Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485937 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8250 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:10 am »
There is no doubt for anyone in this world who has at least 2 neurons in their brain which can connect Russia and that war.
I think you have internet too, and you can find interviews of people in Donbass, and you can easily find out who is fighting with whom. But I think if you post such things, that Russia dishonour veterans, posting such stupid proofs, means that maybe you don't have enough neurons to find out.
I know you don't like Sharij, but I will pay you 10000 dollars, if you will find any fakes from him, and if you will watch interviews then you will understand that there is no regular russian troops, and ukranians much more in this war. Here you are how your media makes news
(click to show/hide)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #8251 on: February 20, 2015, 08:58:59 am »
+1
I think you have internet too, and you can find interviews of people in Donbass, and you can easily find out who is fighting with whom.

If you pay them enough they can give you that interview naked as well.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8252 on: February 20, 2015, 09:04:52 am »
I think you have internet too, and you can find interviews of people in Donbass, and you can easily find out who is fighting with whom. But I think if you post such things, that Russia dishonour veterans, posting such stupid proofs, means that maybe you don't have enough neurons to find out.
I know you don't like Sharij, but I will pay you 10000 dollars, if you will find any fakes from him, and if you will watch interviews then you will understand that there is no regular russian troops, and ukranians much more in this war. Here you are how your media makes news
(click to show/hide)
To turn your "argument" back on you: you know full well WHAT kind of interviews your "media" does and which of them "get aired". So stfu.

You are proud of being part of cleptocracy and continue to defend it with bullshit. You either become your shit-state or you say "No, this is bullshit, why are we creating this war, enough already". And you don't have balls to tell "enough is enough". GG. Keep being awesome.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8253 on: February 20, 2015, 09:07:53 am »
If you pay them enough they can give you that interview naked as well.
Nah, they are just honest random people from the street.
...like that one Russian actor they interviewed like a dozen times on different matters, in different locations and she always was a "local woman".
...which has been proven about a dozens times too.

Western media on the other hand...
...all lying :(
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8254 on: February 20, 2015, 09:15:09 am »
To turn your "argument" back on you: you know full well WHAT kind of interviews your "media" does and which of them "get aired". So stfu.

You are proud of being part of cleptocracy and continue to defend it with bullshit. You either become your shit-state or you say "No, this is bullshit, why are we creating this war, enough already". And you don't have balls to tell "enough is enough". GG. Keep being awesome.
Try to find my statements about crossified boy, or Natzi and you will find that crossified boy was a fake, Natzi was russian propoganda. You try to accuse me in what I didn't say. Well as always your fantasies run before your logic. I said that this ATO started by new government, others say that if they won't start it Russia would take all Ukraine, I would say no. Geopolitically Russia needed only Crimea. Donbass stood up by themselves, don't think that this was Putin's plan.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8255 on: February 20, 2015, 09:23:22 am »
(click to show/hide)

Can you even read? About a week ago we've already discussed this thing about regular troops and I stated my opinion. I seriously can't conversate with you and Tovi, it's hard as fuck as you either don't read my posts or you don't have any space left to memorize at least anything. I've stated (and not only my but also those Ukrainian generals that you quoted), that Ukrainian army doesn't fight regular army of Russia. I'm not sure if you don't understand the difference between regular army/military units and troops. Maybe it's a little bit hard to distinguish in English but in Russian it's clear as the summer sky. Troops mean military personnel in general, not necessary being military units (platoons, campaigns, battalions, regiments etc.). For example: 10 random russian soldiers from different parts of Russia = Russian troops. Russian soldiers who took "vacation" to fight for separatists = Russian troops. 10 soldiers from Russian regular army unit = Russian troops. Those are just troops, but not units. Military unit would be if for example the whole batallion moved out (with all their vehicles and stuff like that), that's military units. Even your beloved Shariy said that there is obviously presence of Russian army there, not in regular units though, at least couple of times even in that time that I watched his videos from time to time (first half of summer 2014). When people say that Ukraine fights regular army of Russia they either mean that Ukraine fights against people from regular army of Russia or they don't know shit (or both).

Also, Shariy posts a lot of unproven info and his position of mythbuster is easy to hold as he doesn't really create information, he criticizes it. Even though I've seen a bunch of obvious bullshit posts from Shariy but I don't want your $10000, keep it for yourself because soon we'll be both able to buy a house for 20 dollars with the way our currencies lose their value.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8256 on: February 20, 2015, 09:24:42 am »
Nah, they are just honest random people from the street.
...like that one Russian actor they interviewed like a dozen times on different matters, in different locations and she always was a "local woman".
...which has been proven about a dozens times too.

lol Molly you just showed that you are one who like to eat fakes
if you understand Russian here you are a video about that local woman
(click to show/hide)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8257 on: February 20, 2015, 09:33:12 am »
Try to find my statements about crossified boy, or Natzi and you will find that crossified boy was a fake, Natzi was russian propoganda. You try to accuse me in what I didn't say. Well as always your fantasies run before your logic. I said that this ATO started by new government, others say that if they won't start it Russia would take all Ukraine, I would say no. Geopolitically Russia needed only Crimea. Donbass stood up by themselves, don't think that this was Putin's plan.

