Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485376 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8325 on: February 23, 2015, 05:02:50 pm »
They know.

That's why they don't discuss anything with them.  :lol:
Well, will see what will happen. I hope they know what they are doing. At least Russia will turn to the to BRIC completely. All East of Europe, Latin America and Africa are ready to discuss.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: February 23, 2015, 05:03:44 pm »
Be sure that if my country was at war I would not playing cRPG...

Do I even play crpg? When did you see me in game last time? If your country was at war - you would personally surrender to Russia even if it didn't take part in it. I'm seriously curious what you do for your living. Don't tell me because I'm afraid to lose any faith in France if you have a job any wealthier than a janitor in local junk food cafe.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: February 23, 2015, 05:04:47 pm »
Not silent, but they don't know how to behave properly. And instead of choosing dialog, EU chose sanctions and condemning so it will bring war much faster. Really they don't know the mentallity of russians
Choosing dialog? They did choose dialog. The menality of European leaders is always to chose dialog and nothing else. And that exactly is the problem. Europe wants to talk to do too much and thats why countries like Russia keep annexing lands without fear. The fact that Russia did something that made Europe do something more than dialog, is very suprising.

Well, will see what will happen. I hope they know what they are doing. At least Russia will turn to the to BRIC completely. All East of Europe, Latin America and Africa are ready to discuss.

You do realise Brazil is not all of Latin America, nor is South-Africa all of africa and nor is Russia all of East of Europe? Look at this poor bastard. He is trying to make his country look more relevant and loved by bending geographical facts.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:10:38 pm by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8328 on: February 23, 2015, 05:11:41 pm »
Choosing dialog? They did choose dialog. The menality of European leaders is always to chose dialog and nothing else. And that exactly is the problem. Europe wants to talk to do too much and thats why countries like Russia keep annexing lands without fear. The fact that Russia did something that made Europe do something more than dialog, is very suprising.
When Ukraine wanted to join EU and Russia asked to discuss this, because this joining is against current agreements between Russia and Ukraine EU said it is not your business. You mean this is dialog? Anyway that was about geopolitics not about people
You do realise Brazil is not all of Latin America, nor is South-Africa all of africa and nor is Russia all of East of Europe? Look at this poor bastard. He is trying to make his country look more relevant and loved by bending geographical facts.  :lol:
Tibe, I thought you are clever then Kuujis, where did I said that only Brasil or South-Africa or Russia? Be more attentive

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: February 23, 2015, 05:13:52 pm »
So that gives Russia the right to annex lands at the center of Europe? And we dont actually know if there was a dialog or a how there was a discussion. Your media claims one thing, mine the other. None the less, the undeniable fact is that Russia annexed lands in Europe, which is a massive crime.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: February 23, 2015, 05:15:05 pm »
+1
When Ukraine wanted to join EU and Russia asked to discuss this, because this joining is against current agreements between Russia and Ukraine EU said it is not your business. You mean this is dialog? Anyway that was about geopolitics not about people

Can you quote agreements that didn't allow Ukraine joining EU? Ukraine wasn't even an official member of CIS AFAIK, Ukraine never signed it. Was a member of it de-facto, not de-jure. Even then, please show it.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8331 on: February 23, 2015, 05:17:54 pm »
So that gives Russia the right to annex lands at the center of Europe?
No, I don't agree with Crimea joining, but as I say people in Crimea even they are propoganded wanted to join Russia. And some huge politics in Ukraine wanted to remove military bases in Crimea. So geopolitics again

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8332 on: February 23, 2015, 05:23:52 pm »
Can you quote agreements that didn't allow Ukraine joining EU? Ukraine wasn't even an official member of CIS AFAIK, Ukraine never signed it. Was a member of it de-facto, not de-jure. Even then, please show it.
there is no agreements that didn't allow to join, but there is some problems with trade cooperation, what documents about trade cooperation I think you can google it

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: February 23, 2015, 05:32:23 pm »
Tibe, I thought you are clever then Kuujis, where did I said that only Brasil or South-Africa or Russia? Be more attentive

Thats cause you read it wrong.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8334 on: February 23, 2015, 05:43:56 pm »
FSS RF (FSB) made propaganda movie "share vegetable oil to 15 hryvnia in Ternopil '
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8335 on: February 23, 2015, 07:46:29 pm »
+2
there is no agreements that didn't allow to join, but there is some problems with trade cooperation, what documents about trade cooperation I think you can google it
And...? That is supposed to justify all the bullshit that your shit-nation created? All the lives lost? Over "some problems about trade cooperation"?

You know what putler REALLY feared out of all this? That Ukraine would suddenly become next Poland or the baltics. Even the CHANCE of it is unacceptable, because the myth of "slavs being unable to live without stronk tzar hand" would collapse fucking putler and his cleptocracy in the ass along the way. THATS why your brotherly nation is being fucked by your brainwashed coward compatriots.

Oh, and you are being "proud of the nation" but not the "cleptocracy" in power. So again - what was it that you were proud of? This shit? For real? This?

THIS is how this thread feels unfortunately...
http://nobsrussia.com/2015/02/19/failure-to-communicate/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:02:12 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8336 on: February 23, 2015, 08:11:28 pm »
And...? That is supposed to justify all the bullshit that your shit-nation created? All the lives lost? Over "some problems about trade cooperation"?

You know what putler REALLY feared out of all this? That Ukraine would suddenly become next Poland or the baltics. Even the CHANCE of it is unacceptable, because the myth of "slavs being unable to live without stronk tzar hand" would collapse fucking putler and his cleptocracy in the ass along the way. THATS why your brotherly nation is being fucked by your brainwashed coward compatriots.

Oh, and you are being "proud of the nation" but not the "cleptocracy" in power. So again - what was it that you were proud of? This shit? For real? This?
You are too far to understand.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8337 on: February 23, 2015, 08:46:34 pm »
You are too far to understand.
:PLOT TWIST:
Or are YOU (and ofc your shit-nation of sheeple) too far?

:P

A.k.a. the Vovka maneuver a.k.a. "no u"  :rolleyes:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8338 on: February 23, 2015, 08:52:04 pm »
:PLOT TWIST:
Or are YOU (and ofc your shit-nation of sheeple) too far?

:P

A.k.a. the Vovka maneuver a.k.a. "no u"  :rolleyes:
No just didn't want to waste time on you, because you will not understand anyway. Your logic suffers too much

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: February 23, 2015, 09:49:38 pm »

Please quote them. I ask it because I know that you're speaking about wrong stuff. You're speaking about TS (Tamozhennyi Soyuz = Eurasian Customs Union), which Ukraine didn't join and didn't want to.