Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485623 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1365 on: March 09, 2014, 12:09:22 pm »
+3
Idiots like Panos have absolutely nothing but false equivalencies to cover up the fact that they just love some good old fascist dick in their mouths. It's ok Panos, you don't understand what fascism means and you're emotional like a little pigtailed schoolgirl, it's not your fault. I call Russia fascist based on it's political organization since the end of the Soviet Union and it's geopolitical goals. "Fascist" doesn't just mean "evil booboo people I don't like", which is what ignorant morons like you use it as.
During and pre-WW2, and even during the Cold War the case could be made that the allies were colonialist, imperialist warmongers. Or that it's true even today, if you have the historical awareness of a newt. Do you know what they weren't? Fascists. They're not the same thing. But useful idiots like you were there to make the case that "Really, are they worse than democracies? Democracies use military force and war for their goals. That totally makes them the exact same thing."

Oberyn, you're too educated for this thread. Occasionally I find it completely retarded to argue in such topics, like it's stupid to argue with someone who says that 2+2 is not 4. Though being a part of this topic - I at least have to type something.

Offline Piok

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 09, 2014, 12:20:11 pm »
+1
You could go to Krauss-Maffay and get some of those juicy Leopard 2 tanks...

...was quite the scandal in Germany when it came out that they sell those through dark channels basically in every part of the world.
And probably the best heavy tank that money can buy. We Germans know how to build tanks. :?
And where that arsenal of former  DDR disappear?
I bet that most of Aks and t72 used in local conflict in Africa were not of Russian origin :wink:

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #1367 on: March 09, 2014, 12:27:32 pm »
+2
OOOOOOOOOOHOHOKHRHHHOO  IM OBERYN IM A RETARD AND I CALL THE RUSSIANS FASCISTS OOOOOOHOHOHOOHOH

Well the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was just as stupid as the invasion of Crimea (if not more stupid). But that doesn't mean that everyone should start accepting the invasion of Crimea just because the US invaded other countries.

And if I was to be occupied by a foreign military superpower and had to pick one, I would hope and pray it's the bloody Americans instead of the Russians. Read about Russian warcrimes in Afghanistan and Chechnya and compare it to America's warcrimes. I have yet to see something good come out from post-USSR Russia.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1368 on: March 09, 2014, 12:29:37 pm »
+1
There has been a hilarious incident some time back:

A German news site posted a picture beside an article and the caption to it was "African kid soldier holding an AK47" when the picture actually showed an African kid soldier holding a German G3!
That article including the picture went online only 1 day after a press conference at H&K them swearing that they didn't sell any G3 into Africa :D

And the journalist who wrote the caption was mocked too but that was just a side effect :P
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 09, 2014, 01:05:46 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Someone should just come and peacefully occupy a piece of Greece, since you seem to be cool with it, if they do it peacefully. We should have already interfered back when Russia invaded Georgia. But EU pussied out, said its not their problem and see what happened now.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #1370 on: March 09, 2014, 01:07:33 pm »
I`m laughing my ass with the retards, like Oberyn for example, who are on a fanatical crusade again the "fascist" Russia  :lol:

But seriously Oberyn, you need to learn when to SHUT THE FUCK, everytime you post something, you give a new meaning to the word STUPIDITY.

Technically part of this poster is wrong, America never went into Syria, they were blocked by Russia from doing so, plus you could flip it the other way round.

USSR in Afganistan
Russia in Georgia
etc..
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1371 on: March 09, 2014, 01:13:32 pm »
+2
Idiots like Panos have absolutely nothing but false equivalencies to cover up the fact that they just love some good old fascist dick in their mouths. It's ok Panos, you don't understand what fascism means and you're emotional like a little pigtailed schoolgirl, it's not your fault. I call Russia fascist based on it's political organization since the end of the Soviet Union and it's geopolitical goals. "Fascist" doesn't just mean "evil booboo people I don't like", which is what ignorant morons like you use it as.
During and pre-WW2, and even during the Cold War the case could be made that the allies were colonialist, imperialist warmongers. Or that it's true even today, if you have the historical awareness of a newt. Do you know what they weren't? Fascists. They're not the same thing. But useful idiots like you were there to make the case that "Really, are they worse than democracies? Democracies use military force and war for their goals. That totally makes them the exact same thing."

You dumb fuck, communist Russia was 1000 times worse than Russia today, thats why I`m calling you and the others who think the same as you retards.

Also, I`m laughing my ass with Dave calling you educated just because the only thing you do is bashing Russia.

Sure, you can keep on mumbling that the Russians are the true Fascists, but in my eyes the only ones who speak the truth are the Crimean people, and guess what you dumb frog, Crimean people LOVE RUSSIANS, they feel they`re their saviours, thats why they welcomed them.

Now, go and digest all the crap the EU and the NATO are feeding you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1372 on: March 09, 2014, 01:14:35 pm »
+6

Look how happy they are! Old women and little children smiling, it just warms the cockles of my heart.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 09, 2014, 01:22:16 pm »
So what?

At that time, Nazees were the only solution the German though they had, and guess what you inbred cocksucker, THEY WERE CHEERING FOR IT!

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1374 on: March 09, 2014, 01:23:25 pm »
+1
Crimean people LOVE RUSSIANS

The problem is that not all, around half of them. Probably slightly more or slightly less. But yes, who cares about other half when there are so polite self-defense forces around.

The only exception is Sevastopol, there indeed overwhelming majority wants to be in Russia, but that's not the whole Crimea.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 09, 2014, 01:25:47 pm »
+1
So what?

At that time, Nazees were the only solution the German though they had, and guess what you inbred cocksucker, THEY WERE CHEERING FOR IT!

Part of them. This part which wasn't hold in concentration camps...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 09, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »
+1
So what?

Yes, thanks for proving my point. The "solution" to what, exactly? The opression and ethnic cleansing against them that existed only in propaganda spewed by the fascist german regime, that they deliberately made up so they could annex the territory of a sovereign nation under the guise of "protecting" their "race"? Wow, so totally different to this situation!

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 09, 2014, 01:30:16 pm »
The problem is that not all, around half of them. Probably slightly more or slightly less. But yes, who cares about other half when there are so polite self-defense forces around.

The only exception is Sevastopol, there indeed overwhelming majority wants to be in Russia, but that's not the whole Crimea.

The poll at the end of the month will show.

Part of them. This part which wasn't hold in concentration camps...

Good of the Majority > Rights of the minority

Yes, thanks for proving my point. The "solution" to what, exactly? The opression and ethnic cleansing against them that existed only in propaganda spewed by the fascist german regime, that they deliberately made up so they could annex the territory of a sovereign nation under the guise of "protecting" their "race"? Wow, so totally different to this situation!

The solution to a poor after war Germany, almost destroyed with 30% unemployment rates, sure, einstein was a butcher, but that doesnt mean that he didnt even do anything good for Germany, I`m pretty sure that if Nazees had won the war, einstein would be a hero today

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 09, 2014, 01:31:40 pm »
+2
Good of the Majority > Rights of the minority

Ye, let's kill all jews in our country for the greater good! you're funny Panos.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 09, 2014, 01:35:19 pm »
+3
I'm not even sure what you're arguing anymore. First you say people calling Russia fascist are complete retards, then you spin 180° and say "well maybe fascism isn't so bad after all, look what it did for Germany". So which is it. You're even more of a confused dumb fucker than I thought.