Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485451 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2970 on: April 21, 2014, 03:50:02 pm »
+3
My great-grandfather lived in Ukraine. He was Russian. Bastard Lenin invented the word "Ukraine" and said, "Neworussia is Ukraine". Ukrainian revolutionaries have dispossessed and moved my family (grandfather had 7 children) in Siberia. Me the same need justice. Neworussia is Russia. Ukrainian revolutionaries have to go to Siberia. All revolutionaries must live in Siberia (but better on the Yamal Peninsula)!  :twisted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Ukraine

Oh look, more retarded made up bullshit, along with a dash of completely irrelevant emotional appeal. And with some "joking" about ethnic cleansing, of course. Don't worry though, a shitload of ukrainians and tartars did end up getting deported to siberia to make way for blatant ethnic cleansing and waves of russian colonists, so your great grand-pa got "justice", and then some.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2971 on: April 21, 2014, 03:55:42 pm »

Oh look, more retarded made up bullshit, along with a dash of completely irrelevant emotional appeal. And with some "joking" about ethnic cleansing, of course.
Hmm... I say this? The revolutionary Communists was not "ethnic" cleansing, just some people were resettled in other regions.  :mrgreen:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: April 21, 2014, 04:11:17 pm »
Hmm... I say this? The revolutionary Communists was not "ethnic" cleansing, just some people were resettled in other regions.  :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Ukraine

It absolutely was ethnic cleansing. Are you ignorant or just retarded?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 994
  • Infamy: 2519
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: April 21, 2014, 04:49:10 pm »

Oh look, more retarded made up bullshit, along with a dash of completely irrelevant emotional appeal. And with some "joking" about ethnic cleansing, of course. Don't worry though, a shitload of ukrainians and tartars did end up getting deported to siberia to make way for blatant ethnic cleansing and waves of russian colonists, so your great grand-pa got "justice", and then some.

Why are you placing Ukrainians and Tatars in the same basket? Ukrainians are slavs, just like Russians. They are derived from the same nation. Tatars are of turkish origin.

Ukrainians are not same as Russians but both are slavs and very similar. More similar than people who live in different parts of France, for example.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: April 21, 2014, 04:55:16 pm »
+3
Dear Dave!

Dear Ivani4. I asked only one question to hear your opinion that you gladly ignored. The lack of the answer is the best answer though. If Yanukovych is a legal President - he can always come back to Ukraine to rule, he doesn't though. And If you've ever read Constitution of Ukraine (highly doubtful that you read even yours Constitution) you would understand that in order to make laws Parliament doesn't even need a President, they can make laws without his sign (if he doesn't sign it or refuse to sign during 2 weeks = it automatically gets "signed" as accepted).

Anyway, I'll repeat my question: Do you consider global actions in Crimea as legal? An answer and explanation (yes, no, half legal etc.)

1. lie, noone was asking me or anyone who I know irl about the changes in government so it actually was elected on Maydan.
2. he is a person who is temporary leading the country (исполняющий обязанности президента Украины) so actually its EQUAL to the president of Ukraine.
3. lie, there are many changes. from new elected ministers to the role of partyes in the parlament.

btw I like the point "Russia is stronk only cuz  oil and gas". well I wish you to see T 90 close to you house. maybe it will change your mind about "Why Russia is stronk".

I'm not as kind and gentle as Serr so my reply will be in a harsh way. I'll repeat it once again for those mentally challenged people who don't understand: read Wikipedia at least before you god damn post. Why do you accuse me in lying if you have no idea about it?

First of all you might be too young to take part in any elections that took part in Ukraine, that's why you might not know that we never elected prime ministers, heads of Parliaments and even governors.
Second, he's head of Parliament and not a President. Read it as many times as you need before you realize it. We will elect President on 25th of May.
Third, I think that I have to use a very limited vocabulary to make posts so you can understand them. You seem not to understand differences between words "government" and "Parliament". And what do you mean "elected ministers"? They're not elected, they're assigned. As I've said, Ukrainians never elected ministers.

And the last one. For your wish to see T90 at my house, I wish you to see a day in your life when you finally get dignity, honour, bravery and a brain to realize that you lacked it all in the past. Hope it not to be your last day.

rather it will be Greece, Moldova   :lol:

U so funny)))))))))  :P  :D :P :P  :lol:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: April 21, 2014, 05:45:54 pm »
+1
Why are you placing Ukrainians and Tatars in the same basket? Ukrainians are slavs, just like Russians. They are derived from the same nation. Tatars are of turkish origin.

Ukrainians are not same as Russians but both are slavs and very similar. More similar than people who live in different parts of France, for example.

Because they weren't similar enough for russians. Still aren't apparently. And yes, they are both slavic peoples. I could ask the same question of retarded russian propaganda about ukrainian chocolate chip cookies who are "racist" towards russians. I've said it in the thread before, that ukrainians sided with the germans had more to do with the way russia had been fucking them up the ass for centuries and trying to obliterate any sort of identity and culture that deviated from their own. Like all other european ethnicities with the horribly bad fate of having to share a land border with Russia. In the made-up racial hierarchy of chocolate chip cookie Germany they were worth no more or less than any other slav. This is well-recorded history, but conveniently ignored by those crying about the plight of poor "opressed" russian minorities.
And the only people in France that would fit your description are basques and corsicans. Basque language is related to no other in Europe, being a remnant of pre-indogorilla peoples. Corsicans obviously north italian in origin. Occitan, norman and breton are all french dialects, the biggest "minority" native languages of the hexagon. So which peoples are you talking about, exactly? Not to mention linguistically half of medditerranean Europe are all derived from various forms of vulgar latin. Occitan blurs between french, aostan and catalonian. Aostan blurs between italian and occitan. Catalonian blurs between spanish and occitan.

edit: Lol found a new one, didn't know Indo-Ary*n was one of the forum's censored words. Or rather just that last part. Fits the general theme. It's a perfectly legitimate linguistic term though.
double edit, wrong linguistic branch...Indo-European, Indo-gorilla is specifically for the Indian subcontinent, I wrong.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:52:01 pm by Oberyn »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: April 21, 2014, 06:14:01 pm »
Like all other european ethnicities with the horribly bad fate of having to share a land border with Russia.
Haha, oh yes.

