Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485598 times)

pogosan

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9495 on: May 07, 2015, 08:00:56 am »

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #9496 on: May 07, 2015, 08:08:22 am »
I'm not really good in biology but how's it possible to have three grandpas?

DaveUKR never wrote three grandfathers. One of them died in action, one of them got wounded (=makes 2). Dave's mom's father and father's father == 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandparent
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1%2B1

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9497 on: May 07, 2015, 08:33:08 am »
Nicko... seriously...
Can you tell us names of "many people" who were killed near Korsun?
If not - please stop saying it in every your post together with reminder that you don't buy russian propaganda.

As for comparing ukrainian and russian media - there is one major difference - in Russia media is controlled by state, so its propaganda is directed to protect interests of state, government, etc, while in Ukraine media is controlled by oligarchs, who often oppose each other, so there is more variety and no coherence compared to russian.

Anyway, it is very bad idea to consider any of them to be reliable source.
Well yes, I agree that there is no killed people I can find, so I think that was just russian propoganda, but anyway they were beaten. And nobody arrested. I think Odessa is better example, nobody arrested. After that many people raised against new power in Kiev.

No, my grandfathers fought for Soviet Union during WWII, one of them died, one of them got wounded but managed to make it up to Berlin where he stayed after the War and the third one was a partisan. And it might be possible that they encountered OUN-UPA as enemies during that time. You're really full of shit, shame on you.
I expected that, that's why I can't understand why you don't want to accept the opinion of most people in Crimea and Donbass. Why you don't care about 2 May. That is your new government who accepted OUN-UPA. That is your government gave weapon to the 16 y.o. guy who stole 30$ and killed 2 militiamen in Kiev.

What if Melendil reads/watches the same manipulated local news.

I'm sorry but I agree with Thomek here.
I said you can believe it if you want, that's why I think you cann't get the Donbass and Crimea opinion

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9498 on: May 07, 2015, 08:46:00 am »
Well yes, I agree that there is no killed people I can find, so I think that was just russian propoganda, but anyway they were beaten. And nobody arrested. I think Odessa is better example, nobody arrested. After that many people raised against new power in Kiev.
Fucking stage 3 achieved :D (at least in ONE area :) )

I said you can believe it if you want, that's why I think you cann't get the Donbass and Crimea opinion
Why can't you accept, that the "oppinion" of Donbass and Crimea was CREATED by russian state controlled media? No sane mind person would claim that it was natural or even remotely objective, yet you repeatedly do, thus giving more and more ground to calling your "red" diploma pink...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:49:11 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9499 on: May 07, 2015, 08:52:35 am »
Why can't you accept, that the "oppinion" of Donbass and Crimea was CREATED by russian state controlled media? No sane mind person would claim that it was natural or even remotely objective, yet you repeatedly do, thus giving more and more ground to calling your "red" diploma pink...
Even if their opinion is created by russian media, does it change anything? I can say that opinion of western and central Ukraine created by oligarch's media. So what?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9500 on: May 07, 2015, 09:00:23 am »
Even if their opinion is created by russian media, does it change anything? I can say that opinion of western and central Ukraine created by oligarch's media. So what?
Ok, lets see:
I have a kid with blank mind.
I pump that mind full of bullshit about you and how you raped and killed his mother.
That kid proceeds to kill you.
The guilty party is the kid.

Fair?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9501 on: May 07, 2015, 09:17:00 am »
Ok, lets see:
I have a kid with blank mind.
I pump that mind full of bullshit about you and how you raped and killed his mother.
That kid proceeds to kill you.
The guilty party is the kid.

Fair?
Of course not, but what I say that this relates to both sides not only Russia, because of that I was against joining of Crimea and against ATO. Crimea wanted to join Russia since USSR had broken, because they feel themselves as a part of Russia. And Donbass was friendly with other Ukraine, but some of them were against revolution, they stood up by the help of Russia, when ATO started more ukrainians in Donbass started to join separatists. The more Kiev shelled Donetsk and Luhansk then more people started behave aggresively against Kiev.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: May 07, 2015, 09:55:05 am »
I'm not really good in biology but how's it possible to have three grandpas?

