Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485308 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2730 on: April 15, 2014, 04:42:28 pm »
One thing I learned at this forum , is never try to argue with morons like Oberyn, Molly and Kafein, just troll them and then leave them bitching around.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2731 on: April 15, 2014, 05:02:49 pm »
One thing I learned at this forum , is never try to argue with morons like Oberyn, Molly and Kafein, just troll them and then leave them bitching around.
I lol'd. :)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #2732 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:59 pm »
I lol'd. :)

Nah, I`m pretty sure you`re butthurt, and wanted to type some of your moaning bullshit, but you preffered to act it all cool.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2733 on: April 15, 2014, 05:38:32 pm »
back on topic

City of Kramatorsk, eastern Ukraine, goverment "anti-terrorist" actions are taking place since morning, there are reported casulties amongst the separatists in the local air base which Ukrainian forces have taken control of.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: April 15, 2014, 05:44:27 pm »
+1
The comments on that video:
"DEATH TO TRAITORS, KILL KREMLIN COCKSUCKERS, GLORY TO UKRAINE!"
"DEATH TO UKR my old friendS, FLY AROUND WHILST YOU STILL CAN, GLORY TO RUSSIA!"

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: April 15, 2014, 05:47:09 pm »
+1
Nah, I`m pretty sure you`re butthurt, and wanted to type some of your moaning bullshit, but you preffered to act it all cool.
If it makes you feel better, by all means I was massively butthurt and wanted to moan.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: April 15, 2014, 06:44:36 pm »
+1
If it makes you feel better, by all means I was massively butthurt and wanted to moan.

Gave me a boner

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: April 15, 2014, 07:37:30 pm »
+1
Gave me a boner
Always happy to help :)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2738 on: April 15, 2014, 07:55:28 pm »
+2

Those protest signs.. USSR flags.

*Headdesk*

edit: then I scrolled down to read the comment section...

.-.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:59:53 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: April 15, 2014, 08:57:07 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
You are so full of shit. Like Oberyn said, you have no fucking idea what it is to live in a country where you really do get fucked. Also the corruption in the West doesnt even come close to what it is in Russia.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:02:34 pm by Tibe »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #2740 on: April 15, 2014, 09:37:00 pm »
+3
I would simply recommend everyone to travel a bit and see for yourselves.. I'm not a huge traveller myself, but I've seen that:

Scandinavia > Most Western Countries > Recovering Eastern Europe > Ex-Soviet > Russia.

In wealth, fairness, security, quality of life..  And the biggest problem is not the poverty, it is the corrupt way of thinking, prevailing in those countries.

Take Poland, together with Estonia one of the countries who did best after the fall of USSR. They don't have much resources, but the ones they have are often wasted in ways not imaginable in the west. In my school, every teacher has an assistant teacher, usually not doing anything except sitting obediently next to the main teacher in class, and sending emails/organizing things which in any normal country, the teacher himself would do. They build a brand new "Media" building because of a supposed lack of classroom space, when the room space they HAVE is used extremely inefficiently. In Norway the room usage would probably be on 80%, but here it can't be more than ~30%.  The departments are fighting in between themselves, and the teachers are capitalizing on it. In a class that could easily fit a 100 students, they rather fit 15, 7 times a week, so that teacher can have more work.. There is of course ZERO transparency, and the schools budget is a closely guarded secret that very few have seen. 

Anyway, there are no protests, teachers are hired for life, and they are also powerful decisionmakers in the industry relevant to my studies, so all students do is suck their dicks, and no one wants to put their ass on the line. Any single teacher has the power to fuck a student out of school almost on their whim. (I was kicked out at some point, but a friendly teacher thought me how to suck dick polish way, and I got back in.)

NOW.. The farther into ex-soviet you go, the worse this shit gets, and Russia itself is the worst. (ok maybe Bialyrus)

To give an example, on a school I was in in Norway, the student leader went straight up to the headmaster and demanded to see the school budgets. And he got it straight away.

In Norway my father once let himself be arrested because the post office closed in front of his eyes, while he still had a queue ticket. That started a major debate in the local newspaper. 2 months later, the post office changed their queue policy and their opening hours.

That is how it should be.

Back to Ukraine.

While I do understand Putins personal motives, I think the strategy is really really bad for the People of Russia. They have managed to brainwash them into hating the west, while Europeans as a people, really are very similar. And the western system, definitely with its problems, have shown itself to be completely superior. There is no comparison.

The reason people here don't see this is because they haven't gone to see for themselves. There is too much noise in all channels, there is no truth to be found, and arguments supporting anything can be easily found.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2741 on: April 15, 2014, 09:58:53 pm »
Four dead and several wounded. The armed Forces said that the shot was not the Army, but the soldiers of the national guard (the right part). However, there is a very high probability that today at night the government forces of Ukraine will continue the offensive. Then, within 2 days, the world will get acquainted with the new "unrecognized" Republic. And on its borders will be protected by peacekeepers (from Byelorussia and Kazakhstan likely).

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: April 16, 2014, 01:30:38 am »
So, this is the beginning of WW3? hmmm ok. I need some popcorns.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2743 on: April 16, 2014, 08:02:35 am »
...While I do understand Putins personal motives, I think the strategy is really really bad for the People of Russia. They have managed to brainwash them into hating the west, while Europeans as a people, really are very similar. ...
Why do you think that the people of Russia have for You the feeling of hatred?  :rolleyes: Hmm... It's bullshit." We sometimes a little laugh at your countries, over the government, over the EU. But this does not hate! Personally I don't like when next to me are blacks or gays... But I'm never going to Lynch them! May they live, grow rich and prosper, only a little bit away from me. I also, for example, do not like the dog of breed "bull Terrier". But I don't want their destruction. I don't want them to torment...
On Friday, 12.04.14, I was in Estonia (business trip from the company). Beautiful people. In the evening sat in the restaurant, we talked excellent. In Estonia all Estonians fluent in Russian. And sellers (in stores the price tags on goods write in two languages), and the waiters, and, of course, the employees of the power plants. I think the "state" language in Estonia, communicate only the President and the government. For more than a day - there was no conflict! What kind of hate you talking about? We have not experienced and do not feel hatred. I for example think of Estonians honest and cultured people. This is due to the fact that there's probably little gays and blacks. (Joke).  :mrgreen:
However, I am probably the most "evil man" in Russia. There are many people who are very loyal to the European quirks and eccentricities. What kind of hatred for the Europeans are you talking about?  8-)

A little about Ukraine. "National guard" and residents in the town of Krasnoarmeysk:   

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2744 on: April 16, 2014, 08:16:02 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Didn't like... 90% of russians were saying this about Ukraine people? Now suddenly - eastern Ukraine = "our brothers, must liberate", rest = chipped cookies, bandits, etc. I just don't buy it :) Oh, and on top of that - "we will just take this piece of country we promised NOT to take 17 years ago. Times'a'changing ya know..." :) Track record is NOT on your side on this. I have colleagues in russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and the way to work with them in a civilized manner now is to ignore this topic. That's how you get the "politeness" you witnessed.

As to the video - I salute the restraint those sodiers showed. When something similar happened in Lt 24 years ago - citizens got beaten, shot at and driven over by tanks. Looking at other places - in some countries police has the right to shoot on site at a person being closer than 6 m and not obeying resonable commands (like "stay back"). Reason is simple - a person with a knife can run 6 meters faster and kill the officer faster, than he can be shot dead. Thus the risk is not to be taken. All in all - an suitable restraint and reaction from the side of soldiers.