Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485597 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9300 on: April 28, 2015, 06:10:35 am »
Even if you leave nuclear weapons in the equation, it doesnt take 8k nukes to cleanse the entirety of Russia of human life. The UK alone could probably destroy every major town and city in Russia with it's pitiful (relative) number of nukes, any more than that is a waste of resources. It was Kruschev himself who said the following:

''I remember President Kennedy once stated... that the United States had the nuclear missile capacity to wipe out the Soviet Union two times over, while the Soviet Union had enough atomic weapons to wipe out the United States only once... When journalists asked me to comment... I said jokingly, "Yes, I know what Kennedy claims, and he's quite right. But I'm not complaining... We're satisfied to be able to finish off the United States first time round. Once is quite enough. What good does it do to annihilate a country twice? We're not a bloodthirsty people."
As quoted in Khrushchev Remembers: The Last Testament (1974)

Are you French or Russian? If you are French and live in France, would you like to go and live in Russia? You do realize that in this delusion of yours where mighty Russia righteously overthrows the evil western empire with nukes (cos the rest of their military is a joke) France will be just as much nuked as the rest of the world. You might like to talk tough on Russia's behalf, there is no form of warfare that Russia would win at present, their military is shit and full of so much cannon-fodder, and the moment Russia fires a nuke because it realises they stand no chance in the field, they get assfucked by every non-russian nuke on the planet. That's not a victory, it's assisted suicide. Some might call that a victory for the rest of the world.

Thanks, but I know what nuclear dissuasion is. I've grown in this period. The question is that you can't consider Russia like Iraq or Afghanistan. It's a bit more complicated.

It wouldn't be a problem to live in Russia (Depardieu did  8-)), I think you can buy a big house and field for nothing. And it's a beautiful country. But I don't speak Russian and I prefer tropical countries (Cuba, for exemple ;) )

PArtnership between Russia and China is not a joke. There is a huge program of mutual development between them : Russia will furnish gas and oil across central Asia, weapons (SU24 etc.) and building of railroads for goods. And they won't use the $ currency. We talk about billions of investments during the next 20 years.
And this is the worst scenario for the empire : end of naval domination, end of $$$ domination, end of political domination. A huge Asian Power Russia-China-Iran that continental Europe and India could join.
This is the main question for the world actually. Not all these "terrorism" bullshits that you can see in your favorite media.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: April 28, 2015, 06:14:36 am »
I like how he calls it "the Empire". Well Obama is black, like Darth Vader. Rest of the stuff you wrote is pointless to awnser to. You know nothing about China and Russia etc. But keep speculating.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: April 28, 2015, 06:58:16 am »
+1
This thread should be renamed to "The Tovi Show."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9303 on: April 28, 2015, 07:09:26 am »
To Vi, or not To Vi.

That is the question.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: April 28, 2015, 08:24:31 am »
Someday we all should all meet, have some beer and discuss all this. Will be fun. Would be great though to have someone there with experience in emergency medical aid.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: April 28, 2015, 08:44:34 am »
+1
It wouldn't be a problem to live in Russia (Depardieu did  8-)), I think you can buy a big house and field for nothing. And it's a beautiful country. But I don't speak Russian and I prefer tropical countries (Cuba, for exemple ;) ).

For how long did Depardieu live in Russia before he realized that the place where he lived is a total shithole compared to France or Belgium or wherever he lived in the past and lives now? Russian politicians (including odious Ramzan Kadyrov) gifted him apartments which he has successfully sold and now lives in Europe again. Also about the prices: you're actually quite wrong. Prices are damn too high, especially if you compare price/quality with any of EU countries. Go get a house for a decent price unless it's an Earth's edge with no roads and no signs of civilization. But with your statements it's better to live in such place.

What if Cuba becomes US' friend again? Will you leave it?

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: April 28, 2015, 09:50:42 am »
Why do you even awnser him seriusly? Just tell him to fuck off. In his opinion Ukraine has no right to even exsist, if its not Russias buddy and that one day Europe, China and Russia will make some carebear economicalliance, which is kinda like the cool kids club that wont allow the imperial USA in because it has cooties or something.

Yeah, those last posts of his were really really odd. If you think of all that above you realise even your cat is more down to earth than him.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9307 on: April 28, 2015, 09:56:09 am »
I like how he calls it "the Empire". Well Obama is black, like Darth Vader. Rest of the stuff you wrote is pointless to awnser to. You know nothing about China and Russia etc. But keep speculating.
I can also say, that you don't know nothing about China and Russia. And I think that this is good that most europeans think so  :D I can say that there are a lot of secret agreements with China and India(India is the biggest importer of russian military equipment). Near future is that Russia will become closer with Asia and Latin America. And Russia will grow selfproduction.
I just blame my government that they didn't increase production while good times.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9308 on: April 28, 2015, 10:04:36 am »
+1
And Russia will grow selfproduction.
This is as hilarious as Tovi's posts.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: April 28, 2015, 10:08:08 am »
(click to show/hide)

Again, you russian "experts" have been claiming warmer ties with Asia, economic growth, collapse of dollar for like 50 years now nonstop, since USSR. If it does finally happen, its luck, nothing else. China and India are not you allies, if someone lets say offers better price than you, they will make deals with them instead. Which does actually happen at times. I think you are kinda wrong about Russia and China yourself.

I still recall that one post where you stated that life in China is good enough. Which kinda proves you have no understanding of China at all. Even less than me. Which is kinda common for you pro-Rus types. You dont see the problems surrounding countries like China and India, cause you are so head up your arse certain that the only key to Russias wealth is Asia, so you hype its wealth and its peoples wellfare a lot higher than it actually is. This is why thoughts of "most europeans" is slightly more true.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9310 on: April 28, 2015, 10:17:32 am »
USA thought like this about China, when they made sanctions against China

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9311 on: April 28, 2015, 10:28:15 am »
warmer ties with Asia
Yes
economic growth
Yes
collapse of dollar for like 50 years now nonstop, since USSR
No
Life in China is good enough(if you don't think that good enough is about a castle near the sea). Time will show that bonds in BRICS are closer than you think. But I think the war will come faster. And this is not that good.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #9312 on: April 28, 2015, 10:44:39 am »

He meant selfproduction of retards :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: April 28, 2015, 11:04:01 am »
YesYesNo
Life in China is good enough(if you don't think that good enough is about a castle near the sea). Time will show that bonds in BRICS are closer than you think. But I think the war will come faster. And this is not that good.

There are no bonds in BRICS, you moron. You arent geographicaly, historically, culturally, economicaly or in any other way even remotely similar, compared to EU or NATO. Not even Russian propaganda ever reminds BRICS. It always like to show how much friends its got and even it doesnt talk about it. BRICS is not an alliance, its just a cooperation pact, stop being delusional.

I know people who used to live in China. With hard work and good luck a person in Europe or America gets same things in 5 years an entire working family in China wouldnt get in 30 years. Just because you went to China as a tourist doesnt mean you understand it perfectly.  Thats hard realism for you Nicko.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: April 28, 2015, 11:12:37 am »
+1
I can also say, that you don't know nothing about China and Russia. And I think that this is good that most europeans think so  :D I can say that there are a lot of secret agreements with China and India(India is the biggest importer of russian military equipment). Near future is that Russia will become closer with Asia and Latin America. And Russia will grow selfproduction.
I just blame my government that they didn't increase production while good times.
The agreements are so secret that DonNicko knows about them and talks about them on cRPG forums. Sounds legit.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.