Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485526 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #735 on: March 03, 2014, 01:28:40 am »
+1
Also http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/03/russia-vladimir-putin-the-west-104134.html#.UxOm4vR_soZ

This kind of makes sense to me. Who the hell cares if Russia takes Crimea after all? Maybe some care enough to help Ukrainians create a resistance, or fund other anti-russian movements.

Anyway, the situation isn't the same as 100 years ago... right ?

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #736 on: March 03, 2014, 02:50:42 am »
I am so scared of people's retardness... double standards are everywhere!
if you was on the side of even more violent protestors, why you are not on the side of another protesters? maybe cuz you disagree with them? so laws should work different to people with different points of view?
all this shit is happening cuz we've got government changes without agreement from at least half of country's populating... even without ANY respect to their point of view... so why you are using to wonder? and now, the result of such unlegitimate actions from that maydan demonstrators is unstable situation in ukraine which caused the russian invading. and all this happened because about 300-500k of people though that they have permission to choose the life for millions of ukrainians. is it right? and now, when from peaceful situation Ukraine falled into pre-war period people who wasnt on demonstrators side should just look at people who was destroying the country? who was trying to kill policemen and became a national heroes?
// Serr, you are from Zaprozhie? right? how many people have the same point of view like your?
// Dave is somewhere from middle ukraine... as the person from middle ukraine I have to say that MOST of people wasnt agreed with maydan.

but if we look back at Crimea... well maybe this phrase sounds a bit provokating, but seems like people there are same glad to see russians as citizen of Lviv was glad to see German army at WW2. both was meeting them not as occupators but as liberators.

I dont want war and I am sad because I cant even guess what can be tommorow but I blame not Putin for destabilisation.
I still hope that all this can be ended without bloodshed but I am not sure that Russian will not show who really should be ruler of Ukraine =\ and thats right... historically ukraine never was independent for long...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #737 on: March 03, 2014, 02:54:59 am »
+2
From what I've seen/heard it looks as though they just need to form an east and west Ukraine.
Pock gobblers

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 03, 2014, 03:01:16 am »
+6
Then we can build a wall and call it a day.
And how!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 03, 2014, 03:21:02 am »
+2
All i got from this thread is tons of Russians coming in saying Russia deserves Crimea/Ukraine, tons of EUs hating on USA cuz they invaded Iraq and that means Russia and every other country should be allowed to invade atleast 1 country each and Butan going pro-Russia. And some EUs lolzing at Russian bear invading Ukraine.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 03, 2014, 07:19:27 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

It's hard to take your opinion seriously after sth like that:

I really dislike the gays who shows their sexual preference to the public. this thing is totaly individual same as religion and its becomming really bad thing when some people are trying to impose their view to other people.

thats why there is nothing to wonder when people who hate gays are beating the gays who came on the march.

is it right that alot of people are comming at the place with banners and screaming that they are f*cking the ass of another man or getting f*cked? none productive, unnatural bullshit.
but what about children? who can see this and think its normal?
its not normal and even more, its wrong. think about it before protect the rights of gays.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 03, 2014, 07:47:28 am »
+2
Russians who support the war:
(click to show/hide)
who don't:
(click to show/hide)

and all this happened because about 300-500k of people though that they have permission to choose the life for millions of ukrainians. is it right?
Basics of democracy. If a minority(300-500k) tries to do stuff witch majority(45kk) doesn't approve, the majority should show it. I didn't see 300-500k ppl anti-maidans. Even when they had police on their side.
Tell us, how 300-500k could take over the country if 45 millions disagree with them. Why didn't they support their legitimate ruler a month ago?
Although when in Sevastopol people started protests against new government there was same-sized protest against Russia. On the same street. Because both sides cared about their future.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #742 on: March 03, 2014, 08:09:55 am »
+1
Yes, burn them, then make those guys parliament members :

i dont judge all nation... just said this apes are fucking morons...... its very nice from them to beat that scared kids.... if you aprove this than your place is in zoo with banana in your hand
and tbh i dont know how you came to that conclusion they should be in parliament  :shock:

(click to show/hide)

well for your information russia has invaded other country. thats the reason i cant support this kind of "action" .....EOD
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:18:46 am by Perverz »
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #743 on: March 03, 2014, 08:15:34 am »
+1
Can someone give me a tl:dr of whats happen in Ukraine and this russia war thing.