:lol: Crimea being fully isolated from the entire world as they don't have ground connection to Russia, Donetsk being the industrial center of Ukraine, having a full round control of Azov sea.

Geopolitically Russia needed the whole South of Ukraine besides Crimea (at least 3 regions of Ukraine to connect Crimea). Besides that connection to Transnistria. Just look on the map lol. Why do I even discuss it? Stood up by themselves lol, a group of Russians (Russian fucking citizens) within the lead of colonel of FSB Igor Strelkov (with the real name Igor Girkin) = Donbass stood up themselves. Watch his interviews, he himself tells that if not him - there would be nothing in Donbass. Do i need to link the video or could you google it yourself?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8258 on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:24 am »
Can you even read? About a week ago we've already discussed this thing about regular troops and I stated my opinion. I seriously can't conversate with you and Tovi, it's hard as fuck as you either don't read my posts or you don't have any space left to memorize at least anything. I've stated (and not only my but also those Ukrainian generals that you quoted), that Ukrainian army doesn't fight regular army of Russia. I'm not sure if you don't understand the difference between regular army/military units and troops. Maybe it's a little bit hard to distinguish in English but in Russian it's clear as the summer sky. Troops mean military personnel in general, not necessary being military units (platoons, campaigns, battalions, regiments etc.). For example: 10 random russian soldiers from different parts of Russia = Russian troops. Russian soldiers who took "vacation" to fight for separatists = Russian troops. 10 soldiers from Russian regular army unit = Russian troops. Those are just troops, but not units. Military unit would be if for example the whole batallion moved out (with all their vehicles and stuff like that), that's military units. Even your beloved Shariy said that there is obviously presence of Russian army there, not in regular units though, at least couple of times even in that time that I watched his videos from time to time (first half of summer 2014). When people say that Ukraine fights regular army of Russia they either mean that Ukraine fights against people from regular army of Russia or they don't know shit (or both).

Also, Shariy posts a lot of unproven info and his position of mythbuster is easy to hold as he doesn't really create information, he criticizes it. Even though I've seen a bunch of obvious bullshit posts from Shariy but I don't want your $10000, keep it for yourself because soon we'll be both able to buy a house for 20 dollars with the way our currencies lose their value.
Lol I agree with what you wrote, just Sharij said he thinks that there is russian army. I also said, that there is about 10000 people from Russia, as I understood you call them russian troops, then OK. My friend wanted to fight in Donbass, when he asked about money. They said that there won't be any payment, if he will arrive he will get weapon, armour and food that's all. But he won't get any payment for this. About Sharij can you give me links about his bullshit, because he said if somebody will find it he will pay 10000 dollars.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8259 on: February 20, 2015, 10:03:45 am »
lol Molly you just showed that you are one who like to eat fakes
if you understand Russian here you are a video about that local woman
(click to show/hide)
Nope, no Russian. No need. You're making good points here why there is no point in learning it.
Besides, skipped through the video, didn't see the woman I was talking about, so...

huh?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8260 on: February 20, 2015, 10:08:22 am »
Nope, no Russian. No need. You're making good points here why there is no point in learning it.
Besides, skipped through the video, didn't see the woman I was talking about, so...

huh?
??? then what woman you are talking about?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8261 on: February 20, 2015, 10:30:08 am »
+2
??? then what woman you are talking about?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8262 on: February 20, 2015, 10:47:14 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Interesting, Never saw here, I'll try to find who is she. maybe you know? First searching didn't get any info, do you have links on that videos?
Still trying to find, found only this

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: February 20, 2015, 11:33:40 am »
We actually discussed her at length in this very thread a few hundred pages back :P

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8264 on: February 20, 2015, 01:04:35 pm »
+3
well, the media thing "my side is right" boils down to:

oh and here is a quotation from hermann göring (you know fat natzi and so):
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

and at least one of my favourite personal stories:
as i was young, they have told me that the West wants to attack us to destroy your peaceful way of life.
after the fall of the wall i have visited the other side and they have told me that the East wanted to attack them to destroy their peaceful way of life.
so my conclusion was that everyone is lying to you.

personally i am a bit disappointed by Russia. the behaviour of the USA was just as i have learned in my past "agree with us or we will bomb the shit out of you!"
the last decade Russia was more like "lets talk about the issue and try to find a resolution."(well, at least from my german point of view).
then the Crimea thing happened and the tone switched to "thats your clay now, get lost or we could bomb the shit out of you!"

so in the end nothing has changed, is still is your side is right the other side is wrong.