Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485358 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9690 on: May 11, 2015, 10:58:41 pm »
You have no sense of reality.

1. There are still Native Americans today, nobody killed them 'ALLL'
2. We dont even grasp the scale yet of how much airborn disease massacred the native population, again in russian history i'm sure it was deliberate chemical warfare from even western europe.
3. Xant is Finnish, he never exterminated Native Americans.
4. The people who deliberately exterminated Native Americans made it *abundantly* clear that they were not a part of the Empire (Declaration of Independence) before they began killing the Natives.

1. Thank god u didn't kill them all, how many left? Do u know them all by names? Must be easy to remember.
2. Chemical showers was kinda chocolate chip cookie thing they invented it, the rest is ur imagination.
3. If xant is getting in the way of our conversation i reply to him too.
4. Ah yes it must be comforting to think that way. Its like with kids. If parents proud of them then "Its my baby!!!!!! A raised him that way!", and if he does something bad then its someone elses bad influence.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: May 11, 2015, 11:00:38 pm »
So would you mind saying how what the British Empire did in India and the Americans did in America has anything to do with anything?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: May 11, 2015, 11:10:16 pm »
It sure is tragic that Britain committed genocide against India and wiped out the native population there... O wait.

I just want to confirm for my own amusement, it is your impression that the British wiped out the Native Americans is that correct?

It is also your view that this act, assuming it is true for one brilliant moment, justifies Russian action against Ukraine in 2015. Is that also correct? So that mighty and morally superior Russia gets to claim it is equal to the morality of Britain in the 18th Century? That would surely be a mighty achievement, if this wasnt the 21st Century.

if i did, i would say that
my point was that ur country done way too much shit and for u this isn't bad but russian history is just horrible and full of violence

on Ukraine i can ask u the same thing. Do u justify that actions of EU/US/Ukrainian government is good towards Ukrainian population? That all fighting happened in Donbas? infrastructure and a lot of homes destroyed! That chocolate chip cookie group was proclaimed heroes?
Yes i think what happened with Crimea saved those people from war and future shit with their government.
But at the same time i don't think that Russia need donbas or war in Ukraine. If everybody does what they agreed to then there should be no problems!

on the side note: I would never side with any Fascist no matter what are circumstances, even if my life would depend on it!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: May 11, 2015, 11:14:25 pm »
So would you mind saying how what the British Empire did in India and the Americans did in America has anything to do with anything?
aren't we playing competition of who's been worse for the last 20 posts or so?
about double standards? When everything u do is great and everything someone else does is bad?

to be honest xant just forget, i wasn't meant to get in discussion with u, ur just upset and complete idiot
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9694 on: May 11, 2015, 11:24:57 pm »
Because stage 3:
(refresher for any new-comers)
(click to show/hide)

'Ancient Greeks probably raped small boys, I dont have any sources or proof to back this up but when i rape small boys today it is acceptable for this reason'. MLG-Pro russian argument skills.

nah u got it all wrong, it was more like who the fuck are u to judge? :) u just see one side on the subject
most EU countries including germany came to moscow to make a deal now... no one would just say we was wrong and lets forget about everything, because governments don't make mistakes :) well except US when they didn't find nuks in iraq
but u know that if, just an idea for now, EU will become friends with Russia then media will change their opinion and bunch of people like u too :))) would be fun
when UIF looks at you

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: May 11, 2015, 11:27:36 pm »
good god, all this talk of native american genocides.  Please atleast research it a little bit, its not as if we just rounded them up in a fenced in camp and gassed them to death, or used them as slave labor in the frozen wastes of our country.......

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: May 11, 2015, 11:29:36 pm »
Well you brought up the Native Americans, i assume you did that for a reason when you keep saying 'you' (meaning me or Xant) kill them 'ALLL' i assume you meant something when you said that. So humour me.

I just want to confirm for my own amusement, it is your impression that the British wiped out the Native Americans is that correct?

And so what, if i went outside and began murdering people what kind of defense would it be if i said; ''You think that's bad, look what the Russians did to Rasputin!''. Would everyone go ''Damn, he's got a good point, let's allow him to keep murdering people''? No (unless Russia really is that different).

