Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485474 times)

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #10110 on: July 15, 2015, 06:11:17 am »
Casimir, your wrote well last few posts and I agreed with you but please...

As I see it NATO's primary purpose is and always has been the projection of US led power across the globe in the service of 'western interests'.

Don't make yourself Tovi, soon you will find doing Slav Squat if you "see" or "believe" these kind of things  :wink:. Nato is a defence alliance, it is not used to get political power via military operations. Current The Secretary General of Nato is a norwegian, and actually never been US citizen [1].

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NATO_Secretaries_General

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #10111 on: July 15, 2015, 07:06:28 am »
Crimea is a masterpiece of military/political manipulation. Ukraine KNEW that RF wanted it back, they knew RF could take it easily. That's why their right wing politicians couldn't keep it cool and and wanted to get them out asap. RF realized the danger, pulled out a takeover plan from the drawer and simply used the situation to their advantage. With the confidence of  the elegant Crimea takeover they tried to improvise the same in Ukraine, but settled for having a dagger constantly in the UKR side in stead.
I think that after Kosovo percedent, Kreml started to think how they can to return Crimea. But this only my thoughts. Also you can read what methods NATO used before in wikileaks. And nobody will be punished never, because you can't punish yourself. Also they used depleted uranium, that caused deseases after bombings. Nobody will pay them.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #10112 on: July 15, 2015, 08:50:25 am »
Russia used U238-ammo as well in the Chechnya conflict. A ton of countries use or used it. Afaik it's self-sharpening property just makes it better than the alternative material - tungsten carbide. Only naturally good countries like Germany refrained from using it from the start. Or those who don't have access to it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:54:09 am by Paul »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #10113 on: July 15, 2015, 08:51:05 am »
Well I agree, and I believe that if USA or EU would condemn this revolution instead of supporting it, forced them to make everything democratically, there won't be any war and Crimea would stay in Ukraine.
As I said before Russia couldn't accept the loss of military bases in Crimea, and this what new power wanted to do, so Russia involved in this conflict anyhow
So lets rephrase it - an old military base is clearly worth oh... what... 6000 lives lost, uncounted number of maimed ones and milions of people affected by the destruction and war which was artificially created by russia, because prick-putler "could not accept the loss of a base" on a FOREIGN soil, which is NOT rUSSIA. Well said Don, well said. About sums up why I have ZERO fucking respect to anyone trying to justify russia and its bullshit.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10114 on: July 15, 2015, 08:51:57 am »
Wouldn't want your lethal ammunition causing diseases, warfare should be nice and polite and feel good.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10115 on: July 15, 2015, 10:21:21 am »
So lets rephrase it - an old military base is clearly worth oh... what... 6000 lives lost, uncounted number of maimed ones and milions of people affected by the destruction and war which was artificially created by russia, because prick-putler "could not accept the loss of a base" on a FOREIGN soil, which is NOT rUSSIA. Well said Don, well said. About sums up why I have ZERO fucking respect to anyone trying to justify russia and its bullshit.
This 6000 lifes lost because of ukrainian bombardments. I don't remember you accusing them. don't remember accusing NATO, you are just russian hater, because of that you pissed so much

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #10116 on: July 15, 2015, 10:31:07 am »
This 6000 lifes lost because of ukrainian bombardments. I don't remember you accusing them. don't remember accusing NATO, you are just russian hater, because of that you pissed so much
Well, to be fair, there are quite a lot of reasons to dislike Russians. You being a shining example, alongside Vovka.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #10117 on: July 15, 2015, 10:32:07 am »
Oh... so you want to tell me, that Ukrainians one day decided  "fuck this shit, its too peacefull, need some sport, lets bomb something" and just went about bombing shit? Cool story bro... care to elaborate how come pink diploma owner can spit such bullshit?

In my book its the aggressor who is at fault for starting the conflict, which in this case is a shit-hole you call "mother russia" led by the "80%+ aprroval rate" putler. In war casualties and destruction happens. This war was MADE by russia, started by russia and is being fueled by russia. So YOUR pitiful excuse for a country is at fault, not Ukraine.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10118 on: July 15, 2015, 10:33:17 am »
Oh... so you want to tell me, that Ukrainians one day decided  "fuck this shit, its too peacefull, need some sport, lets bomb something" and just went about bombing shit? Cool story bro... care to elaborate how come pink diploma owner can spit such bullshit?

In my book its the aggressor who is at fault for starting the conflict, which in this case is a shit-hole you call "mother russia" led by the "80%+ aprroval rate" putler. In war casualties and destruction happens. This war was MADE by russia, started by russia and is being fueled by russia. So YOUR pitiful excuse for a country is at fault, not Ukraine.
So how then 6000 civilians were killed?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #10119 on: July 15, 2015, 10:35:47 am »
This 6000 lifes lost because of ukrainian bombardments.

Well, I'm just turning your retard style and say "any proof to that?". And when you throw some "proofs" I'll just call them bullshit.

Also, laughed about that "If we were in Ukraine we would take it in 1, max 2 days". That also indicates how fucked up you (86 or how many percent of people supporting Putin) are. You could take over Ukraine in 30 minutes: drink 2 bottles of vodka and Ukraine is yours in your alcoholic delirium. That's ultra funny though that you're an autistic hipster who claims to never drink vodka or smoke and being baptist living in islamic Tatarstan being a part of orthodox Russia.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10120 on: July 15, 2015, 10:40:09 am »
Well, I'm just turning your retard style and say "any proof to that?". And when you throw some "proofs" I'll just call them bullshit.

Also, laughed about that "If we were in Ukraine we would take it in 1, max 2 days". That also indicates how fucked up you (86 or how many percent of people supporting Putin) are. You could take over Ukraine in 30 minutes: drink 2 bottles of vodka and Ukraine is yours in your alcoholic delirium. That's ultra funny though that you're an autistic hipster who claims to never drink vodka or smoke and being baptist living in islamic Tatarstan being a part of orthodox Russia.
Dave as always moronic children, where did I say that it would take 1 or 2 days. You don't need proofs, because you alredy know who shelled Donetsk and Luhansk, you just prefer to close the eyes.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #10121 on: July 15, 2015, 10:40:37 am »
So how then 6000 civilians were killed?
Because of war, which was caused by this.. oh,.. how was that shit-hole called... rUSSIA! Yeah, thats the name of the sheeple-cleptocracy! :)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10122 on: July 15, 2015, 10:48:47 am »
Because of war, which was caused by this.. oh,.. how was that shit-hole called... rUSSIA! Yeah, thats the name of the sheeple-cleptocracy! :)
Ahaha, so who killed this 6000 people?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #10123 on: July 15, 2015, 10:49:58 am »
I did.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #10124 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:43 am »
Ahaha, so who killed this 6000 people?
Both sides in a pointless artificial war? Or shall we go and blame comrade Kalashnikov post-portem for inventing AK-47, AK74, etc and being at fault for all those dead in Africa too?