Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485611 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #840 on: March 03, 2014, 07:58:47 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Don't.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 03, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »
+2
It has the disadvantages to have distant and sometimes unreliable informations, but also the advantage to stay neutral and calm as long as I choose to.
The closer you are to the action, the more prone you are to become narrowminded.

For some this topic is a good opportunity just to debate and learn, but I understand that those that have their lives at stakes dont see it like that.
But anyway lets put some distance between posters and continue talking about the matter at hand, if anyone still want.

Oh Butan, my French friend, there are some obvious things to me and other people that are not really obvious to foreigners. One obvious thing is that Russians made an ultimatum to Crimean military forces of Ukraine(don't know if bluffing once again or not): To drop all weapons and desert due to 5 a.m. or they will make them do this with force. Crimea must be going under water already because of steel balls of Ukrainian military forces there surrounded by thousands of Russians. Also I think that it's a kind of betrayal from Kiev because they let Russians make such things real. Russians came there to make "peace" and save other Russians. Guess whom are they threatening there? Correct, Russians. Because most of those military forces of Ukraine in Crimea are Russians and they even speak Russian during military service.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #842 on: March 03, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
+1
I've heard about Ukrainian hungarians from the western Kárpátalja escaping to us because of the general mobilization or something.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #843 on: March 03, 2014, 08:12:54 pm »
+4
Russia gives Ukrainian forces in Crimea ultimatum to surrender - Interfax
Fake.

West-brain-washed at least have the courage to be self-critical
lol

(click to show/hide)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #844 on: March 03, 2014, 08:26:51 pm »
+14
(click to show/hide)

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #845 on: March 03, 2014, 08:31:01 pm »
+3
Fake.
lol

(click to show/hide)

well fake... its just testing how far you can go. some "lower military official/politician/general whoever..." makes unofficial statement and then those behind the scene just observe how do the things develop. if they develop in a fucked up way the real officials can always retract the statement. its typical way of testing your opponents. in politics its happening on daily basis all around the world.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #846 on: March 03, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »
So you have internet and can "go abroad" because your parents made a revolution? :)

sry that i can't discuss with you anymore since reasonable discussion need at least two people that both have a working brain...
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #847 on: March 03, 2014, 08:43:04 pm »
sry that i can't discuss with you anymore since reasonable discussion need at least two people that both have a working brain...

Sorry for your handicap Chezh :wink: take care
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 03, 2014, 08:45:33 pm »
+9
Sowwy Falka, but you sound like a high school senior, who just heard about Che. Just enjoy movies like "Hunger Games" and "Hunger Games 2" - they speak on your level of comprehension. :)
Falka is right, if everyone was as docile and cowardly as you this world would be much more of a shithole. Instead of ridiculing this mentality you might want to be grateful that at least some people were willing to make sacrifices for things that benefitted more people than themselves.

(click to show/hide)
Should've portrayed a Polish cavalry charge.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 03, 2014, 08:46:40 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Translation for those who don't know polish (last pic): fuck off, kurwa, russia is a cock, gay, shit! :P

I think that as a repercussion Grey order should immediately banish all russian members from their ranks, dissolve alliance with Druzhina and attack them on the spot. In the face of such sanctions I have no doubt that Putin would cancel all military activities and withdraw all forces from Crimea :P

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:30 pm »
+1
Should've portrayed a Polish cavalry charge.

Ukraine was ours once and now it will be again! Our all 3 tanks (old german Leopards nota bene) are waiting on the border, ready to enter :P

:P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 03, 2014, 08:48:24 pm »
+1
well fake... its just testing how far you can go. some "lower military official/politician/general whoever..." makes unofficial statement and then those behind the scene just observe how do the things develop. if they develop in a fucked up way the real officials can always retract the statement. its typical way of testing your opponents. in politics its happening on daily basis all around the world.
Russians do this a lot. They have some of their military representatives make threatening statements, then they "officially" deny it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #852 on: March 03, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »
+3
Falka is right, if everyone was as docile and cowardly as you this world would be much more of a shithole. Instead of ridiculing this mentality you might want to be grateful that at least some people were willing to make sacrifices for things that benefitted more people than themselves.

You mistake bravery with fanatism and lust for destruction. You confuse self-sacrifice that takes place on daily basis, by countless people of different professions, with violent monkey-rage outbursts, that destroy what was build by decades of hard work of millions! I ridicule this retarded propaganda of "freedom" so many of you are so full of.

Did I ever say i ridicule those who died in a war? Did I ever say i ridicule those who died in a field of science or exploration? Don't present it as i was implying it. Because I remember writing "revolution" clearly. 

Where are you from, Theeth, since you know so much about bravery and good of revolutions? Are you not from UK?..
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #853 on: March 03, 2014, 09:32:13 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

About more violent protesters - 11 policemens died, about 100 protesters died. If just take a look on this numbers, who are fucking more violent? I dont even tell you how many ppl were mising and how many were wounded.

No shools and universities before Lenin - it`s just lol dude, shools and universities were all along the Ukraine begining from the 16 century.For example Kiev - Mohyla Academy established in 1632 was the high respected in Europe and so on. But then came ppl from the east and start to close and ruin shools, academies, universities, take a guess who were that ppl.

About minoririty -  association with EU was supported about 50% of ppl yes true. But absolutely MAJORITY of ppl wanted to change Yanukovichs goverment after his fail when he violent dispersed peacefull demonstration.

And the video for you, how ppl from eastern Ukraine change their opinions when they themselves visited maidan. They just see there are no armed terrorists, no ppl who angry on russian language, no ppl who want invade Crimea and kill all russians) It`s hard to see what pro russian media do with ppl. And about RIGHT SECTOR, they are just small group of radicals which have not power in the goverment. And you should go to Maidan and just to see all the stuff. I can buy a ticket for you )))
(click to show/hide)

And yes you are right we dont need to argue about the past but think about the future.

Offline Tendalor

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tendalor
« Reply #854 on: March 03, 2014, 09:35:14 pm »
+1
Is it true that a few thousand Ukrainian soldiers in Crimea already layed down their weapons?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:41:15 pm by Tendalor »