Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485533 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9480 on: May 06, 2015, 12:57:15 pm »
<...bukkake...> It is too difficult for your brain.
I think its too difficult for your red diploma silver medalist brain to comprehend, that agression happened via putler controlled media, which CREATED the whole conflict and the "oppinion of Donbas/Crimea people" as you so naively call it, where there only was a difference of oppinions at best. Army came afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:00:30 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9481 on: May 06, 2015, 01:05:34 pm »
I think its too difficult for your red diploma silver medalist brain to comprehend, that agression happened via putler controlled media, which CREATED the whole conflict and the "oppinion of Donbas/Crimea people" as you so naively call it, where there only was a difference of oppinions at best. Army came afterwards.
So you state that armed illegal revolution happened via pro-russian controlled media. Ahahahahaha

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9482 on: May 06, 2015, 01:08:23 pm »
So you state that armed illegal revolution happened via pro-russian controlled media. Ahahahahaha
Reading comprehension plugin not found.
Pink diploma for retarded students was used instead.
Meaning - obfuscated and lost.
Attempting at "ahahahahaha" drugs again...

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9483 on: May 06, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »
Reading comprehension plugin not found.
Pink diploma for retarded students was used instead.
Meaning - obfuscated and lost.
Attempting at "ahahahahaha" drugs again...
Ahahahahaha, don't be so rough for yourself, I know you can think logically sometimes Ahahahahaha

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: May 06, 2015, 01:58:07 pm »
No, the question is will the West help Russia to return this moneyz.
What national chanels, I don't watch them. You can find a lot of interviews in internet, I know that about half of tatars don't agree with joining to Russia. Lol president of Tatarstan met with them and they found many interesting bonds.
Ahahaha if you want to change the government make it acording the law. Nobody cared about that before the armed illegal revolution. Then who started first? Even if you don't care about 2 may in Odessa, how can you get a point of the Donbass. It is too difficult for your brain.

Ok. How about you just go buy a dildo and tear your ass with it? That would be much more useful than constantly posting this ultimate delirium of a braindead chimp? You're so fucked up that I even feel sorry for you.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9485 on: May 06, 2015, 02:07:48 pm »
Ok. How about you just go buy a dildo and tear your ass with it? That would be much more useful than constantly posting this ultimate delirium of a braindead chimp? You're so fucked up that I even feel sorry for you.
Did your parents were in OUN-UPA. Because current Ukraine reminds me them. And you know how it will end. So you need dildo more. Or you think that revolution was peaceful and legit

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: May 06, 2015, 03:42:57 pm »
Did your parents were in OUN-UPA. Because current Ukraine according to russian media reminds me them. And youputler maybe knows how it will endhe wants it to end. So you need dildo more. <..bullshit removed...>
There, fixed that for you.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9487 on: May 06, 2015, 04:19:54 pm »
I really do not understand how you can say that Dombass-stuff is a "natural" development cuz "people want it" after the interview with Putin in which he simply stated "I wanted Crimea to become Russian again and then we did it."
How is it easier to assume that the Western media makes heavy military Russian involvement in Dombass up when Putin himself openly admitted to aggressive and violent land grabbing cuz "I said so"?

There are so many really obvious indicators for Russia being the bad boy in all this compared to the far fetched and fabricated US involvement. Still, it's all about "EU/US did this/that!".
I really don't get it.
Especially the part where you keep repeating "I watch interviews with local people. They speak the truth", completely ignoring the question about who is asking those people in the streets? Who are those people being asked there? Are they actually uploading all interviews or only those which fit the wanted narrative?

You tell us to look at the two sides of the medal while you keep making the impression that you're in fact the one starring all day just at the one side, desperately trying to not even flinch at the other one.

