Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485483 times)

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #435 on: February 22, 2014, 09:33:51 pm »
+5
Every year I have a rest in Crimea. I have relatives in Kharkov and Nikolaev live. Like many Russians, the other in Ukraine does not interest me. If Ukraine will cease to cooperate with Russia in the field of engineering, we earn our machine-building plants. Will the development, construction of new production facilities, creation of new jobs. And this is, incidentally, has started. Sevastopol, Ukraine will receive only 40 years later. If, however, give you all the debts. Now pump the gas 3 gas pipeline to Europe. And only one pass through Ukraine.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #436 on: February 22, 2014, 09:36:32 pm »
+1
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #437 on: February 22, 2014, 09:37:41 pm »
Dear Russia,

You can have Ukraine. We do not want it.

Sincere,
EU.

PS: Would you like to take Greece as well, pretty please?
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:48 pm »
Or maybe they want you to think that way.

Or maybe... you want Russia to control the world, because you are RUSSIA ITSELF!!!
No, but I want the US and Russia to fight. A nice little war right about now would hit the spot.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2014, 09:45:00 pm »
+4
I think such unnecessary countries are now many.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #440 on: February 22, 2014, 10:01:46 pm »
+3
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 22, 2014, 10:05:07 pm »
+5
Ukraine to Russia as a suitcase with a broken handle. And drag uncomfortable. And throw a pity. And fight for it, nor will not. Money, probably will. Gas will. Maybe something will come up with. To maintain fraternal people. And fight let Finland Poland  :mrgreen:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 22, 2014, 10:20:21 pm »
+1
Ukraine
 And fight let Finland Poland  :mrgreen:

Ukraine was ours once and now it will be again! Our all 3 tanks (old german Leopards nota bene) are waiting on the border, ready to enter :P

There will be four parts or more. The Western part of the depart-nationalists. Centre - Tymoshenko. South East with its capital in Kharkiv. And Crimea.

And Lwow, Poland will take it :P
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:23:31 pm by Falka »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:34 pm »
+3
No, but I want the US and Russia to fight. A nice little war right about now would hit the spot.

I know your type. There are people who want the blood of others, they provoke to get guns into action but when they hear gunshots - they're the first who run away being scared to shit. I wouldn't be surprised if you never even held a real gun in your hands.

Also, to what Ivani4 said about Russian industry being useful and vital to Ukraine (at least I got it that way). It's a big lie that Putin uses in order to get the support of Ukrainian people and looks like even Putin's own people tend to believe it (Ivani4 is an example if I got his message right). Russian industry is just nothing unfortunately. It's mostly extremely outdated technologies (USSR) with combination of cheap Chinese low quality "hi-tec" (if you've ever seen/used Russian cars i.e. you would understand what I mean, they even became a meme in their own motherland as being complete shit). Whatever "hi-tec" projects Russian made were complete fails with a lot of proud for Motherland (one can't simply remove their chauvinism). I can call a million of such fails: their super duper ballistic rockets which were the pride of nation failed even to fly (several explosions during a couple of years, one space rocket exploded with millions if not billions of dollars worth equipment), their innovative smart-phone which they were very proud of (even former president Medvedev is using it) is a mediocre phone that is completely made and assembled in China, Olympic flame with the first torch in the history that had its fire extinguished more than 50 times. And all this shit happens because of enormous corruption that is probably even worse than Ukraine. And it's obvious that smart people don't want to follow the Russian way, this is just hopeless. Also, Russia is the richest country in the world resource-wise and this nation lives like a 3rd world country, basically only Moscow and St. Petersburg are pretty much viable to live, in other cities teacher or a surgeon don't get more than $500 per month officially.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2014, 10:59:33 pm »
+1
That's only partly true. Another part is that ukrainian industry is not better and our production is mostly exported to Russia, noone else need it. If Russia will close borders - many factories will be closed and people will lose their jobs

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2014, 11:30:58 pm »
+8
Dave, I think that now, to restore order in the country, the people of Ukraine will be plenty of time to think about which way to go. The main thing that all in one direction. The Yugoslav variant of Ukraine does not wish to Russia. And the people of Ukraine better will not live.

Although, it may be... the Main thing to say, like our grandmothers: but for war.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:47:02 pm by BIA_ivani4 »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 23, 2014, 12:27:17 am »
+1
That's only partly true. Another part is that ukrainian industry is not better and our production is mostly exported to Russia, noone else need it. If Russia will close borders - many factories will be closed and people will lose their jobs

Yeah, Ukrainian industry is not only worse, Ukrainian industry basically doesn't exist. We have hard times now and I doubt that Russia will close borders because it will be a hit for their economy as well. If we only have Russia buying products from our factories then it's a good sign that we do things wrong. Buying products of Ukrainian factories Russia actually harms, it's a paradox but it's true. Such situation just makes these factories busy while Russia can always just stop everything, good way to manipulate. I'm definitely against closing borders, firing hate towards Russians in hearts of Ukrainians. But there should be common sense, you cannot trust a hostile neighbour (i'm speaking about Putin, not about Russians). Putin loves to brag with his army but it's just a bluffing illusion. Russian Army is not even a shadow of Soviet Army: Russians themselves are not the same and I highly doubt you can make current Russian youth go die for Putin and the vast majority tries to evade the obligate service in army just taking part in corruption giving money here and there. Russian Army fought against Chechnya (the population of the whole country was 10 times less than only Moscow's population) for 10 years and very doubtfully won it simply buying everyone there, while current population is extremely unhappy about Putin giving enormous amount of money there.

Dave, I think that now, to restore order in the country, the people of Ukraine will be plenty of time to think about which way to go. The main thing that all in one direction. The Yugoslav variant of Ukraine does not wish to Russia. And the people of Ukraine better will not live.

Although, it may be... the Main thing to say, like our grandmothers: but for war.

There is simply no other way rather than all in one direction. I simply don't see any reason to give Russia another chance, why trying to unite with country that struggles with its own big problems. Just transfer this current situation on the personal level. Imagine that you're Ukraine and you need a living place. If you had to decide between a house with bums/thugs/alcoholics in criminal block and a house with trustworthy families, what would you pick? There is nothing even to think about. If Russia didn't have problems that it has now - Ukrainians would DEFINITELY think because Russians are closer to Ukrainians than any nation in all categories. But now it's impossible.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #447 on: February 23, 2014, 12:54:32 am »
+1
Yeah, Ukrainian industry is not only worse, Ukrainian industry basically doesn't exist.

I live in Zaporozhye and every day I can smell in the air that our industry does exist :lol:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 12:59:19 am by serr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 23, 2014, 01:04:47 am »
+1
I know your type. There are people who want the blood of others, they provoke to get guns into action but when they hear gunshots - they're the first who run away being scared to shit. I wouldn't be surprised if you never even held a real gun in your hands.
I've been in the military, bro.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2014, 01:13:30 am »