Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485284 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8295 on: February 22, 2015, 10:29:25 pm »
Yes be afraid. I've 6 kids and I train them to kick nazee arsses.

It's a good thing that hundreds of nazees died at Debatsleva. We gonna wipe those bastards out from Europa, with the help of Russia, if necessary. I'm  gratefull for people of Donbass doing so great job.
My hope is to see all neo-nazees of Europe going to die in Donbass.

Just be sure to NOT vaccinate them, ok?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: February 22, 2015, 10:36:08 pm »
+1
Yes be afraid. I've 6 kids and I train them to kick nazee arsses.

It's a good thing that hundreds of nazees died at Debatsleva. We gonna wipe those bastards out from Europa, with the help of Russia, if necessary. I'm  gratefull for people of Donbass doing so great job.
My hope is to see all neo-nazees of Europe going to die in Donbass.

I hope they won't follow their father and there won't be 6 more idiots on this planet. You must be retarded having 6 kids and playing crpg for that long, but that's none of my business, you've proven being retarded in many other ways. :mad:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: February 22, 2015, 10:54:16 pm »
My wife is african...
Ah, that explains the mystery of how you have a wife.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #8298 on: February 22, 2015, 11:06:02 pm »
+2
Do not bring meatspace into insults.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8299 on: February 22, 2015, 11:28:10 pm »
I hope they won't follow their father and there won't be 6 more idiots on this planet. You must be retarded having 6 kids and playing crpg for that long, but that's none of my business, you've proven being retarded in many other ways. :mad:

Be sure that if my country was at war I would not playing cRPG...

An interesting poll here : http://www.ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008

Insults just prove they are just angry kids  :P I'm not afraid of kids.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:33:14 pm by Tovi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: February 22, 2015, 11:39:58 pm »

Insults just prove they are just angry kids  :P I'm not afraid of kids.
So tough and brave! Tovi, not afraid of people insulting him on the internet. Other people are super scared when they get insulted on the internet... but not Tovi the Delusional.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #8301 on: February 23, 2015, 01:57:41 am »
So...World War III Y/N?

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: February 23, 2015, 01:59:38 am »
Be sure that if my country was at war I would not playing cRPG...
An interesting poll here : http://www.ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008

no, you would quivering in your own piss while hiding behind the 6 children you have.

nice poll, would be nice to see the listed countries they decided to poll, fuck sake, i can make a poll look pretty bias too if i just ask all the right people.  Then they continue to go on and try and make a mountain out of a mole hill.  They put that even allied nations made this view, then didnt include the numbers to them, yet they included the meager numbers like, 37% of mexicans, and 17% of canadians.

What if i decided to post my own news article about the MAJORITY and not the minority to grasp for views.  63% of mexicans, 83% of canadians, and 87% of americans completely disagree with your article.  Clever how you can make things look one sided aint it?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: February 23, 2015, 03:07:04 am »
+2
Who even cares what the "public" thinks about something? Maybe 10% are voting based on something other than their "gut feeling." Hating America is what the cool kids do right now.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8304 on: February 23, 2015, 05:17:20 am »
+1
So...World War III Y/N?
Yes, I wonder why some european politics don't care when they blame some other countries(Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia). Especially small countries, don't they know that 1 topol-m is enough to blow up their countries 3 times or they think that it will never happen, all the weapon one day will be used. In Russia you have places to hide, because of territory. But in Europe you don't. Really I see many stupid politics in Europe, at least I see how they try to be brave on public, but in fact they don't. I think if Baiden were a president, there would be a world war already

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: February 23, 2015, 08:37:45 am »
Yes, I wonder why some european politics don't care when they blame some other countries(Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia). Especially small countries, don't they know that 1 topol-m is enough to blow up their countries 3 times or they think that it will never happen, all the weapon one day will be used. In Russia you have places to hide, because of territory. But in Europe you don't. Really I see many stupid politics in Europe, at least I see how they try to be brave on public, but in fact they don't. I think if Baiden were a president, there would be a world war already
I don't even... :)

You just sounded like one other (well, maybe a FEW other) morons in this thread, who are telling "russia is not agressive, it only defends" and then go about "you have to hit neighbors in the face from time to time to keep good relationships". The fuck is wrong with your head?

Then there is the line "I wonder why everyone else goes about blaming Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia". WELL, lets see:
1. Syria - because there is a fucking dictator in power. It's enough for me. Although - judging from current world involvement - one bunch of morons is slaugtering another bunch there, and only normal ones suffer. So really - why should anyone care about normal people suffering. Especially if they are in imaginary influence zone of russia?
2. Iran - last I heard - there are negotiations. Ant the reason is basically the same, why russia agreed to guarantee independence, sovereignty and borders of Ukraine: nuclear non-proliferation. IF russia did not have its share of those - noone would care about your shithole. Well... maybe a bit. Because you have gas and oil. Otherwise - shithole.
3. North Korea - when even their allies China say, that blowing up underground nukes is bad - one has to ask - is it really good? But I guess you don't have to ask, your "media" already answered that for you.
4. russia... besides other points - your oppinion along the lines "don't you understand that you can be blown away anytime" is a perfect illustration why russia is to blame regarding the creation of HUGE instability. Thats besides acting like a spoiled brat with delusions of grandeur.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: February 23, 2015, 10:41:15 am »
+2

Soooo, your point is that european politicians should shut up and crawl into a corner all scared, because they can easly be destroyed by nukes, unlike Russia, which is to big to be destroyed? Russia big, should not be scared of anything. :lol: God...

