Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485376 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3390 on: May 03, 2014, 02:18:53 pm »
+3
The way I see it.. IDK if it holds any truth, but sometimes one can speculate.

The basic irony here, is that Russia has deliberately sabotaged Ukraine to keep government weak since dissolution of USSR. If they can prop up a corrupt, stupid, rapist pro russian president I would think they already have deep fingers in the intelligence services, the army, and probably even sleeper cells (now activated) to keep Ukraine under control.

So Ukraine suffers from bad government because of Russia, then people want to join Russia because the Russian propaganda makes them think its better there! Lol.

I can imagine the headache Ukrainian army and chain of command have nowadays.. They are probably facing immense intelligence leaks, deliberate sabotage by Russian aligned elements, as well as soldiers not believing in the cause.

@Butan.. about the firewpower.. I would guess 1 of those AKs have more firepower than all the pics of rifles you presented.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:32:28 pm by Thomek »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #3391 on: May 03, 2014, 02:21:10 pm »
+2
Butan some of those weapons you linked are airguns I wanted to buy for like 30-100 fucking euros some months ago. It's illegal to use them to hunt smaller game like mice because it wont probably even kill them with the first shot.

like:
(click to show/hide)

http://www.jula.se/luftgevar-med-kikarsikte-4-5mm-777375

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 1618
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: May 03, 2014, 02:28:09 pm »
+1
The way I see it.. IDK if it holds any truth, but sometimes one can speculate.

The basic irony here, is that Russia has deliberately sabotaged Ukraine to keep government weak since dissolution of USSR. If they can prop up a corrupt, stupid, rapist pro russian president I would think they already have deep fingers in the intelligence services, the army, and probably even sleeper cells (now activated) to keep Ukraine under control.

So Ukraine suffers from bad government because of Russia, then people want to join Russia because the Russian propaganda makes them think its better there! Lol.

I can imagine the headache Ukrainian army and chain of command have nowadays.. They are probably facing immense intelligence leaks, deliberate sabotage by Russian aligned elements, as well as soldiers not believing in the cause.

While it is true that Russia wanted to keep Ukraine on a leash, you're a bit overreacting. If you come to Serbia and ask random person what he thinks happened in last 25 years, he'll tell you that "western world" deliberately ruined the country because it was too strong and they couldn't handle it any other way (slavic supremacy yo!)

Reality is that, while government can be rotten, people are to blame too. Most of you forgot that Ukrainians aren't that much different than Russians and that giving them democracy, won't implant them work ethics of German people or put them in a position to become leading world country in years to come. If Ukrainians were superior to Russian people (and not pretty much the same kind of people) as some of the comments imply, then none of this would happen. Smart people would fix the issue a lot sooner. Only when you have huge uneducated majority this happens.

What really frightens me is that even random folks like you Thomek, know that very well, but are sticking to it just because you want to see NATO base in Ukraine. Just because you want Russia to burn. If this community thought me something, is that you guys always say one thing while thinking something completely different.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:31:45 pm by Leshma »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #3393 on: May 03, 2014, 02:28:38 pm »
+1
Behold, cutting edge tech weaponry from the judeo-chocolate chip cookie NWO.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: May 03, 2014, 02:30:16 pm »
(click to show/hide)

thus the inb4 prophecy began

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: May 03, 2014, 02:32:01 pm »
While it is true that Russia wanted to keep Ukraine on a leash, you're a bit overreacting. If you come to Serbia and ask random person what he thinks happened in last 25 years, he'll tell you that "western world" deliberately ruined the country because it was too strong and they couldn't handle it any other way (slavic supremacy yo!)

Reality is that, while government can be rotten, people are to blame too. Most of you forgot that Ukrainians aren't that much different than Russians and that giving them democracy, won't implant them work ethics of German people or put them in a position to become leading world country in years to come. If Ukrainians were superior to Russian people (and not pretty much the same kind of people) as some of the comments imply, then none of this would happen. Smart people would fix the issue a lot sooner. Only when you have huge uneducated majority this happens.

The ukrainians weren't mounting up racial ethnic cleansing death squads against a separatist minority. There was already a full on civil war when NATO intervened in Serbia. Russian intervention in Ukraine is what created the civil war. There is no comparison. Funny how serbians tend to forget about that when they act like they were poor defenseless martyrs struck down by evil anti-slavic NATO. It's like japanese crying about nuclear bombs and pretending it happened in a vacuum, and ignore their actions in WW2, or even praise them.
I'm the last person to defend the results of the intervention though. Kosovo is just an extention of Albania, and the groups the serbs were fighting against were just as violent and "evil". There was no moral highground there.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:36:50 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1330
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: May 03, 2014, 02:37:27 pm »
There was no civil war, who told you that? There were mass killings of albanian civilians and small squad guerrilla albanian forces. That is not civil war. They weren't even able to pull of what this pro-russian separatist are doing, to keep whole cities under control. Albanian freedom forces were pretty much like WW2 partisans, armed with weapons donated by world renowned muslim organisations such as Al-Qaeda. If NATO didn't intervene, they would never win anything. Same thing happened 20 years before that, under communist goverment which pretty much rofl stomped those freedom forces. But no one raised an eye because no one outside Yugoslavia knew what is happening.