As someone once said: "Russia has two types of neighbours - subjects and enemies."

And yeah, being an enemy is by far the better choice.

Did you know that Belorussia is (or at least was), in fact, a national state? That Belorussian is it's own distinct nationality and they have their own language, that is different from Russian? I had a talk about this with a colleague from Belorussia (don't ask, dunno how that even happens): Lukaschenko, being a good "ally" of Moscow, has effectively brought the soviet russification program to a successful finish - belorussian is effectively extinct now.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: April 21, 2014, 06:56:17 pm »
Hail Soviet Comrades

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:35 pm »
My sometimes browsing of this thread seems like its hundreds of pages of NATO and Russian posters shit talking each other/making light of the situation with jokes but pretty convinced their side is "doing the right thing" or vice versa.

That's great but are there any actual (Eastern) Ukrainian posters? Instead of Russian trolls posting how clearly happy these people are having their country destabilized, half the government being labeled chocolate chip cookies the other half putinists, and what appears to be daily violent shootings at ad hoc chokepoints with automatic weapons?

I know DaveUKR is Ukranian and he certainly doesn't seem happy.. I can be sympathetic to the Russian spin on things, but you hear the same crap about how these Russian speaking seperatists are living in real fear of chocolate chip cookie Kiev and want armored columns of Russians rolling into the middle of their town centers, coming from Russian news and citizens. Would appreciate perspective from people this is actually affecting.. instead of shitposting (for once)
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2979 on: April 21, 2014, 07:53:46 pm »
Denied.  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: April 21, 2014, 08:03:10 pm »
+1

Ok I would love a real translation of this because of what I've read it's really hard to believe that he said that.

Using google translation is the best I can do. The frothing at the mouth retarded rage comes through well enough imo:

April 18, the State Duma, during the morning approach to reporters before the plenary session head of " Liberal Democratic Party " in the State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky insulted and humiliated members of the media .

Question: Do we need to impose sanctions in response ? ( Prohibition on the entry of Russian men to Ukraine )

Zhirinovsky: Do not. All you bloodthirsty . Today you will about the film " The Furies Maidan " Rabies uterus ... you all , women Maidan . Would not have this rabies uterus - Maidan would not exist. Look at this fool Irina Pharaoh , she splatters hatred of Russian . Do you think she hates Russian ? She loves them ! Rabies uterus - no lover, husband not present , there's nothing! Beast sits between your legs . And through her silly tongue twister breaking this up. And you , stand ... What sanctions ? Yes kindly necessary, caress it! Where there are these little assholes go here ! Come here , too , a journalist ! Come on, I utter , and you ran up and start raping her hard .. Christ is risen ! Truly He is risen ! Christ is Risen! Truly He is risen !

Go kiss her , kiss ! Hug , kiss , grab ! And second take , kiss !

Voices of journalists that you get up here ? Pregnant girl ! It's insulting !

Zhirinovsky : Do not stand here pregnant ! Here without pregnant ! If a pregnant woman - home! Save your child better! Healthy enough for us ! What do you climb a lesbian ! What are you getting at protecting her!

Journalist : I do not need to be rude .

Zhirinovsky : I Hamley ! Get out of here! Which edition ?

Journalist : Interfax

Zhirinovsky : You'll be out of work at Interfax , everything! Still have questions ? And then go on Independence and here are pregnant , drug addicts and everything else ... We need healthy . Pregnant go to work should not , sit at home and take care of the baby! And less girlfriends - lesbians ! Get rid of them out of here , get out of here , damn lesbian , furies ! Any questions? All bye!

Original here if anyone wants to take a stab at it:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #2981 on: April 21, 2014, 09:10:13 pm »
What do you climb a lesbian!
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2982 on: April 21, 2014, 09:15:42 pm »
Thx Oberyn...

Yeah something similar was said on the portal I read about it but couldn't be sure since jurnalists put spin on things.

Well all I can say is, yes you Russians can be proud of your politicans that sit in Duma, lovely human being right there and he is a leader of some right wing party right? Proper lad.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2983 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:48 pm »
That's great but are there any actual (Eastern) Ukrainian posters?

There are three south-eastern ukrainians actively posting in this thread - me, Dave and Dark Blade. Luckily, neither of us lives in Donetsk or Luhansk regions, so information about events there we get from media as well.

Well all I can say is, yes you Russians can be proud of your politicans that sit in Duma, lovely human being right there and he is a leader of some right wing party right? Proper lad.

That's him and his party http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LDPR
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:27:25 pm by serr »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2984 on: April 21, 2014, 10:08:00 pm »
Ukraine calls for US military support

I dare you read that comment section. Good laughs I had there  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!