Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485352 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #10035 on: June 21, 2015, 09:02:42 am »
How do I defend or ignore facts related to the shellings? I didnt defend Ukraine. I didnt defend the separatists. I didnt defend anyone related to the bombings. Those shellings are ACCIDENTAL! The separatists have bombed streets full of civilians by accident and the Ukraine has done the same. But they are not shelling them on purpose. Seriuslly. Learn english. I think you are completely misunderstanding everything i am writing. Because i have stated like 20 times in this thread now that I dont support Ukrainian army either. Because they are fucking up too much aswell. But the main thing I disaprove is the russian weapons and soldiers on Ukrainian soil and than them claiming its the West that is making things worse. Wat?

I mean Russia helped some other country in modern times. When did that happen? It has not. Russia "helped" Syria for example only because it felt like arguing with USA. And when USA decided not to interfere, Russia absolutely abandoned Syria. Your country is never going to talk with Syria again. The only reason Russia ever "helps" or aids anyone is only if it can argue with USA. No other reason.

Russia does not exsist on this planet to create a safe and stable home for russians. Russia and russians only exsist to argue with the West and nothing else. Even your own posts say the same story.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10036 on: June 21, 2015, 09:07:07 am »
To Xant
I said ignore or defend, Xant
(click to show/hide)
So you tried to defend her by blaming Russia or ignored it. Or wait maybe you blame people like that?

Good god, you wouldn't pass an elementary school outside of Russia. That is in no way "defending her." And since I commented on it I didn't ignore it. Hard concepts? But literally no one cares about crap like that when there's a war going on. It's like posting about the fact that while Charlie Hebdo was attacked someone got a speeding ticket two blocks down the road. But again, you're Russian, so you latch onto anything other than Russia's part in all this (hint: the biggest part.)

Also, you never answered how you know Russian military isn't committing war crimes in Ukraine.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #10037 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:20 am »
Also, you never answered how you know Russian military isn't committing war crimes in Ukraine.
cos there is no russian military in Ukrain u stupid monkey!  :P
soo no troops no crimes u are sooo stupid
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #10038 on: June 21, 2015, 11:01:33 pm »
cos there is no russian military in Ukrain u stupid monkey!  :P
soo no troops no crimes u are sooo stupid

But there are some certain Ukrainian military units that used to base in Crimea. And if Russia considers Crimea as a part of it, basically means that Russia is shelling Donbass. Russian military shells Russian military.

#SaveRussianArmyFromRussianArmy

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #10039 on: June 21, 2015, 11:58:23 pm »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #10040 on: June 22, 2015, 12:42:28 am »
waiting for this german film
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/movie-ukrainian-agony-the-concealed-war#/story

Somehow I'm not even surprised. Just another Tovi-retard who works for Kremlin money. Ofc you're waiting for this (underline 10 times so it's really pointed out that it's not Russian but German) film.
You really are an idiot. And for idiots like you there is a version in Russian. Really. A movie made by German about Ukraine: in English and Russian.

Your butt buddy who is going to make this movie.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10041 on: June 22, 2015, 04:56:53 am »
waiting for this german film
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/movie-ukrainian-agony-the-concealed-war#/story
Waiting for you to answer how you know Russian soldiers aren't committing war crimes in Ukraine.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10042 on: June 22, 2015, 07:28:27 am »
Talk about blind Nicko. Everybody else is a nazi, but your president and others in the government shake hands with extremely nationalistic bikergangs. Its been pretty obivous for a very long time that Russia does not choose its allies. It just becomes instant friends with absolutely everyone who despises USA or is willing to wave a russian flag.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10043 on: June 22, 2015, 08:29:32 am »
Waiting for you to answer how you know Russian soldiers aren't committing war crimes in Ukraine.
Didn't find where they had done that. Maybe you will find out. And Vovka answered to you.

Talk about blind Nicko. Everybody else is a nazi, but your president and others in the government shake hands with extremely nationalistic bikergangs. Its been pretty obivous for a very long time that Russia does not choose its allies. It just becomes instant friends with absolutely everyone who despises USA or is willing to wave a russian flag.
Same as USA. At least this biker doesn't wear any nazi symbols like on the video, but yes he is stupid and against USA government

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10044 on: June 22, 2015, 08:36:39 am »
Somehow I'm not even surprised. Just another Tovi-retard who works for Kremlin money. Ofc you're waiting for this (underline 10 times so it's really pointed out that it's not Russian but German) film.
You really are an idiot. And for idiots like you there is a version in Russian. Really. A movie made by German about Ukraine: in English and Russian.
Oh no, such wierd propoganda. I think that Bydlohaters like you won't even notice when "Tornado" will fuck you in the ass, and your president will shit in your ears. The only think you can do is to blame russians.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10045 on: June 22, 2015, 08:55:58 am »
+1
Didn't find where they had done that. Maybe you will find out. And Vovka answered to you.
You didn't answer how you know they haven't committed war crimes in Ukraine. Vovka did not answer me.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10046 on: June 22, 2015, 09:09:42 am »
+1
You didn't answer how you know they haven't committed war crimes in Ukraine. Vovka did not answer me.
I suppose they haven't.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10047 on: June 22, 2015, 09:15:34 am »
+1
I suppose they haven't.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10048 on: June 22, 2015, 11:03:00 am »
+1
I suppose they haven't.

It's quite obvious we are blind and propagaded because we accept the very logical fact that in fucking WAR all sides inevitably cause some war crimes. "They havent" is definately not a right awnser.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10049 on: June 22, 2015, 11:05:47 am »
I'm Putin and Ukraine = Russia