Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485838 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8670 on: March 21, 2015, 02:17:28 am »
But he hadn't said that yet lol, 2 pages later i believe

Pretty sure he did, but IDC enough to bother doing anything. I like sticking to witty liners and insulting "supreme Overload I can beat the world up" Xant. And I don't even have to do either cause both are handled long before I feel like jumping on the wagon.

TBH I don't blame the bashers. The amount of asinine comments I've read from our "beleaguered" Russian's is beyond belief. Of course, much of the way they act is similar to they way many American's around me act. One of them comes from an uneducated background, the other from a false background. Which is which,  though, I'll leave up to the reader.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: March 21, 2015, 03:18:28 am »

Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks Xant. I wrote exactly how i wanted to.

Being brave or cowardly has nothing to do with being right or wrong. When two guys struggle to reply on dozens of insulting posts without relying on street-level comebacks themselves - that deserves some admiration in my eyes. But yes, I'm probably biased, since i was born in Boksitogorosk, Russia.
The reason they get insulted is because they a) don't provide any arguments and b) insult themselves. Why should people not insult someone like Vovka? All he does is write shit in crappy English. And most of all, why should someone not insult DonNicko/Tovi? Tovi isn't Russian, but DonNicko writes crap that is almost as bad as Tovi's. They have the most retarded conspiracy theories in existence and - this is the important part - people WERE discussing the subject matter with them ages ago... but they kept making wild claims, then they got proven wrong, then they just ignored that and made some wild claims later, got proven wrong, ignored, etc, etc. Rinse and repeat like 10 times. They've earned nothing but insults.

Nobody really thinks being Russian automagically makes you retarded (although I do think there's a bigger chance that if Russian=retard because of, one assumes, the shortcomings of the education system), and no one is grouping you (or f.ex Segd) with "russians." It's the same as when radical Islam graces us with another terror attack people go "fucking muslims"... but not even the most hardcore of muslim haters saying it really thinks that every single one of the 1.6 billion muslims are terr'ists.
. I like sticking to witty liners and insulting "supreme Overload I can beat the world up" Xant. And I don't even have to do either cause both are handled long before I feel like jumping on the wagon.
Oh, please. Point me to one witty one liner that has ever been produced from your keyboard. All I see is you typing some stupid shit and getting destroyed by people who know something about the subject every time you attempt to contribute in your usual neckbeard way.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:23:27 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8672 on: March 21, 2015, 08:24:12 am »
<...bullshit...>
And one last thing - writing Russia as "russia" is a very low move. Everyone knows by now how much you hate Russia and Russians, no need to emphasize it in every post by this childish gesture, as it diminishes what little point you had to an equivalent of a dog's barking.
<...bukkake...>

I'm sorry for making all those intentional mistakes with the whole "russia" thing. My mom tought me, that you capitalize names of things you respect. Even though at school later I learned that its a grammer naztee thing and the rules are a bit more complicated - I still don't give a fuck and I stopped capitalizing russia, even at work in official emails (got few comments from ruskies too, haha :) ). I actually had to modify my browser to NOT highlight this "bad bad low low" word for me and auto-fix if I accidentally capitalize it... So you see - I went to SOME lengths to make this childish behavior consistent.

So please respect that and don't call it childish, because otherwise I will complain to your and Don's fat mom.

Thank you for appreciating!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:29:08 am by Kuujis »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8673 on: March 21, 2015, 10:18:44 am »
Hmm, assuming Armpit is a smart RUSSIAN (did I do this right?), I think to know that he is not living in RUSSIA (I really hope I do this right!).
Coincidence? Is there a deeper reason?  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8674 on: March 21, 2015, 10:47:08 am »
+1
The amount of trashtalking Russians had to endure through the 600 pages of this garbagepile is astronomical.

It is ridiculous to presume that all Russians are stupid brutes, as my nation have produced some of the finest works of art in the world, made significant technological achievements and influenced the history of mankind itself in a significant way. It's a fact. So as far as being stupid on national level goes, most of you have absolutely nothing to be bragging about. ( Germany have been very naughty, yet you don't call all Germans retards, do you? )

Some Russians who are participating in this "discussion" are not exceptionally good at writing English, and it's fine! Do you claim that every German, French, Polish or Lithuanian citizen speaks perfect English? And to be honest, some of the grammar-chocolate chip cookies here are writing pre-school level English themselves.