Also, you're wrong about minority part. Reason why that happened is because albanians became majority. They produce much more babies than Serbians.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #3397 on: May 03, 2014, 02:45:32 pm »
Let's not bring serbia into this. That was completely different. I'm not justifying the bombing, but it was pretty clear that the parties were not able to cooperate and basically tried to fuck each other for many years before it became a war interpreted as deliberate ethnic cleaning.

Leshma, I don't hope for NATO, I don't even hope for EU. My hope is that Ukraine will open more, have easier travel for people to go and see how society can work. I feel sorry they have to live in the backwards corrupt regime of soviet design. I want Ukraine to have a modern justice system, to begin the road that has brought i.ex Poland a lot good things.

Eventually, even Russians will see what the west is all about, and they will want it too. Perhaps then, Europe, together with Russia (because we are more or less the same) will be able to balance off a stronger future china.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: May 03, 2014, 02:50:06 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Mental stimulation for the insane (which is pro-RUS? which is pro-EU? dont read the titles/comments its cheating!):

how to make a side appear extremely violent with subtitles
integrated version
(click to show/hide)

no subtitle needed in that last one

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:53:18 pm by Butan »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: May 03, 2014, 02:51:51 pm »
+1
They were a minority in the country overall. They were a majority in the area of Kosovo, which has deep historical and cultural ties to the serbian national identity. That doesn't change the fact that like you said they were the obvious losing side in the war. Their most obvious patron was Albania, not exactly a powerhouse. And yeah, if NATO hadn't intervened, they wouldn't have won. They would have gotten ethnically cleansed.

It's the same crocodile tears excuse Russia is using now in Ukraine, that poor opressed russian minority was about to get eliminated by evil chocolate chip cookie ukrainians. The difference is that's exactly how it would have turned out in Serbia for the albanians, and was never even close to happening in Ukraine despite all the propaganda vomited from the Kremlin. Do you honestly think the russian separatists would have had this ammount of success if they weren't obviously supported by a military power that dwarfs what the Ukraine can put forward? Do you think the influx of russian military and materiel might maybe have something to do with keeping "entire cities" under their control? I didn't know eastern ukrainians just had all these tanks and assault rifles and SAM's just lying around, independently of the government. How quaint, when all their ukrainian counterparts in the west of the country were pop 22. AT MOST little hunting rifles, pistols and revolvers. And that is painted as a fucking chocolate chip cookie uprising by the gullible retards.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1345
  • Infamy: 865
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: May 03, 2014, 02:53:22 pm »
+1
Don't understand why you think traveling around the world will change people. Yugoslavia was a country which citizens could freely travel and many did. Even today, many people spend most of their money to travel around Europe. But they don't want to change a slightest bit. Internet is a lot cheaper way to educate yourself and begin to understand how modern world functions and realize all the options you have. I'm not optimistic like you are that one day we're all be on the same level. Some people don't like change and are stuck in the past.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: May 03, 2014, 02:59:40 pm »
+1
Let's not bring serbia into this. That was completely different.

You'd be surprised. That is the reason some serbs have gone to fight in Ukraine. It is perceived as some sort of payback for NATO actions in Serbia, which was a crime against "slavdom". Russia has been holding a grudge over what happened in Serbia for quite some time.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: May 03, 2014, 03:02:43 pm »
+1
Mental stimulation for the insane (which is pro-RUS? which is pro-EU? dont read the titles/comments its cheating!):

There's a fucking russian flag literally right there. No need to even press play. Blind moron.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: May 03, 2014, 03:04:03 pm »
There's a fucking russian flag literally right there. No need to even press play. Blind moron.

Congratulations you have successfully completed your homework of the day  :P

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: May 03, 2014, 03:05:01 pm »
+1
Give Moldova to Western Ukraine (nobody cares about Moldova lol) and agree to split Ukraine into two halfs and then build a Berlin-esque wall to keep the filthy Russian communist USSR 2.0 and Putin out of Western Ukraine and ban all transport from east towards Western Ukraine and deport all ethnic Russians from Western Ukraine to prevent any ''Pro Russian supporters living in Ukraine want to join Russyyaaa''. And also no immigrants from Russia/Eastern Ukraine or travelling to Western Ukraine allowed.

Problem solved. Watch Western Ukraine prosper and Eastern Ukraine enjoy their merge with Russia and inferior economy and inferior standard of living.

GG (i should become a politician).