Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485915 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9840 on: May 14, 2015, 11:44:58 am »
This sure as shit sounds like the move of a fascist regime:

The ruling United Russia party will form neighbourhood patrols to maintain order and thwart petty crime on the streets of Moscow, the Kommersant newspaper reported Wednesday, citing an unnamed source in the party.

Since the adoption last year of legislation permitting citizen participation in maintaining order, pro-Kremlin vigilantes have assumed new roles in policing the streets and standing up for traditional values. The new United Russia vigilantes, who are set to begin their operations later this month or in early June, will be recruited from among private security companies, defence-oriented organizations and Cossack quasi-military associations, according to Kommersant's source.

Turtles

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9841 on: May 14, 2015, 12:29:25 pm »
All Western propogondo and obviously untrue!
Pretty much how SA was born... all those coincidental correlations between modern day Russia and NS-Germany... fascinating. History does repeat itself, it seems.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9842 on: May 14, 2015, 12:46:37 pm »
Off course it was their choice. Putler later admitting to organizing this whole shit-sham is irrelevant  :rolleyes:

And yes - 58% of russians have full right (with the help of putler ofcourse) to fuck up whatever the fuck laws they want. Its a russian thing. CBA to repeat, but I will - if you want to see how independence referendums happen PROPERLY - check the example of Scotland, if you want to see how to annex lands under pretenses of "referendums" - check the example of russian bullshit in Crimea and Donbass.

Re naztees -  you were saying something? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=russian+ultranationalists

There is whole documentary about this. Government of Crimea wanted to decide on referendum, squads from Ukraine trying to get in Crimea and locals defended. After when they decided to make referendum russian forces from base in ukraine, blocked all Ukrainian bases. After referendum they allowed ukrainan troops to either got back to ukraine or join russian forces. 12k or so joined Russian forces/or stayed as Crimean forces. If this wouldn't happen  Ukraine wouldn't let referendum to happen
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: May 14, 2015, 12:48:21 pm »
Probably because your media told you it is veteran? Come on, seriously, please, check your sources before making conclusions and tell other "the truth" their media doesn't show them.
Not that I support svoboda party(young guys on video) in any way, rather the opposite, I'm absolutely happy they didn't make it into parliament, but I'm not going to pity heads of communist party(older guy on video) either.
Oh sorry, he wasn't veteran???? ok guys he just some old guy its ok do whatever u want, is this acceptable in EU?
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: May 14, 2015, 12:56:59 pm »
Oh sorry, he wasn't veteran???? ok guys he just some old guy its ok do whatever u want, is this acceptable in EU?

If it was in EU he would be in jail already. And if you weren't a fool who throws shit info you wouldn't ask. Too many "ifs", don't you find?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: May 14, 2015, 01:01:17 pm »
Nebun, you're such an idiot. Congrats, you're an honourable (not really) member of Tovilist from now on.

The word VETERAN that you really tried to highlight. I guess you don't only have a problem with English but also with maths. The youngest possible veterans should be in their late 80s, that man is maximum in his late 60s (most likely something around 60-65).
Next, what victory symbol are you talking about? That is a Putin's propaganda sign that is just as bullshit mess as everything else merging things contrary to each other. Russia started using it since 2005 and as a child I took part in each 9th of May celebration and my veteran grandpa was alive I never remember anyone using that stripe as a symbol of victory.
Now again back to the video. That man is just a communistic cunt, he put a lot of stripes on himself, used soviet symbols like red flags and so on (note that they're against the law) just to provoke.
Now listen what they asked: "Each year you commit provocations for Russian TV. Dear Mr. Kolynyuk (?)... ...For your own safety I recommend you to stay home and not commit any provocations. Please, stay home, keep calm and silent and don't provoke people." He just refused everything even having a soviet flag at the moment he opened the door.

Well, I honestly think that what they did is wrong, he has to be sentenced for violating laws. Because of idiots like him we have zombies in Russia and retards like Nebun all over the world thinking that all Ukrainians are nаzis abiding ideology of Adоlf Hitlеr.

I never said that all ukrainians chocolate chip cookies, where?
Ukrainian government sided with those chocolate chip cookies that are in Ukraine.  And as krrhmXPRNC mentioned chocolate chip cookies are everwhere, for example in Russia chocolate chip cookies on liberal side, when there was protests of liberals chocolate chip cookies was there with their flags in russia raging against russian government.
The problem here is that they let those chocolate chip cookies fight, because they do what they want!!!!!! And can't be controlled and if it was only that i would say well ok its just a mess.
But ur government renamed current and ukrainian chocolate chip cookies in WW2 as liberating armies and made their leaders heroes! Its in ur law, ur government.
I'm not saying all ukrainians like that, i'm sure most either don't care or just pissed off with one or other side. But then why don't u put those chocolate chip cookies fucks in prison instead of making them heroes? name me at list few fascist fucks that was put in prison for harassing people.
Ok even if symbols of victory accepted by veterans is putins propaganda, why can't u wear them in Ukraine? free democratic country?
when UIF looks at you