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8307 on: February 23, 2015, 10:43:05 am »
+1
I don't even... :)

You just sounded like one other (well, maybe a FEW other) morons in this thread, who are telling "russia is not agressive, it only defends" and then go about "you have to hit neighbors in the face from time to time to keep good relationships". The fuck is wrong with your head?

Then there is the line "I wonder why everyone else goes about blaming Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia". WELL, lets see:
1. Syria - because there is a fucking dictator in power. It's enough for me. Although - judging from current world involvement - one bunch of morons is slaugtering another bunch there, and only normal ones suffer. So really - why should anyone care about normal people suffering. Especially if they are in imaginary influence zone of russia?
2. Iran - last I heard - there are negotiations. Ant the reason is basically the same, why russia agreed to guarantee independence, sovereignty and borders of Ukraine: nuclear non-proliferation. IF russia did not have its share of those - noone would care about your shithole. Well... maybe a bit. Because you have gas and oil. Otherwise - shithole.
3. North Korea - when even their allies China say, that blowing up underground nukes is bad - one has to ask - is it really good? But I guess you don't have to ask, your "media" already answered that for you.
4. russia... besides other points - your oppinion along the lines "don't you understand that you can be blown away anytime" is a perfect illustration why russia is to blame regarding the creation of HUGE instability. Thats besides acting like a spoiled brat with delusions of grandeur.
Nice, stupid answer.
1) Syria, lol dictator, I think you just heard about it, Lukashenko is dictator too, even though he is under sanctions from USA, because of that, and his son under sanctions too, but he is not in politics. Bot people of Syria and Belarus supports their presidents. Well who cares what people thinks, especially people like toy Kuujis, right? Also such countries like China (dictator), Saudi Arabia and so on
2) Iran the reason is the same as with India, China, Hungary. Maybe somebody wants to destabilize this countries?
3) Stupid answer, my media didn't say anything, only the fact of testings. Your media seems tries to condemn him. That's why I said that some your politics are stupid, instead of dialog they chose condemning. Stupid in fact.
4) I just asked why are they so stupid? Before Ukraine crysis there were the same. At least I can see how Europe and USA acts according actions in Georgia in 2008, where I was wounded, I think you Kuujis have never been on the war. I remember sanctions against Russia, I remember fake propoganda from EU and USA, I saw what weapons Georgia used, american Hammers for example. So now your TV shows only one side of conflict and this doesn't surprise me

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: February 23, 2015, 11:00:58 am »
Nice, stupid answer.
1) Syria, lol dictator, I think you just heard about it, Lukashenko is dictator too, even though he is under sanctions from USA, because of that, and his son under sanctions too, but he is not in politics. Bot people of Syria and Belarus supports their presidents. Well who cares what people thinks, especially people like toy Kuujis, right? Also such countries like China (dictator), Saudi Arabia and so on
2) Iran the reason is the same as with India, China, Hungary. Maybe somebody wants to destabilize this countries?
3) Stupid answer, my media didn't say anything, only the fact of testings. Your media seems tries to condemn him. That's why I said that some your politics are stupid, instead of dialog they chose condemning. Stupid in fact.
4) I just asked why are they so stupid? Before Ukraine crysis there were the same. At least I can see how Europe and USA acts according actions in Georgia in 2008, where I was wounded, I think you Kuujis have never been on the war. I remember sanctions against Russia, I remember fake propoganda from EU and USA, I saw what weapons Georgia used, american Hammers for example. So now your TV shows only one side of conflict and this doesn't surprise me

#1 Please try to identify differences between Belarus and russia. One is content siting on its own pile of dung and another shithole wants to export its shithole'ness to other countries under some "russian shit-world" flag. Yeah... totally comparable. /irony.
#2 So you think nuclear-nonproliferation is not an issue. You may have your oppinion, good luck with that. I just hope everyone else will learn from Ukraine being stabbed in the back by russia, which guaranteed its independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity IN RETURN for giving its nuclear stuff away. Give ISIS the nukes, then welcome them to some emyrate of Chechnya. Good luck with that  :lol:
#3 I seem to remember another country, which is condemning, asking for negotiations and then sending in tanks, troops and arms to "enforce" the negotiations on THEIR terms... can you help me with the memory thingy? Nice please? HINT - its your fucking shithole called russia. Of which you are proud :D I just wonder of which part... the smelly one or the non existent one?  :rolleyes:
4#Oh poor you, you got wounded... that gives you ... what? some EXTRA knowledge of how fucked-up west is? So just to get this straight: you get wounded in the conflict, which was provoked by russia (even if actually started by hot-heads in Georgia), and then west is to be blamed about this. This is one EPIC piece of russian shit-logic.

ALSO - according to latest news - in europe they RAPE DOGS, tru story. Hope this will add to your "extra" knowledge due to being wounded in YET ANOTHER russia created conflict.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: February 23, 2015, 11:31:00 am »
"In Russia you have places to hide because of territory"... yeah, not. Pretty sure 8000 nukes will be enough to blanket Russia and assure total destruction...
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.