This is why the west dislikes Russian. On the one hand we get 'Poor innocent Russia, we arent even doing anything' and at the same time we get 'But if we were doing something it would be your fault' or 'You think this is bad? Back in the year 1576 your country did X!'

amusing u :))) like u got me trapped, in short EUs i said u because EU :)) for specific usa PART, then Brits first, then after independence US but its the same people!
and to be honest first i though u NA, forgot that u played on EU servers, but it applies to English too
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: May 11, 2015, 11:30:11 pm »
good god, all this talk of native american genocides.  Please atleast research it a little bit, its not as if we just rounded them up in a fenced in camp and gassed them to death, or used them as slave labor in the frozen wastes of our country.......

over time :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: May 11, 2015, 11:30:45 pm »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: May 11, 2015, 11:33:19 pm »
u killed them or pushed them our over time, with our natives we lived side by side after conflicts and conflicts was small, usually tribes joined russian empire not to get wiped by other bigger tribes
when UIF looks at you

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: May 11, 2015, 11:35:37 pm »
u killed them or pushed them our over time, with our natives we lived side by side after conflicts and conflicts was small, usually tribes joined russian empire not to get wiped by other bigger tribes

ya no shit, the same thing happened, we even gave them land to live on, learn your history before you criticize mine, fuck off.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: May 11, 2015, 11:53:08 pm »
Who the fuck am i to judge? I'm nobody, but at the same time my country isnt currently in the process of deciding it owns another country to keep forever. If it were I would not support it.

I want to like Russia. I wanted to join the thread and play devil's advocate when i saw it was just an 'I hate Russia' circlejerk. But when exposed to the opinions of every Russian i've ever spoken too, i decide that there really is nothing to defend.

I'd like to see EU become friends with a responsible and moderate Russia. I'd not like to see EU appease an aggressive expansionistic Russia.

ya no shit, the same thing happened, we even gave them land to live on, learn your history before you criticize mine, fuck off.

omg u so generous u gave them land to live on, in their own land, in some reservations
i did learn russian history, we didn't have to give natives land to live on :)) because we never moved them anywhere, they stayed where they was :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: May 12, 2015, 12:02:57 am »
omg u so generous u gave them land to live on, in their own land, in some reservations
i did learn russian history, we didn't have to give natives land to live on :)) because we never moved them anywhere, they stayed where they was :)

you never gave them land because you butchered them all, and enslaved people in concentration camps, very generous.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: May 12, 2015, 12:07:35 am »
Who the fuck am i to judge? I'm nobody, but at the same time my country isnt currently in the process of deciding it owns another country to keep forever. If it were I would not support it.

I want to like Russia. I wanted to join the thread and play devil's advocate when i saw it was just an 'I hate Russia' circlejerk. But when exposed to the opinions of every Russian i've ever spoken too, i decide that there really is nothing to defend.

I'd like to see EU become friends with a responsible and moderate Russia. I'd not like to see EU appease an aggressive expansionistic Russia.

ur own media will convince u of that easily after u will see that russian not going to take anything. Crimea is different u don't understand what it is for russia and what people live there. As i said visit it, ask ppl around.
I said before if russia would just go and attack Litva or Estonia or Latvia or xants beloved Finland i would take completely different side.
There might be one more issue with my country, but since situation changing a bit, there is hope that our country won't be forced to join Romania or start war with transistria.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: May 12, 2015, 12:11:03 am »
aren't we playing competition of who's been worse for the last 20 posts or so?
about double standards? When everything u do is great and everything someone else does is bad?

to be honest xant just forget, i wasn't meant to get in discussion with u, ur just upset and complete idiot
Only a Russian could be as dumb as you. What happened hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with those alive today. WW2 is not that far back and the legacies still live on; as is evident from your retarded "victory parades" that you think are so important. Russia is the only country that is still acting like it's 1942. Your little pea brain is too small to understand this is the reason people speak of history, of course, so you fall back to stage 3 of Russianism.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.