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: May 14, 2015, 01:11:53 pm »
If it was in EU he would be in jail already.
Really, what for? As I understood he had St.George's Ribbon. Or he did any crime? Can't find it on the video. Or you say about young guys?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 01:16:19 pm by krrhmXPRNC »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: May 14, 2015, 01:14:11 pm »
This sure as shit sounds like the move of a fascist regime:

they just made this shit up as they go

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA
on 9th may there was not sure how its called in english, but something like undead march, everyone carried pictures of their relatives lost in war, 12 million people was on that march and happened in all of russia, + some neighboring countries. Putin and some other politicians was among them. national unity and understanding and support for current government is higher then ever before
and in CNN they said that after parade where russia shown its nukes (that it does every single year since it had them), people got upset for this display and set up their own parade against government (or something like that) :)))
this is the amount of bullshit u see this days from CNN, i'm not saying russian media is pure, i've seen a lot of unnecessary lies, like for example ukraining bank trying to get tank factory bankrupt, first off all its not ukrainian so its bullshit, there is also some extrime patriots that is also bad, that make their own news
thats why i was saying all main stream media is shit everywhere, so even if u watch it - CHECK for fuck sakes, i know its just easier to trust them but don't be lazy cunts
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: May 14, 2015, 01:26:15 pm »
If it was in EU he would be in jail already. And if you weren't a fool who throws shit info you wouldn't ask. Too many "ifs", don't you find?

well considering what ur government done right now u either couldn't give a fuck about ur own ppl and want to move out to europe when they open borders for u and who cares about those who will have to live in this conditions or u just a chocolate chip cookie shit, what are other options out there?

level of life declined to complete shit, idiotic war with ruined lives and territory, stop of paying pensions to people living in donbas, u think they actively fighting in war? Someone constantly stealing money in ur government and they all blame eachother. Ur new mayor is an idiot, he talks to rocks and brain damaged since forever. Ur country full of debts and they going to hire for lots of money mercs from other countries. Now they installing new law of selling land in ukraine to citizens of other countries. Ukraine going to be raped and robbed. Anyway don't worry dave u can always go to eu later on.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9849 on: May 14, 2015, 03:09:59 pm »
There is whole documentary about this. Government of Crimea wanted to decide on referendum, squads from Ukraine trying to get in Crimea and locals defended. After when they decided to make referendum russian forces from base in ukraine, blocked all Ukrainian bases. After referendum they allowed ukrainan troops to either got back to ukraine or join russian forces. 12k or so joined Russian forces/or stayed as Crimean forces. If this wouldn't happen  Ukraine wouldn't let referendum to happen
I hope you at least get a hard-on from that "documentary-of-how-ruskies-make-propogondo", because I don't :) And from what I see - you don't give a shit about what really happened, you just like russian version of reality, good luck living in shit for the rest of your days (because thats the only thing russia is able to export, besides natural resources).

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9850 on: May 14, 2015, 03:12:05 pm »
+1
<...bullshit...>
thats why i was saying all main stream media that I watch is shit everywhere, so even if u watch it - CHECK for fuck sakes, i know its just easier to trust them but don't be lazy cunts, like I am.
ftfy

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9851 on: May 14, 2015, 03:28:55 pm »

they just made this shit up as they go

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA
on 9th may there was not sure how its called in english, but something like undead march, everyone carried pictures of their relatives lost in war, 12 million people was on that march and happened in all of russia, + some neighboring countries. Putin and some other politicians was among them. national unity and understanding and support for current government is higher then ever before
and in CNN they said that after parade where russia shown its nukes (that it does every single year since it had them), people got upset for this display and set up their own parade against government (or something like that) :)))
this is the amount of bullshit u see this days from CNN, i'm not saying russian media is pure, i've seen a lot of unnecessary lies, like for example ukraining bank trying to get tank factory bankrupt, first off all its not ukrainian so its bullshit, there is also some extrime patriots that is also bad, that make their own news
thats why i was saying all main stream media is shit everywhere, so even if u watch it - CHECK for fuck sakes, i know its just easier to trust them but don't be lazy cunts

Please mighty Nebun direct me to a useful, unbiased news source. Believe it or not l have better things to do than be a research journalist and there must be some russian news sources you can recomend other than suggesting I trawl through the cesspit of youtube.  I seriously  would like to know your recomendations, some russian news sources must be reliable?
Turtles

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: May 14, 2015, 03:33:33 pm »
Please mighty Nebun direct me to a useful, unbiased news source. Believe it or not l have better things to do than be a research journalist and there must be some russian news sources you can recomend other than suggesting I trawl through the cesspit of youtube.  I seriously  would like to know your recomendations, some russian news sources must be reliable?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSharij - ukrainian source, not russian. He promissed 10k $, if you will find any lie on his channel

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:03 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSharij - ukrainian source, not russian. He promissed 10k $, if you will find any lie on his channel
LOL :D
Thats your problem right there  :rolleyes:

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #9854 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:54 pm »
Well yes, I agree that there is no killed people I can find, so I think that was just russian propoganda, but anyway they were beaten. And nobody arrested. I think Odessa is better example, nobody arrested. After that many people raised against new power in Kiev.
I expected that, that's why I can't understand why you don't want to accept the opinion of most people in Crimea and Donbass. Why you don't care about 2 May. That is your new government who accepted OUN-UPA. That is your government gave weapon to the 16 y.o. guy who stole 30$ and killed 2 militiamen in Kiev.
I said you can believe it if you want, that's why I think you cann't get the Donbass and Crimea opinion
LOL, really?
Nicko, krrhmXPRNC, want some easy money?  :D
https://www.facebook.com/anatolijsharij/posts/10206740073808893?hc_location=ufi
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 04:04:40 pm by serr »