Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485560 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9090 on: April 05, 2015, 06:09:42 pm »
I'd also prefer Russia trading and cooperating closer with EU. Imo the best for Russia would be if they took some of EU's ideas of how to run a country, how to organize society, but kept control of their resources. Just like I'm pro EU, but I think it's better for Norway to stay outside with our Fish and Oil. Russia and Norway are primarily exporting raw materials and opening the market to the EU would probably lead to unfavorable exploitation.

Now, I realize no politician would win an election in Russia that says: "It's all our own fault! we need to change our ways!" But my hope is that there will be someone leading Russia that is smart enough to realize the bitter truth, and do something about the rotten system.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9091 on: April 05, 2015, 06:10:49 pm »
I'm economist with highest degree. I was best student in university. And I can say nobody knows how economy works, except people who manage it with wars, huge amount of money and so on. Current economy is the biggest lie. And this is true.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: April 05, 2015, 06:13:23 pm »
I agree Nicko. Economy is very shifting and volatile. But everything that guy claims, is just wrong. Really read his words, process his ideas and you would see it too. Just because economy is hard to understand doesnt mean its logicless and that there is no wrong quesses. There are.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9093 on: April 05, 2015, 06:18:06 pm »
Just one global catastrophe, and economy will change. Now Russia spend a lot of money to make selfproduction better. If there wouldn't no war. Russia will grow. We have different mentality. And EU doesn't suit us at all. That what EU and USA can't understand

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9094 on: April 05, 2015, 06:18:28 pm »
Well, economy works when people can trade and do stuff better than others. If I'm good at making the wooden part of spears, and you are good at making the tips, we trade and we both profit.

Really sucks for the one that can produce only 3 tips of spears in the time it takes you to make 5. Eventually, he will fall behind and perhaps find something he's better at. Also, it is hardcore for countries to be exposed to higher competition before they are ready. Probably the main reason RF suffered so much in the 90s and still are very protective. Shock doctrine was a massive disaster, although I believe the intention was good.

Anyway, sooner or later, things have to change.. You can't keep doing things same old way forever, the people will get sick of the stagnation.

atm In Russia, you can probably answer this better than me, but if you are best at producing spearheads, someone will come and take the business from you, with the help of a corrupt judge, and run it to shits. So there's really little incentive to get good at making them in the first place.. 

Look at how expensive Sochi was :P

This makes whole society rotten from the top down!! When everything is affected by incompetence, the guy transporting the spearheads, the shop that sells them, the incompetence of the users..you can multiply those ineficciencies and what took 10 man hours to do in the west takes suddenly 100 in Russia.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:26:25 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: April 05, 2015, 06:34:29 pm »
ye, show me proof :) stupid shit head
all i provided u here are from ur own countries, i didn't provide u with any russian news or resources.
You show me proof you stupid poo poo head.
I wasn't aware I was from several countries. Learn something new every day when dealing with Russian FAS cases.

very strong argument  :D

Seriously, you Russians make it too easy -- that's exactly my point. Unless you were TRYING to burn Nebun, in which case well done.

I'm economist with highest degree. I was best student in university. And I can say nobody knows how economy works, except people who manage it with wars, huge amount of money and so on. Current economy is the biggest lie. And this is true.
And yet your English is at the level of a thirteen year old. Either you're lying or Russian educational system is even worse than I thought.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: April 05, 2015, 06:38:38 pm »
Well, economy works when people can trade and do stuff better than others. If I'm good at making the wooden part of spears, and you are good at making the tips, we trade and we both profit.

Really sucks for the one that can produce only 3 tips of spears in the time it takes you to make 5. Eventually, he will fall behind and perhaps find something he's better at. Also, it is hardcore for countries to be exposed to higher competition before they are ready. Probably the main reason RF suffered so much in the 90s and still are very protective. Shock doctrine was a massive disaster, although I believe the intention was good.

Anyway, sooner or later, things have to change.. You can't keep doing things same old way forever, the people will get sick of the stagnation.

atm In Russia, you can probably answer this better than me, but if you are best at producing spearheads, someone will come and take the business from you, with the help of a corrupt judge, and run it to shits. So there's really little incentive to get good at making them in the first place.. 

Look at how expensive Sochi was :P

This makes whole society rotten from the top down!! When everything is affected by incompetence, the guy transporting the spearheads, the shop that sells them, the incompetence of the users..you can multiply those ineficciencies and what took 10 man hours to do in the west takes suddenly 100 in Russia.

first of all u can't change population and mentality in seconds, it takes a lot of time and u don't understand our mentality, and if any western president become president of russia he would either suicide or be killed :)) and he wouldn't change anything

About Soci, obviously cost will be much hire then profit, but u look further - they improved city and build new infrastructure partly compensated by income + olympic fund
Now this city is fine and Russia didn't have to pay for all of this by herself. + increased popularity among its population, if more russian people will go to soci in summer its better for economy. I don't expect much turism from other countries though :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9097 on: April 05, 2015, 06:40:54 pm »
And yet your English is at the level of a thirteen year old. Either you're lying or Russian educational system is even worse than I thought.
I learnt english by myself. Also I know turkish and tatar languages. It is enough for me if you can understand me. English in our schools really suck, but other lessons are good. Compared it with my american friends, they are too far :D

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: April 05, 2015, 06:43:56 pm »
Nebun has 0 idea on how economy works. I could very logically pinpoint that everything he just said, is false. But that would be a gigantic wall of text and he'd still deny it and continue to be dumb.

Remarakable, how politicalviews can completely rob a person of common sense.

I could, I would - so far u didn't say anything real with no confirmation from anywhere.

I could explain about other civilizations in universe, but i just won't do it, eh u not worth this wall of text
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: April 05, 2015, 06:45:02 pm »
I learnt english by myself. Also I know turkish and tatar languages. It is enough for me if you can understand me. English in our schools really suck, but other lessons are good. Compared it with my american friends, they are too far :D
If your schools can't even teach something as simple as English (the only skill you can demonstrate coincidentally) then I doubt their ability to teach anything else.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9100 on: April 05, 2015, 06:47:51 pm »
If your schools can't even teach something as simple as English (the only skill you can demonstrate coincidentally) then I doubt their ability to teach anything else.
lol Xant if you are not trolling then I feel sorry for you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: April 05, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »
lol Xant if you are not trolling then I feel sorry for you
I feel twice, no, three times as sorry for you.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: April 05, 2015, 07:03:28 pm »

u must be a stupid kid :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9103 on: April 05, 2015, 07:03:34 pm »
OK  :cry:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: April 05, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »
u must be a stupid kid :)
NO u )))  :P