I am agaist wars, revolutions, religious extremism, violence, and all that other monkey-shit that is happening around the world on daily basis, but accumulating and feeding a poisonous hatred towards those who do not share my views will not help to make the World a better place. That is not how it works.

I enjoy reading Dave and Thomek for their structural and linguistically solid posts, I admire the few brave Russians who keep writing here despite the universal hatred and ridiculous insults in every sentence.
And one last thing - writing Russia as "russia" is a very low move. Everyone knows by now how much you hate Russia and Russians, no need to emphasize it in every post by this childish gesture, as it diminishes what little point you had to an equivalent of a dog's barking.

Now when this got out of my system, I can hopefully keep myself out of this thread for a long time to come.

the problem is some "nations/groups" get more easily offended if you target their "nationality/group". if you say "stupid russian" it pisses russians off, because they know that they are just more stupid and less culturally developed than other nations. the same example goes if you target gipsies or call out black people. if you say "you stupid dane", you probably won't really insult anyone in denmark to much. like i heard some russians get even offended if u write russia instead of Russia, would you fucking believe it? :D :D :D

its true though that russians had no problem to find really elite and awesome people among themselves, i think its because if some country is total shit it either beats you down (which happens to a huge majority of russians) into a primitive (aka nicko) or you completely opposite give out your very best in a life (aka nobody on this forum).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:59:23 am by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: March 21, 2015, 10:59:01 am »
+1
Hmm, assuming Armpit is a smart RUSSIAN (did I do this right?), I think to know that he is not living in RUSSIA (I really hope I do this right!)

No no no! If you don't want to be seen as childish hater you should type it this way: RUSSIA. Because, as we all know, not capitalizing name of some country is the lowest of the low moves you can do on the internet. ALmost as bad as saying mum jokes.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8676 on: March 21, 2015, 12:17:19 pm »
Thanks for chipping in Armpit.

I have to agree with Xant, I don't know of anyone in the west that hates russians. (in norwegian, capitalization of nationality is not required, I never liked that english requires it.. ) All my russian friends who came have managed well, have nice jobs and are functional in society here. They have experienced very little racism, if at all.

If RF media is talking about russophobia in the west, it's outright lies. You can even see it in this thread.. westerners are not very passionate about bashing russians at all.

In Easterne Europe + Finland however, it's different, and it has to do with relatively recent history, and generally more contact with russians.. Probably why Xant, Kuujis and even the otherwise likable Cristo are a bit raw.

Anyway.. the only thing worthy in a thread like this would/could have been some kind of communication or exchange. We are all here because we don't believe our media 100%, we want confirmation by relation.

Personally im curious why otherwise intelligent people would support RF actions in Ukraine. I'm curious how RF propaganda works, and why this pointless war felt so right for many russians.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: March 21, 2015, 12:34:44 pm »
In Easterne Europe + Finland however, it's different, and it has to do with relatively recent history, and generally more contact with russians.. Probably why Xant, Kuujis and even the otherwise likable Cristo are a bit raw.
I'm not "raw", I have nothing against "a Russian" just like I have nothing against black people. It's just a fact that many black people are either taking their cultural cues either from Africa or the U.S gangsta ghetto culture; it's not about race, not really, it's because they self-identify with the wrong things. A black person who doesn't buy into those self-degrading cultures isn't any worse than a white person. The exact same thing goes for Russians and the lowlife Russian culture that so many of them seem to subscribe to. There's a reason everyone hates Russians in CS:GO, Dota 2, etc.. all games with matchmaking.

And then there's DonNicko and Vovka, who are great examples of retarded Russians, which is why they get flamed.

Personally im curious why otherwise intelligent people would support RF actions in Ukraine. I'm curious how RF propaganda works, and why this pointless war felt so right for many russians.
It seems like they have a mental block or something. When you ask them about it, they start going on about NATO and how the US really started the war or benefits or whatever. And/or they refuse to face the facts about Russian involvement in Ukraine, even though it's clear for all to see. The most retarded even think that there's NATO soldiers there fighting and no Russians (Tovi).
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8678 on: March 21, 2015, 03:28:31 pm »
For example, saying 'you deserve that after you typed XYZ' when they hadn't said XYZ yet

Do you even read the thread or just instantly judge without doing so?

