Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485440 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1035 on: March 05, 2014, 05:05:41 pm »
+3
Oh boy, here we go.

(click to show/hide)

I'm surprised at the complete lack of reaction here. The call has also been confirmed as genuine.

http://www.vm.ee/?q=node/19352

Just in case none of you bothered to look, it's the Estonian foreign minister telling Catherine Ashton that according to a prominent Maidan activist, the snipers who killed all those people and essentially caused Yanukovich's ouster were apparently shooting at both sides and therefore most likely hired by someone in the opposition. It's not a new theory, but it's one that everyone in the West has been pretty quiet about.
Don't.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 05, 2014, 05:06:36 pm »
+1
Estonians, pfft.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 05, 2014, 05:07:06 pm »
What? Eu and USA established new ukrainian government? Right...  :wink:

The simple fact that you entirely doubt over the plausability of USA/EU having chipped in proves my point :wink:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 05, 2014, 05:07:34 pm »
+1
Oh you may well keep this oppinion. And teach your kids the same. Then, when some fat dick head comes and offers them pile-o-cash just for fucking you in the ass - I hope their integrity lies with the pile of money  :rolleyes:

Also - plz post video then 8-)

Difference between having a hard on for people you don't know a.ka neighbors and taking care of your real family.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 05, 2014, 05:09:30 pm »
+1
Estonians, pfft.

Yes, of course it's second-hand information on his part and we have no definitive proof of anything, but the complete silence we've had on the topic thus far is pretty interesting.
Don't.

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 05, 2014, 05:10:24 pm »
+2
Difference between having a hard on for people you don't know a.ka neighbors and taking care of your real family.
You're a piece of shit, ok, we get it. Enjoy your dirty money (if you got any), this is not relevant.

Yes, of course it's second-hand information on his part and we have no definitive proof of anything, but the complete silence we've had on the topic thus far is pretty interesting.
Are they really not investigating the shootings?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 05, 2014, 05:10:30 pm »
+1
Sorry for spam  :o

Even using your incorrect profiling of the protests, Russia is the most evil.

Replace most evil by more direct less bullshit approach and we can definitely agree  :mrgreen:  (and still Putin use a loooot of bullshit, cant argue on that).

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 05, 2014, 05:11:54 pm »
+1

I have no idea. As far as I've seen, nobody's been talking about it. But perhaps a more important question is: if people inside Maidan and even EU ministers have found it to be a compelling possibility, why haven't we heard word one about it in the media?
Don't.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 05, 2014, 05:12:46 pm »
+1
You're a piece of shit, ok, we get it. Enjoy your dirty money (if you got any), this is not relevant.

Lol piece of shit because i'm not brainwashed into believing into patriotism

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #1044 on: March 05, 2014, 05:12:57 pm »
+3
who is good, who is evil?

Congrats, u just used the worst words for a political debate.
Pock gobblers

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 05, 2014, 05:13:55 pm »
+3
Lol piece of shit because i'm not brainwashed into believing into patriotism
No. Having no integrity means being a piece of shit. If you don't have any, why do you care, if you get called one, as long as you profit? Hm?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 05, 2014, 05:14:43 pm »
+2
The simple fact that you entirely doubt over the plausability of USA/EU having chipped in proves my point :wink:

Supporting Maidan isn't the same as, like you said, "placing puppet new government".

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 05, 2014, 05:15:33 pm »
+3
My bait worked!

There is proof everywhere, even if I came here and posted one, you would say "fake!fake! glory to Ukraine loyal people!", dont you see you lost the ability to reason normally?

Even in peace time there is -at least- minimal desertion, do I really need to tell you why in the current situation of your country there is more?

Okay, everyone is happy that your bait worked. And also cares a lot. The only reason I asked to prove it is that I'm free to any information and I'm not a fanatic who believes in everything one or the other side of propaganda says. I seriously think that you have some psychological dilemma, you know, like there is a group of people who want to think/look different no matter what. You've lost a track that you look paranoid with this.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1048 on: March 05, 2014, 05:16:08 pm »
+5
Just in case none of you bothered to look, it's the Estonian foreign minister telling Catherine Ashton that according to a prominent Maidan activist, the snipers who killed all those people and essentially caused Yanukovich's ouster were apparently shooting at both sides and therefore most likely hired by someone in the opposition. It's not a new theory, but it's one that everyone in the West has been pretty quiet about.

Nothing new here, yes, it is unknown who were those snipers, yes, it should be investigated, and there is such investigation going on right now. Our new minister of internal affairs already said that there was third side that was shooting both police and protesters and that side is not ukrainian. No matter what result will this investigation provide, there will be a lot of people who won't believe it.
However while it is very cynical to say it, it is not the most important thing right now, we have Crimea and russian troops there to worry about.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 05, 2014, 05:20:30 pm »
+1
Nothing new here, yes, it is unknown who were those snipers, yes, it should be investigated, and there is such investigation going on right now. Our new minister of internal affairs already said that there was third side that was shooting both police and protesters and that side is not ukrainian. No matter what result will this investigation provide, there will be a lot of people who won't believe it.
However while it is very cynical to say it, it is not the most important thing right now, we have Crimea and russian troops there to worry about.

That's interesting, because from what I've seen the media here hasn't even mentioned the possibility that those snipers were controlled by anyone other than Yanukovich. Good to hear they're looking into it, but if they are believed not to have been Ukrainian, then what's the theory? FSB? CIA? Anarchists? I'm not sure which seems least far-fetched between those and opposition politicians.

But yes, obviously Crimea is dominating everyone's attention right now.
Don't.