Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485590 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1993
  • Infamy: 879
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1080 on: March 06, 2014, 02:04:24 am »
+3
Butan, you're barking up 2 different trees here:

The Maydan movement/government of Ukraine and possible relations to the EU/to Russia are completely unrelated to the Russian forces and the violation of Ukraines borders.

Change of government, and it doesn't really matter how this happens, does not change the borders of a country. It's that simple.

So, discussing who's worse is nonsense when you make a correlation of 2 completely different things.

It's not the same thing but one led to the other. You see, Russia is now a lot stronger than it was years after fall of Berlin wall. And for over a decade, they are watching USA and their puppet (EU or other countries in NATO) doing whatever they please, hiding behind words such as "world will not stand still watching terror unfolds in -insert country-" or " world has united to aid those in need and to bring them democracy". Every time some USA or NATO official comes out to preach something, they use term world to describe USA, Canada, Australia, UK and western EU countries. Guess what, world is much bigger, but who gives a damn, others are weak and poor and don't deserve to be included.

Syria and especially Ukraine are countries with very close ties to Russia. Simply put, Russia couldn't stand the same shit happening again and because it was messing with their own private business, they decided to try to chop off part of Ukraine. I'm not defending Russian action, just saying what I think its general idea behind their action.

tl;dr Russia thought they are big and strong enough to pull off same shit USA has been doing for over 50 years. Guess what, they aren't.

Agree with Vovka on one thing, no one gives a fuck about Ukraine. This is just business, as usual.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #1081 on: March 06, 2014, 02:13:11 am »
+2
Dark Blade, have you ever been to the west?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 06, 2014, 07:13:05 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 06, 2014, 08:08:21 am »
+3
Don't judge her so fast. Maybe she has a lot of cd-keys twins?

Yesterdays Donetsk(east), about 10k ppl on streets:
(click to show/hide)

Funny vid(Russian) about "no Rus military in Crimea"

Another(rus too) funny one about mental state of Yanukovich:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:20:04 am by Segd »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #1084 on: March 06, 2014, 08:16:51 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)
she is soo fat..... i think she is american agent on a mission compromising RF Media   :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 06, 2014, 08:36:00 am »
+1
I wish the Ukrainians could capture the "unknown gunmen" in Crimea after getting Putin to confirm once more that there are no Russian soldiers in Ukraine. But, alas.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 06, 2014, 08:37:47 am »
+1
I wish the Ukrainians could capture the "unknown gunmen" in Crimea after getting Putin to confirm once more that there are no Russian soldiers in Ukraine. But, alas.
lying politician? oh so new
 who cares

sorry that this is not the American troops after leaving they leave only love and flowers, poppies usually  :P :P :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:43:00 am by Vovka »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 06, 2014, 08:43:11 am »
+3
The lies of politicians in the west tend to be on a bit different scale. What Putin is doing is as if the US would insist that it never invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1088 on: March 06, 2014, 08:50:16 am »
+1
lying politician? oh so new
 who cares
<...>

So in your oppinion putler lying to his people ABOUT INVADING ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SENDING SOLDIERS ABROAD is business as usual and there is nothing wrong with this and not really worth caring? Really? Really really? Will he at least get NOT reelected and infamous Bush? :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 06, 2014, 09:01:00 am »
So in your oppinion putler lying to his people ABOUT INVADING ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SENDING SOLDIERS ABROAD is business as usual and there is nothing wrong with this and not really worth caring? Really? Really really? Will he at least get NOT reelected and infamous Bush? :rolleyes:
I think Putin will be reelected until he does not pervert young boys, or mb he will be reelecter even after dat cos we need to be more tolerant  :P, as our Ukrainian brothers today  :P

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 06, 2014, 09:03:04 am »
+4
This is the video of a vicehead of Odessa Regional Parliament getting punched by Crimean "bydlo" and getting bullied by policeman "bydlo". He is speaking Russian and he says that nobody ever got forbidden to speak Russian (which is true) neither in Odessa nor in Crimea. Journalist asks if it is possible to have 2 official languages in Ukraine, he replies that it's possible. Funny thing that this guy was actually the first in the line who was supporting Russian language in Odessa and was in former President's team. Tell me more about these people in Crimea. Damn loweducated fools including police. Same shit in Russia, I don't want this in Ukraine.

So said Kadyrov (head of Chechnya) about jarosz, Sashko and other Ukrainian terrorists (full text). Sorry, only in Russian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFQJJz6ejK0
Kadyrov, usually, fulfills his promises. The more (Kadyrov said so)that these Ukrainians betrayed and Chechens, when there was war. I think that everyone Bandera will soon get acquainted with the personal Bogdan Stashinsky.
Russia's Supreme court announced Yarosha in the international search. Century Putin also fulfills his promises (in such situations is very clean and quiet way).
Thus, as they say in Russia, quite mad Hello!

2 cents about Kadyrov just for everyone.

This guy is a terrorist himself. He fought against Russians in 90's in the first Chechen war. He was proud to announce that he killed his first Russian in 16 years old (simple math tells everyone that he killed Russian guy before the first Chechen war during the genocide of Russians in Chechnya). During the 2nd Chechen war he betrayed his forces and got bought by Putin. Now he is known as a guy who steals up to 50% of money that are being donated to Chechnya by Putin.  Here are for example his cars (photoes are old, 2009, he has much more stuff these days obviously):

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 06, 2014, 09:17:02 am »
+3
Tell me more about these people in Crimea. Damn loweducated fools including police. Same shit in Russia, I don't want this in Ukraine.
Yep, detach all regions with bydlo from Ukraine and Ukraine become highly educated European country.   :P A week later, you will start killing each other for food  :P

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1092 on: March 06, 2014, 09:38:18 am »
+2
Dark Blade, have you ever been to the west?
No way - we're all fascist imperialists. It's pretty obvious in this thread too! :?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 06, 2014, 09:52:03 am »
+1
Yep, detach all regions with bydlo from Ukraine and Ukraine become highly educated European country.   :P A week later, you will start killing each other for food  :P

Good propaganda you have there. Here's the budget of 2013. I think you can read that, for all others I can explain/translate: On this map you can see two columns above each region of Ukraine. Yellow means how much money this region GAVE to budget, blue shows how much money it TOOK. I think I don't have to explain why Russian propaganda about Donetks, Lugansk and Crimea feeding Ukraine is bullshit.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #1094 on: March 06, 2014, 10:13:02 am »
+1