I do not always agree with Kuujis or Dave. I obviously think Tovi is just plain dumb and delusional. But since you seem to at least try to reason at some points, I don't get you.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9488 on: May 06, 2015, 05:25:02 pm »
Molly my point was always the same. I didn't deny involvement of Russia in this conflicts. I already agreed that Russia could send some special agents to Donbass, some troops and weapons, but also I tried to view that most of the people in Donbass who fight for DNR and LNR are ukrainians. And for me question is why EU/US supported illegal revolution in Kiev with murders. Why there is no investigation about maidan murders and Odessa one. Have you ever watched ukrainian TV? They call Donbass people bandits, separatists, terrorists or like Dave calls them Bydlo. They watch that they shell themselves everyday. This is only escalates the conflict.
And really Molly Donbass and Crimea people always wanted to have with Russia close ties. And new government was so agrresively orriented against Russia, Donbass and Crimea didn't like it.
Molly if you are German then watch  this
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/2323964/ZDF-heute-journal-vom-17-Januar-2015#/beitrag/video/2323964/ZDF-heute-journal-vom-17.-Januar-2015
from about 8 min.
Also when I say that people from Crimea who was on antimaidan in Kiev were killed and beaten before revolution, Kuujis and people like him say that this is russian propoganda. And nobody arrested. How do you think crimenians will fill after that, here video
(click to show/hide)
And there were many anti-russian actions without any judgement

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9489 on: May 06, 2015, 08:49:33 pm »
Ukrainian media has been forced into being equally bad as Russian media. It's really an absurd situation. The media mirror each other in what they say to get their point across. They are all lying of course, causing massive confusion.

When Russian media says Ukraine burn and crucify babies, Ukrainian media cannot be honest and say: "We cannot find any reliable sources of that."  The sheer massive amount of Russian propaganda causes the Ukrainian propaganda to answer on equal terms. Still, Russian and Ukrainan people think very similarly, and have practically the same culture. (At least seen from outside.)

It's like this: When someone wages a media war on you, it doesn't work to carry on as usual. Same in the west during wwii:

(click to show/hide)

The media that care the LEAST about this conflict is the most trustable one. Nicko I see you are laughing of Washington Post, one of the best newspapers in the world. You know why? Because it's written for businessmen and politicians. Money people don't care about politics, they need facts, and that's why it's a great newspaper. Even my commie father respects and reads Washington Post. xD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9490 on: May 06, 2015, 08:56:56 pm »
The media that care the LEAST about this conflict is the most trustable one. Nicko I see you are laughing of Washington Post, one of the best newspapers in the world. You know why? Because it's written for businessmen and politicians. Money people don't care about politics, they need facts, and that's why it's a great newspaper. Even my commie father respects and reads Washington Post. xD
Maybe washingtonpost is a good newspaper, but a text about kazakhstan is a pure propoganda, when I said about that to Melendil he is pure Kazakh, he laughed, because of that, I don't believe it. But you can if you want

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9491 on: May 06, 2015, 09:25:41 pm »
Maybe washingtonpost is a good newspaper, but a text about kazakhstan is a pure propoganda, when I said about that to Melendil he is pure Kazakh, he laughed, because of that, I don't believe it. But you can if you want
What if Melendil reads/watches the same manipulated local news.

I'm sorry but I agree with Thomek here.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #9492 on: May 06, 2015, 09:46:32 pm »
+1
Nicko... seriously...
Can you tell us names of "many people" who were killed near Korsun?
If not - please stop saying it in every your post together with reminder that you don't buy russian propaganda.

As for comparing ukrainian and russian media - there is one major difference - in Russia media is controlled by state, so its propaganda is directed to protect interests of state, government, etc, while in Ukraine media is controlled by oligarchs, who often oppose each other, so there is more variety and no coherence compared to russian.

Anyway, it is very bad idea to consider any of them to be reliable source.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: May 06, 2015, 10:14:38 pm »
Did your parents were in OUN-UPA. Because current Ukraine reminds me them. And you know how it will end. So you need dildo more. Or you think that revolution was peaceful and legit

No, my grandfathers fought for Soviet Union during WWII, one of them died, one of them got wounded but managed to make it up to Berlin where he stayed after the War and the third one was a partisan. And it might be possible that they encountered OUN-UPA as enemies during that time. You're really full of shit, shame on you.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #9494 on: May 07, 2015, 07:38:34 am »
+7
(click to show/hide)