Pweeeeeeeeez

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 03, 2014, 08:28:57 am »
+5
if you was on the side of even more violent protestors, why you are not on the side of another protesters? maybe cuz you disagree with them? so laws should work different to people with different points of view?
all this shit is happening cuz we've got government changes without agreement from at least half of country's populating... even without ANY respect to their point of view... so why you are using to wonder? and now, the result of such unlegitimate actions from that maydan demonstrators is unstable situation in ukraine which caused the russian invading. and all this happened because about 300-500k of people though that they have permission to choose the life for millions of ukrainians. is it right? and now, when from peaceful situation Ukraine falled into pre-war period people who wasnt on demonstrators side should just look at people who was destroying the country? who was trying to kill policemen and became a national heroes?
// Serr, you are from Zaprozhie? right? how many people have the same point of view like your?
// Dave is somewhere from middle ukraine... as the person from middle ukraine I have to say that MOST of people wasnt agreed with maydan.

but if we look back at Crimea... well maybe this phrase sounds a bit provokating, but seems like people there are same glad to see russians as citizen of Lviv was glad to see German army at WW2. both was meeting them not as occupators but as liberators.

I dont want war and I am sad because I cant even guess what can be tommorow but I blame not Putin for destabilisation.
I still hope that all this can be ended without bloodshed but I am not sure that Russian will not show who really should be ruler of Ukraine =\ and thats right... historically ukraine never was independent for long...

I'm not from the middle of Ukraine. As I've stated already - I'm from Odessa. And I'm supposed to come from a city which by your opinion should support Yanukovich, but really? Yes, he did have some certain support by the time of Maidan but excuse me... the only supporters of Yanukovich were the lowest classes of Ukraine: bums, alcoholics, insane grannies, uneducated youth (bydlo), former and current bandits and as an exclusion - families of people who worked on him.

Maidan wasn't for those nationalists, Maidan was against Yanukovich. And even with his enormous money (by now he has more than $70,000,000,000 blocked in EU banks) he couldn't "buy" enough people to counter Maidan. I'm sorry to say this but you're nothing more than just a victim of Propaganda. You are the part of Ukrainian population that is not any better than those nаzis from the west. And no doubt that wise people will be against both you and nаzi. Because there is no difference.

P.S. For everyone. Yes, not everyone is happy with current government but it's not the first question for now. Also not a single guy from that Right Sector has a position in Parliament/Government.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #745 on: March 03, 2014, 08:37:15 am »
+2

Would you prefer NATO stabilizing situation in chechnya? Or lets say - native poles/lithuanians start demonstrations in Kaliningrad, are suppressed and then NATO comes in to "stabilize" stuff?

You can sing about not blaming putler all you want, but it does not change the fact, that HE ordered invasion of Ukraine and HE is acting as a true facist, based on example set by Chocolate Chip Cookie Leader himself. Only - let me ask you, did any of russian "investigative journalists" or "talk shows" investigated this line of reasoning?

And since I just speculating about prospect of China invading sibera to enforce order and save chinese citizens from oppression - what do your think tanks think of that?  :rolleyes:
[Eddited to account for forum cenorship/autoreplace]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:41:06 am by Kuujis »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 03, 2014, 08:37:28 am »
+8
Can someone give me a tl:dr of whats happen in Ukraine and this russia war thing.

Pweeeeeeeeez

Russia invaded Crimea, first with soldiers without flags, afterwards claiming that there are Nаzis killing Russians there. Didn't find any Nаzi, blocked all the important places with military (airports, Parliament, military bases, ports, main roads, border points), tries to capture them. Already changed local government to puppets and want to annex the Crimea.

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #747 on: March 03, 2014, 08:40:55 am »
+7
Some propaganda
(click to show/hide)

Peacefull protest against war (Russia)
(click to show/hide)

Protest in Odessa and Dnepropetrovsk aginst war ( pro russia regions of Ukraine )
(click to show/hide)

To Butan - official list of killed ppl on maidan from 18.02.2014 untill 26.02.2014 ( there are 11 policemans among them )
http://www.ukrinform.ua/ukr/news/spisok_zagiblih_na_maydani_1911905

To Dark Blade - I`m from Vinnytska region middle of Ukraine and about 80% ppl support maidan here.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #748 on: March 03, 2014, 08:53:19 am »
+1
Russia invaded Crimea, first with soldiers without flags, afterwards claiming that there are Nаzis killing Russians there. Didn't find any Nаzi, blocked all the important places with military (airports, Parliament, military bases, ports, main roads, border points), tries to capture them. Already changed local government to puppets and want to annex the Crimea.

Thanks Dave

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #749 on: March 03, 2014, 09:19:23 am »
+5

What do you mean by "point of view like your"?
There are different opinions on different matters. Most people didn't support maidan, most people didn't support Yanukovich. Most people, and I agree with them, think that it would be better to wait till president elections and change power peacefully, but...

Now, everyone hates what Russia is doing and while our current government and parliament causes some questions and worrings, it is recognized here as legitimate power(even if it is not). We just cannot afford another change of government or even worse, returning of Yanukovich, it would completely destroy the country.