Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485590 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8940 on: April 03, 2015, 06:03:24 pm »
Well seems you are of the opinion that some countries are simply doomed to be shit, because of the people living there and their culture and attitudes..

Could be true lol :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: April 03, 2015, 06:07:05 pm »
Yep, Nebun just wanted to write you to stop arguing.

U CANT SHUT ME UP!!!! WHO ARE U!!!???? WHO RRR UUUU!??? CIA SENT U?

well anyway i stepped on my cats paw today by accident, and well its putins fault!!!?? ... hm that feels good, i can get use to that... i've also seen putin shooting helicopter of red cross with handgun, yes seen it with my own eyes...
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: April 03, 2015, 06:08:02 pm »
Well seems you are of the opinion that some countries are simply doomed to be shit, because of the people living there and their culture and attitudes..

Could be true lol :D

not purely doomed, more like changes take a lot of time, and usually when population changes slowly things change with it as well.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8943 on: April 03, 2015, 06:10:06 pm »
for example in 90s everyone here was beating shit out of each other, but now its so peaceful, ppl changed a bit, but same was in Ukraine and Russia :) and they all changed a little, unless there is a mental hell party which everyone wants to join like in UKR :) to remember good all days
when UIF looks at you

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8944 on: April 03, 2015, 06:19:27 pm »
+1
Beauchamp do u think that joining EU will make all countries like Germany? Usually they stay same as was with small progress, and sometimes fail. Like southern eu countries. Because they have to adjust instead of going their own way. Its all down to population and their mentality. Germany would recover fast even if u level it and burn everything :)

Tell it to eastern Germans and their 40 years long prosperity under the Soviet rule... You need both for prosperity, "national mentality" and "good regime" at the same time.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: April 03, 2015, 06:19:43 pm »
+2

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8946 on: April 03, 2015, 06:25:43 pm »
Tell it to eastern Germans and their 40 years long prosperity under the Soviet rule... You need both for prosperity, "national mentality" and "good regime" at the same time.

They was part of another country back then, all was the same in soviet union. Or almost the same. So this is doesn't count. I meant free environment.
As i said before i don't like communism at all. Thought fascism or chocolate chip cookie for me million times worse. I prefer democracy, even tho its more just a word but most of the time u can do what u want. Tho i think counties/regions controlled by same people, and presidency is just a show. Like in USA there was 2 candidates, one for peace and one for war. They chosen the one for peace, and what changed? nothing even more wars and involvement in business of other countries then before. So it really doesn't matter who u vote for if all candidates belong to same people in control. If i would want to keep control in my hands i would do that, put all of my candidates and sponsor them all, doesn't matter who wins.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: April 03, 2015, 06:37:22 pm »
I think think other way around. US biggest cunt, it involved in more conflicts then anyone else.
You must think police officers are even bigger cunts, then, because they're "involved in a lot of conflicts."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8948 on: April 03, 2015, 06:46:06 pm »
+2
it just proves my point, being part of a different econonmical/political space plays a huge role in possible prosperity even for regular people. and thats the main reason why some people want to join different spheres of influence (aka ukraine).

if greeks want to go full commies retard (and they will sooner or later) they're free to do so to leave eu, join up with russia (though i doubt russians would have enough money to embrace them :D), i won't delay them one single bit. and when they become 10 times poorer than your moldova, i gonna buy there a small village on kyklades for myself and my friends and panos (if he survives the civil war) will be my gardener.

koreans were 70 years ago one nation, one part "decided" to follow soviet union/commies sphere of influence, now their GNP is almost 100 times smaller than of their southern neighbour. and you won't believe this nebun, but there are actually people in north korea, that believe their country rocks and usa is the biggest satan in the univers. and imagine similar people can be found even in russia and maybe even in moldova :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: April 03, 2015, 06:46:56 pm »
nice twist but no :) well only if its USA police officers come to my country to arrest me according to their laws then yes :)) otherwise no

actually i was very sorry for our police when they wasn't defending themselves, so many of them go to hospital, there was like rain of stones
i'm for equality on this, if someone thinks that he has a right to throw a rock at u then i think u have a right to smash his head in with a club :) all simple
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: April 03, 2015, 06:49:42 pm »
it just proves my point, being part of a different econonmical/political space plays a huge role in possible prosperity even for regular people. and thats the main reason why some people want to join different spheres of influence (aka ukraine).

if greeks want to go full commies retard (and they will sooner or later) they're free to do so to leave eu, join up with russia (though i doubt russians would have enough money to embrace them :D), i won't delay them one single bit. and when they become 10 times poorer than your moldova, i gonna buy there a small village on kyklades for myself and my friends and panos (if he survives the civil war) will be my gardener.

koreans were 70 years ago one nation, one part "decided" to follow soviet union/commies sphere of influence, now their GNP is almost 100 times smaller than of their southern neighbour. and you won't believe this nebun, but there are actually people in north korea, that believe their country rocks and usa is the biggest satan in the univers. and imagine similar people can be found even in russia and maybe even in moldova :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no i don't see how any of this proves ur point, since there is a huge difference between being communist country and democratic country who doesn't join any alliance, so u basically compared communist country to a country inside EU, which is not correct. Since we are all now democratic countries. The only difference is with who allied or neutral.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: April 03, 2015, 07:16:15 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlX_yQ-WGfg

never expected this on FOX News :))
youtube is disease, i need to be freed from it... I need help from Obama
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: April 03, 2015, 08:12:10 pm »
nice twist but no :) well only if its USA police officers come to my country to arrest me according to their laws then yes :)) otherwise no

actually i was very sorry for our police when they wasn't defending themselves, so many of them go to hospital, there was like rain of stones
i'm for equality on this, if someone thinks that he has a right to throw a rock at u then i think u have a right to smash his head in with a club :) all simple
OK, so you don't think about it logically. Gotcha.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8953 on: April 03, 2015, 08:13:46 pm »

Korea case is even more fucked up because initially the north was way stronger and industrialized than the south, the DPRK could have wiped the floor with them easily. (if we put foreign intervention aside, of course.)

Well, how much have things changed since then.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8954 on: April 03, 2015, 08:45:57 pm »
OK, so you don't think about it logically. Gotcha.

I'm afraid to ask about your logic :)
when UIF looks at you