Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485411 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2955 on: April 21, 2014, 12:46:32 pm »
Just like the country, their military is third world quality as well. The only thing they have going for them really is the brainwashed masses.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2956 on: April 21, 2014, 12:47:44 pm »
Russia + Putin - Gasoil = Belarus
Russia - Putin - Gasoil = Ukraine

Good for Ukrainians that they finally decided to change this formula to something like:
Ukraine - Yanukovich = Estonia=Poland=Latvia
rather it will be Greece, Moldova   :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2957 on: April 21, 2014, 01:00:50 pm »
Ivani4 you sound like a barbie fangirl trying to take part in discussion of transformers, read as incompetent. I find it as a special way of disrespect to everyone who tries to discuss things here. Can you just look into things before you start making posts? Read Wikipedia at least before you make assumptions because you don't look any better than Panos for instance, a guy who makes emotional posts about things he has no idea. Even in this thread it was posted a bunch of times. I find time to explain it again and show where you're wrong:

1. Current government wasn't elected on Maidan (unlike separatist Crimean government, that's the main reason why Kremlin propaganda wants to equalize them).
2. Turchinov is not a President of Ukraine. He is a head of Parliament, elected by the majority of Parliament. By the law of Ukraine he temporarily gets powers of the President when President for various reasons can't rule.
3. Parliament is the same as it was elected long time before the Maidan took part. You can't simply change 450 deputies.
4. Read the meaning of the word "legitimate".

Also. If you start speaking about laws, can you tell me how legal were actions in Crimea? I just want to hear your opinion because it all smells like double standards.

Dear Dave! Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada can and should perform the duties of the President (according to the Constitution of Ukraine), if the incumbent President is incapacitated or he declared impeachment. Yanukovych incapacitated? Yanukovych did not resign. Impeachment is not. Yanukovych the President of Ukraine (de jure)... the New authorities of Ukraine (de facto) do not recognize that Yanukovych is the current President. Because he's a bad guy. Why don't they initiate a criminal case? Why they don't interpret the situation in the legal field? Why the new government allow us to say: "the Ukraine was unconstitutional seizure of power. Crimea (or any other region) does not recognize the new government. Crimea will live as decide on the referendum of its citizens..."? I believe that Yanukovych is a big asshole. But does Ukraine have a lot of land? Ukraine wants to give a lot of presents?
By the way, until the Ukrainian leadership will not be "legal" status of loans to Ukraine can not get...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 01:12:55 pm by BIA_ivani4 »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: April 21, 2014, 01:41:55 pm »
rather it will be Greece, Moldova   :lol:
Well, according to Nebun, Moldova is as corrupt & shitty as Russia & Ukraine.

Greece?

Unemployment benefits in Greece are administered through Οργανισμός Απασχόλησης Εργατικού Δυναμικού  :P .  The monthly benefit is fixed at the "55% of 25 minimum daily wages", and is currently 360 euros per month with a 10% increase for each under-age child.
Russia: minimum 850 рублей(20 Эuгo), maximum 4900 рублей(100 Эuгo) per month.

Average salary:
Greece 704 €, Russia 554(400 in my city), Ukraine 164

Minimum salary:
Greece €586, Russia 156, Ukraine 74

So it would be awesome for Ukrainians if they would become another Greece.

PanosGreek only think(& tell Germans) that they are poor, but it doesn't mean that they really are.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 01:51:43 pm by Segd »

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #2959 on: April 21, 2014, 02:16:10 pm »

1. Current government wasn't elected on Maidan (unlike separatist Crimean government, that's the main reason why Kremlin propaganda wants to equalize them).
2. Turchinov is not a President of Ukraine. He is a head of Parliament, elected by the majority of Parliament. By the law of Ukraine he temporarily gets powers of the President when President for various reasons can't rule.
3. Parliament is the same as it was elected long time before the Maidan took part. You can't simply change 450 deputies.

1. lie, noone was asking me or anyone who I know irl about the changes in government so it actually was elected on Maydan.
2. he is a person who is temporary leading the country (исполняющий обязанности президента Украины) so actually its EQUAL to the president of Ukraine.
3. lie, there are many changes. from new elected ministers to the role of partyes in the parlament.

btw I like the point "Russia is stronk only cuz  oil and gas". well I wish you to see T 90 close to you house. maybe it will change your mind about "Why Russia is stronk".

