Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485374 times)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2655 on: April 14, 2014, 10:52:44 pm »
both situations are started from the people who disagree with government. or you do think that all this shit on the east was just started at last days\weeks?
those situations are the same fundamentally.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2656 on: April 14, 2014, 11:51:06 pm »
Which decisions of new government were pro-russian protesters disagreed with? They simply didn't have time to do that many mistakes. And these protesters from the very beginning demanded separating from Ukraine, following Crimea example. Either directly join Russia or form federation first and join Russia later.

As for maidan - yes, obviously it was used by opposition to get power and probably by USA to hurt Russia, but people had all reasons to protest, to demand resignation of government and Yanukovich. And if you still think that all/most protesters on maidan were paid/brainwashed and that Yanukovich was best possible ruler for Ukraine - well, then we see things very differently and probably even live in different countries.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:57:43 pm by serr »

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #2657 on: April 15, 2014, 12:31:28 am »
+1
economical situation is becomming worse pretty fast as a reason. as reason can be taken the way how those people became a current government, the way how was it propaganded and all the stuff is a good reason to protest against current government and the obvious way to fix the trouble - just be a part of another country with about same government for many years. do not forget that country is a paper thing, for real there is no such thing as country in this world same as sience and lots of other stuff. they was developed by the people in process of evolution and technological&cultural progress.

brainwashed egoistic scum is the worst part of Maydan. yes, we can say that the problem with the previos government was national because the fuck was given not to a single person. but everyone who came there cared about their own life, not about life of other people. not about life of people who disagree. first of all - about themselfs. is it wrong? maybe not. but how can they be allowed to choose the life for millions of other people?
they was just ruining the mafia leadership of previos government... but what did the country gain from it? and thats a trouble. that was obvious that nothing will be better and people actually knew who they are turning to the government.

so this democrative government wasnt asking me about my agreement, they are propaganding the things I dislike... sorry but am I ukrainian if my own country is betraying me? maybe I am ukrainian but not from THIS Ukraine.
Yanukovich was best possible ruler for Ukraine - well, then we see things very differently and probably even live in different countries
yeah seems we live in different countries but the trouble is I will be fucked by the new government same as you are but the difference is you wanted to be fucked but I didnt.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 1533
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: April 15, 2014, 12:39:59 am »
+1
but people had all reasons to protest, to demand resignation of government and Yanukovich. And if you still think that all/most protesters on maidan were paid/brainwashed and that Yanukovich was best possible ruler for Ukraine - well, then we see things very differently and probably even live in different countries.

Of course people had right to protest, they still have. No one is saying that most protesters were paid or brainwashed. But those who organized the whole thing were paid. Look at Turkey. Regular folks fought even harder than Maidan protesters but they couldn't do anything.

When it happened in my country I was still young. Was supporting the revolution of course, we were poor (we still are), wanted a better life. But was always wondering how come the army and police turned to side of the people when years before that they did everything to hurt those people. Most of us believed in fairy tale they did it because they wanted to protect the nation from evil overlords. But that's not it. They only disobey orders when someone more powerful than president tells them to do so. Military and police are chain of power and responsibility, that's the only way they understand.

That is why Gezi protesters failed but you guys succeeded. Every single successful coup in last 100 year happened because side that wanted change was more powerful. In last decades it is mostly result of foreign intervention. Regular folks are never more powerful than forces that serve the government. They need good organization and resources.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #2659 on: April 15, 2014, 03:22:59 am »
+1
Regular folks are never more powerful than forces that serve the government. They need good organization and resources.

Like Russian officers and Soldiers?

I tend to stay out of this discussion as it's on the(almost) other side of the world from me, but some of the stuff I keep hearing from the "Russia First" or "Things were better before maidan" seems mostly based on hearsay from propaganda. I mean, the Maidan stuff has tons of videos about the protest(not revolution, since no government change actually happened) and it's far far more tame than this Russian Backed Insurrection/Revolution.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2660 on: April 15, 2014, 08:18:17 am »
When USSR 2.0 are busy with Yurop, China will strike and invade Russia
Purin already bought Chinese love - Kalinka Malinka and matryoshka  :P

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2661 on: April 15, 2014, 08:28:20 am »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2662 on: April 15, 2014, 08:50:53 am »

I know right...

I would say "let the Ukrainians figure out internally what they want" but putler (and russiaa band of sheep after him) seems to don't give a ducks dick what other countries want.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: April 15, 2014, 09:01:40 am »
+1
On dat video Ukranian lost more than half of armored forces  :cry:

Offline Piok

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 97
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: April 15, 2014, 09:31:10 am »
Looks like eastern Poles done it. They started civil war :(

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: April 15, 2014, 10:00:39 am »
Looks like eastern Poles done it. They started civil war :(
you do not watch YouTube? obviously this is Kremlin  influence  :P eastern Poles only trained apes for maidan  :P

I honestly do not understand what kind of civil war in Ukraine do you tell if one side is Russian provokers pretending to be members of "right sector" and the other is Russian soldiers posing as self-defense forces.  :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:06:47 am by Vovka »

Offline Piok

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: April 15, 2014, 10:18:26 am »
By eastern Poles I should rather wrote soon to be.
Cos Poland will be probably only country interested in poor western Ukraine :wink:

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: April 15, 2014, 10:32:12 am »
By eastern Poles I should rather wrote soon to be.
Cos Poland will be probably only country interested in poor western Ukraine :wink:
Keep your hands off them! they belong to Putin and mother Russia! we conquered them first!

actually I think it was already all decided early in July 2013, and now we see just the show for the public. Everything must be done before the election, after election all these unpopular decisions will be ascribe as "sad mistakes" of the current government. Russian will get naval base and  USA and EU  new economical slaves, and Poles new whores and plumbers  :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:42:24 am by Vovka »

Offline Piok

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: April 15, 2014, 10:43:28 am »
Keep your hands off them! they belong to Putin and mother Russia! we conquered them first!

actually I think it was already all decided early in July 2013, and now we see just the show for the public. Everything must be done before the election, after election all these unpopular decisions will be ascribe as "sad mistakes" of the current government. Russian will get naval base and  USA and EU  new economical slaves, and Poles new wores and plumbers  :P
Mongolia seems to be better candidate for conquest. You know nice nature and friendlier natives an so on :mrgreen:

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: April 15, 2014, 10:54:19 am »
Mongolia seems to be better candidate for conquest. You know nice nature and friendlier natives an so on :mrgreen:
Putin waits until they develop their system of gas pipes  :P
Then we send there herds of Russian horses and begin to defend their independence  :P