are running rampant all over my thread.  I have a few things to say:
1: "Buying Mercs?" Whatever, get that bullshit out of this thread. As if one person ever won or lost a 51v51 person battle except for a lucky ninja cap.  No 80-20 KD guy ever actually won a battle for his team, he just fought well WITH his team and they won.

2:  This morning's battle time is TKOV'S FAULT.  Occitan attacked, and the fief owner had a shitty nighttime setting.  (My name was on it, because I was the owner by battle time, but it wasn't me.  My nighttime starts at 4 AM est.) All of this had to do with, as I've said, disorganization due to this being finals week in every NA college ever.

3: We did give LCO a fief back due to a gear bug, and not the 100 unique weapons per army bug.  That was a glitch, and not some kind of mismanagement, so I completely understand if Occitan doesn't feel like returning the favor.  That being said, fuck yeah we'd take it back and run 10+ good prime time battles, this nighttime fiasco was a shame really.

Quick sperging in my thread, children, or Uncle Goat might get  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:40:52 am by Adoptagoat »
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2013, 05:18:04 am »
+6
you're not the rhalzo from steam who offered me to switch sides for 25k? also mcdeath was, at least for that mb battle at 6am, in your strat faction.

well if you faction really do care why there is 3 fief with points not set?, why there is no diplomat in my ts channel, where veluca has 1400 point not set into the city, why did you change 3 time the owner fief of the city before we attack it again ?. Why dont you just accept the terms of peace ? Why fcc is getting involve into this and they are in theory neutral!

Pls explain my little french mind Why and why you guys whine on the forum like fucking baby WHEN WE DO STUFF FAIR AND SQUARE!

I personally Said to everyone in my ts After kesh came and explain me what was happening with whatever mcdeath did, wish im really not sure if he really did but I TOLD EVERYONE IN MY TS SERVER, WHOEVER WAS IN TKOV before pls go back on their side thanks! kesh was there he can confirm what im saying!

LOOK.  You guys are running rampant all over my thread.  I have a few things to say:
1: "Buying Mercs?" Whatever, get that bullshit out of this thread. As if one person ever made or lost a 51v51 person battle except for a lucky ninja cap.  No 80-20 KD guy actually won a battle for his team, he just fought well WITH his team and they won.

2:  This morning's battle time is TKOV'S FAULT.  Occitan attacked, and the fief owner had a shitty nighttime setting.  (My name was on it, because I was the owner by battle time, but it wasn't me.  My nighttime starts at 4 AM est.) All of this had to do with, as I've said, disorganization due to this being finals week in every NA college ever.

3: We did give LCO a fief back due to a gear bug, and not the 100 unique weapons per army bug.  That was a glitch, and not some kind of mismanagement, so I completely understand if Occitan doesn't feel like returning the favor.  That being said, fuck yeah we'd take it back and run 10+ good prime time battles, this nighttime fiasco was a shame really.

Quick sperging in my thread, children, or Uncle Goat might get  :cry:

this is the most amazing post adoptagoat you have occitan 100% respect and you are welcome to come and talk to me!
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2013, 05:42:50 am »
Can we  have back to back to back to back sieges against Veluca whilst you guys try to reclaim your home? Pwetty pwease? Got those 30k men just sitting in Grunwalder...   :mrgreen:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2013, 05:47:27 am »
+10
I'm bored.
Have a poem.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2013, 06:50:02 am »
+3
why there is no diplomat in my ts channel, why did you change 3 time the owner fief of the city before we attack it again ?. Why dont you just accept the terms of peace ?

For all your praise at the end, this is kind of a kick in the ass.  I did speak with you after the first attack.  'Why don't we accept your terms'  ?  I received two proposals from you: "End TKoV" (from mb) and "Give us Veluca" from you.  It is hard to read you write "Just accept the terms of peace" as being legitimate after that discussion.

As for your second question, it was so an owner could be online when I got there to take it from him.

Edit: You seemed pretty straight up about how we were going to fight, no matter what.  Now you're asking why we didn't accept peace terms?  We still don't accept those terms.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:53:36 am by Adoptagoat »
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2013, 08:07:17 am »
+2
I still need 7 million EXP, so no peace until after that.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