In 19 century we learnt French in schools and entered Paris.
In 20 century we learnt German in schools and entered Berlin.
In 21 century we are learning English.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: March 21, 2015, 08:20:16 pm »
It seems like they have a mental block or something. When you ask them about it, they start going on about NATO and how the US really started the war or benefits or whatever. And/or they refuse to face the facts about Russian involvement in Ukraine, even though it's clear for all to see. ...

well, i still remember iraq ´03. at this time you needed not to bother to debate with americans.
the usual lines were "saddam hoards weapons of mass destruction, he is a threat for your country, an ally of al-qaeda and you are stupid if you don´t believe this."
so denying reality is not a russian specific thing.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8680 on: March 21, 2015, 10:17:45 pm »
It was Hans Blix vs Pentagon, and smart people never bought the WMD excuse. Besides, people in US have all kinds of opinions. Just their media is often a bunch of sheep, just like in the rest of the world. It has to do with how governements exploit lazy journalists with ambition..

It was not a massive amount of pictorial evidence and logical conclusions like now however. Everyone understands a bunch of coal miners cannot defeat the UKR army, and that "green men" are being used again.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 766
  • Infamy: 2292
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: March 22, 2015, 09:43:47 pm »
+1
Serbs confirmed that Novorossiya is run and organized by Moscow :mrgreen:

Former TV worker and wannabe specops Radomir Pocuca (dude is a retard), went last year to Ukraine to fight for Novorossian side, among others who did the same. Serbian nationalist newspapers were constantly spamming headlines about Pocuca, his bravery, his fight for orthodox values, alongside Russian brothers blah blah blah. He denied being hound of war, said that he is fighting as a patriot for free yadda yadda...

But recently he has been arrested by another Serbian fighter, who is leader of one group of soldiers fighting for Novorossian side. He is deemed as traitor, because he wanted to execute some military leaders of Novorossian groups. While being interrogated he mentioned couple of times few contacts in Moscow where he went for instructions (not just him). Serbian dude who is keeping him and another dude arrested is trying to help them because (Novo)russians want to trial him and get him and his accomplice in front of firing squad. That is what happens when a stupid dude who jerks off to military goes to actual warzone and fucks up. Almost Darwin award worthy.

There is a youtube clip but it is Serbian.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: March 23, 2015, 05:52:33 am »
well, i still remember iraq ´03. at this time you needed not to bother to debate with americans.
the usual lines were "saddam hoards weapons of mass destruction, he is a threat for your country, an ally of al-qaeda and you are stupid if you don´t believe this."
so denying reality is not a russian specific thing.

You do seem to forget that before this Iraq wanted to utterly wipe out a small nation. And absolutely everyone just held their thumbs up their asses. An Arab Leagues member was about to be destroyed and all their "allies" and neibhours did was shrug. The world does need some degree of policing. Imagine when one day the US completely removes himself from foreign issues. Imagine how shitty that would be. But im quessing that the issues of people in unstable countries who are always in the verge of being victims of a massgenocide seem way to distant to you. UN-s forces have always sucked ass, cause they always refuse to send a decent number of people or take forever to decide. As I remember, UN peacekeepers were present during the Rwandan genocide and all they could do was watch. Would not have happened if US was there.

You do also seem to forget that beond fucking up in its policing, the US has also done a fair amount of good, that wasnt so much for personal gain. Out of all the top dogs in the worlds arena, US is technically the least selfish prick(still a selfish prick). Russia does absolutely nothing, unless its personal gain 100%. Do you really want them to police? And China wont police anything, they are totally self-centered aswell.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8683 on: March 23, 2015, 07:55:08 am »
Tovi, you been at this event? Seems like you could have been a key speaker

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/europes-far-right-comes-to-russia-in-search-of-shared-values#.glVELPe3x

Also - stouch defenders of what is russian right (more like EXTREME right) - have you been there too? Have you flushed out and lynched a lot of wanabee naztees from the rotten west?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: March 23, 2015, 08:19:14 am »
Also Russia threatened Denmark with nukes. That if he gets in on the NATO rocketshieldthing, they will aim their warheads at them. Russia - misunderstood country that always wanted peace. Seriuslly, they like directly insult and threaten other countries leaders face to face and than they claim their bad relationships are the fault of propaganda and USA. Where the hell is the logic here?