The one who died was my great-grandfather

Because there is no fucking connection between that besides in your absent brain?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9503 on: May 07, 2015, 10:12:55 am »
Because there is no fucking connection between that besides in your absent brain?
Dave, Dave you missed the point again  :(

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: May 07, 2015, 10:33:23 am »
Dave, Dave you missed the point again  :(

I didn't miss the point. You're just trying to pull that fascist nаzi Kiev junta crap again.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9505 on: May 07, 2015, 10:41:56 am »
I didn't miss the point. You're just trying to pull that fascist nаzi Kiev junta crap again.
lol where, Dave, where did you see that? The question was that Molly believe washingtonpost and I believe Melendil more then Washingtonpost, where did you find fascist nаzi Kiev junta crap?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: May 07, 2015, 10:47:10 am »
lol where, Dave, where did you see that? The question was that Molly believe washingtonpost and I believe Melendil more then Washingtonpost, where did you find fascist nаzi Kiev junta crap?

Jeez, you're so fucking retarded. How is it even relevant? I didn't read your entire post and cut the wrong part of it finding a sentence with the same phrase that you used twice in your post (opinion of Crimea and Donbass).

You're seriously stupid, Mr. Medal.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9507 on: May 07, 2015, 10:57:18 am »
Jeez, you're so fucking retarded. How is it even relevant? I didn't read your entire post and cut the wrong part of it finding a sentence with the same phrase that you used twice in your post (opinion of Crimea and Donbass).

You're seriously stupid, Mr. Medal.
Seems you are lost in your fantasies, you really don't get what I'm talking about.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: May 07, 2015, 11:21:09 am »
Of course not, but what I say that this relates to both sides not only Russia, because of that I was against joining of Crimea and against ATO. Crimea wanted to join Russia since USSR had broken, because they feel themselves as a part of Russia. And Donbass was friendly with other Ukraine, but some of them were against revolution, they stood up by the help of Russia, when ATO started more ukrainians in Donbass started to join separatists. The more Kiev shelled Donetsk and Luhansk then more people started behave aggresively against Kiev.
You started off well and then went all "pink diploma crap". It is normal, that not everyone in the country agrees with what is happening within it (be it during revolutions, elections or every casual day), it is however BEYOND my comprehensions, how russian media agression, which was buidling up even since the maidan started, could be considered normal or casual. How the picture that russian media painted can be even remotely considered "another side" of the coin is BEYOND me. Its like one coin side says 50, another -50, and russian media try to convince everyone that its below -9000. Thats where your "other side", that you are trying to "sell" us, comes  from and that is why we have issues with it.

Both sides did dumb shit, but only ONE side annexed part of another friendly brotherly country and only one side created war in another part of the brotherly friendly nation. There are two sides of the low intensity dissagrements between different regions of Ukraine and then there is "over 9000" side that russia created and is pushing for. You are ignoring the fact, that if not for russia - dissagreements would have been there, but there would be no fucking war, destruction, etc.

"russia" is the one inciting unrest and creating bullshit and you are defending it, because you believe that the shit russia created is real. That is simply sad.

I don't think you would find much people, who would say that all Ukraine did was awesome and without a fault. However, besides humanitarian aid and help to people (although even that was questioned by some), russia did almost everything else BAD that was done in the conflict and that was done to CREATE the conflict in the first place.

Thats why I and number of others have an issue with russia and while it stands the fuck down - will continue to have it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:27:02 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9509 on: May 07, 2015, 11:23:31 am »
For separatists hiding in civilian houses? The majority of such small villages are empty anyway, not even separatists are there.
Now that girl that launched a rocket into Shirokino was the one who killed 2 militia men in Kiev. Yes and you tried to justify her.