Russia + Putin - Gasoil = Belarus
Russia - Putin - Gasoil = Ukraine

Good for Ukrainians that they finally decided to change this formula to something like:
Ukraine - Yanukovich = Estonia=Poland=Latvia
Not perfect, but definitely better than it was.
wat
the fuck are you talking about? have you ever been in my country before Maydan? or after Maydan? or Belarus? or Estonia? or Poland? or Latvia?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:25:46 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2817
  • Infamy: 2766
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: April 21, 2014, 02:27:39 pm »
Just like the country, their military is third world quality as well. The only thing they have going for them really is the brainwashed masses.

Maybe their military personnel is third world, but their weaponry isn't. USA and Russia are the only two countries in the world that have automated nuclear missile system. I hope you don't believe in magical barrier able to neutralize all the guided missiles fired at the same time at different targets. Because that's what those systems do, in case there has been nuclear attack on american/russian soil and multiple command centers don't react in given timeframe, AI gives the orders to fire or not to fire all available nuclear missiles that are hidden underground and hit predefined targets.

That is why neither USA or Russia want nuclear WW3, because it means whole planet is doomed.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2961 on: April 21, 2014, 02:29:12 pm »
1. lie, noone was asking me or anyone who I know irl about the changes in government so it actually was elected on Maydan.
2. he is a person who is temporary leading the country (исполняющий обязанности президента Украины) so actually its EQUAL to the president of Ukraine.
3. lie, there are many changes. from new elected ministers to the role of partyes in the parlament.

Come on...

1. Of course not, government is not elected in Ukraine, it never was.
2. Temporary, until president elections, which will happen in one month.
3. Ministers have nothing to do with parliament. Deputies in parliament are the same. Yes, lot of them quitted Party of Regions and joined winners. Well, can't say anything good about them. You can also blame Yanukovich here, who returned constitution of 1996 year.
By constitution of 2004 year such moves are not possible - deputy who quits his faction will lose his mandate. That's the reason why so many of members of Party of Regions were so hurry about that, they had to quit faction before returning of constitution 2004.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2962 on: April 21, 2014, 02:40:42 pm »

Ok I would love a real translation of this because of what I've read it's really hard to believe that he said that.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: April 21, 2014, 02:51:06 pm »

Ok I would love a real translation of this because of what I've read it's really hard to believe that he said that.
he cares about her child more than she herself  :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: April 21, 2014, 02:52:21 pm »
Maybe their military personnel is third world, but their weaponry isn't. USA and Russia are the only two countries in the world that have automated nuclear missile system. I hope you don't believe in magical barrier able to neutralize all the guided missiles fired at the same time at different targets. Because that's what those systems do, in case there has been nuclear attack on american/russian soil and multiple command centers don't react in given timeframe, AI gives the orders to fire or not to fire all available nuclear missiles that are hidden underground and hit predefined targets.

That is why neither USA or Russia want nuclear WW3, because it means whole planet is doomed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: April 21, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »
he cares about her child more than she herself  :P

That's the smartest thing you can come up with? Damn...
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: April 21, 2014, 02:58:14 pm »
That's the smartest thing you can come up with? Damn...
yep now join xant camp  :P

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: April 21, 2014, 03:13:01 pm »
yep now join xant camp  :P

What ever that means...

I asked for a simple translation and I get a "smartass" answer , judging by the context it's not something you should trivialise and laugh about, still I will reserve my judgement till I get a proper answer.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: April 21, 2014, 03:15:09 pm »
Don't forget that he is the leader of one of four major parties represented in our parliament. & also participated in 5/6(1991-2012) presidential elections.
(click to show/hide)

The clowniest clown of Russian politics.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2969 on: April 21, 2014, 03:38:12 pm »
You're not meant to take their ramblings seriously. They themselves know how ridiculous their propaganda claims are, but they say it cheekily and with a smile, or make retarded "jokes" about it, because it literally doesn't matter what the justifications are and they know it....
My great-grandfather lived in Ukraine. He was Russian. Bastard Lenin invented the word "Ukraine" and said, "Neworussia is Ukraine". Ukrainian revolutionaries have dispossessed and moved my family (grandfather had 7 children) in Siberia. Me the same need justice. Neworussia is Russia. Ukrainian revolutionaries have to go to Siberia. All revolutionaries must live in Siberia (but better on the Yamal Peninsula)!  :twisted: