Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485358 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8130 on: February 11, 2015, 09:41:59 am »
Don't think they gonna make any progress. At least nothing meaningful. More like "Yea, well, guess we gonna meet again in 1 month and try again."
in this case, Poroshenko will not have another month. I think if Debaltsevsky cauldron will be destroyed he will lose support of the army.

By the way in Russia are developing a draft law on private military companies ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8131 on: February 11, 2015, 09:46:09 am »
+4

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #8132 on: February 11, 2015, 10:11:48 am »
in this case, Poroshenko will not have another month. I think if Debaltsevsky cauldron will be destroyed he will lose support of the army.

Before that happens the USA will arrive with a enough equipment to blow the rebels/freedom fighters, to hell and back.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2017
  • Infamy: 2459
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: February 11, 2015, 02:05:22 pm »
But... USA and Russia aren't present in this conflict. It's the Ukraine military vs rebels, don't you remember? :wink:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8134 on: February 11, 2015, 02:19:07 pm »
DAMN you broke my ears. With insults like these - who needs the west and US?  :rolleyes:

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: February 11, 2015, 03:07:24 pm »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: February 11, 2015, 04:07:48 pm »
And this how we react

So for you it can be laughable, for us it is not.

The picture that you posted shows how soviet veterans react to global disrespect and attitude in general of your government and people.

If you're so proud, why do veterans of WWII live like shit in Russia? If you fight nаzis, why Russia has the biggest amount of neonаzi and fascists organizations in Europe?
If Novorussia is fighting nаzists, why Pavel Gubarev is one of its leaders? Too many questions that you can't answer because of hypocrisy of your statements. Wasn't it you who was eating shit and meanwhile tried to prove that there were no Russian troops in Crimea and that Russia doesn't stand behind the war on the east of Ukraine?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: February 11, 2015, 04:09:54 pm »
But... USA and Russia aren't present in this conflict. It's the Ukraine military vs rebels, don't you remember? :wink:

Russia is, USA is not yet present though Ukrainian warriors are willingly waiting for it, they really lack american military technologies which are far beyond Russian.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8138 on: February 11, 2015, 04:25:41 pm »
Jesus Christ, what the serious fuck, Nicko?! :shock:

Your mum dropped you as a child on the floor or something... this is so unreal  :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8139 on: February 11, 2015, 04:36:31 pm »
The picture that you posted shows how soviet veterans react to global disrespect and attitude in general of your government and people.

If you're so proud, why do veterans of WWII live like shit in Russia? If you fight nаzis, why Russia has the biggest amount of neonаzi and fascists organizations in Europe?
If Novorussia is fighting nаzists, why Pavel Gubarev is one of its leaders? Too many questions that you can't answer because of hypocrisy of your statements. Wasn't it you who was eating shit and meanwhile tried to prove that there were no Russian troops in Crimea and that Russia doesn't stand behind the war on the east of Ukraine?
Dave, I don't know where did you get your information, but seems you cant even google it and find the truth. I have one veteran that is living near me, 3 years ago he got an apartment for free, his pension is about 29000 rubbles. Maybe that veteran in Ukraine? Maybe your propoganda is too strong?
About Neochocolate chip cookie, I saw them maybe ten years ago. Yes there were a lot of them. But now I don't see them anywhere. If you don't know we have a lot of films that condemns all of this. And in our country if you are Neochocolate chip cookie, you will never get to the army. And of course government never gave them weapons as your government did.
About Gubarev and eating shit I didn't get, don't judge people by yourself. About Russian troops, your general said there is no regular russian troops in Ukraine. What you didn't understand, or you believe that russian army is fighting in Donbass? Then your propoganda is really strong.
Interesting did you listen what civilians in shelled Kramatorsk are saying, I think your TV will never show шt to you, continue eat what TV gives you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: February 11, 2015, 05:01:01 pm »
Dave, I don't know where did you get your information, but seems you cant even google it and find the truth. I have one veteran that is living near me, 3 years ago he got an apartment for free, his pension is about 29000 rubbles. Maybe that veteran in Ukraine? Maybe your propoganda is too strong?
About Neochocolate chip cookie, I saw them maybe ten years ago. Yes there were a lot of them. But now I don't see them anywhere. If you don't know we have a lot of films that condemns all of this. And in our country if you are Neochocolate chip cookie, you will never get to the army. And of course government never gave them weapons as your government did.
About Gubarev and eating shit I didn't get, don't judge people by yourself. About Russian troops, your general said there is no regular russian troops in Ukraine. What you didn't understand, or you believe that russian army is fighting in Donbass? Then your propoganda is really strong.
Interesting did you listen what civilians in shelled Kramatorsk are saying, I think your TV will never show eat to you, continue it what TV gives you

Okay, maybe in your city there is one person like that (even that there is almost noone left). And even then, you say it like he's a rich man. 29000 rubles which is not even 400 euro. Isn't cool enough for one of the richest countries of the World? About TV - I don't watch TV at all, neither Ukrainian nor Russian. About Gubarev - he's a known member of nаzi organization with a lot of proofs and even photoes, I think it was posted here a couple of times, cba to find. What you didn't understand or you're really that retarded: can you read at least ANY language? Show me a proof that our general said that (it's actually that general that another retard who is known as Tovi took for Jerzi Dziewulsky)? He said that Ukrainian military currently doesn't fight against regular units of Russian army. It's clearly written in Russian and it means that Ukrainian army doesn't fight against battalions/divisions/brigades of Russian army with Russian insignia and all that stuff. At least read what he said just fucking 5 seconds later after that about Russian troops. Russian army is indeed fighting in Ukraine, only a bighead idiot like you can resist. There is no doubt that they don't use their insignia and they don't use regular units there (in fact they do, but usually the size of it is not bigger than a platoon which can't be considered a separate military unit), that is obvious as well but the amount of Russian military personnel (as volunteers, commanders, instructors, separate squads and so on) there is counted in thousands. Continue eating shit, you're so pathetic that I'm getting angry at you (though I shouldn't get angry at mentally challenged people).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 05:04:58 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8141 on: February 11, 2015, 05:21:31 pm »
Okay, maybe in your city there is one person like that (even that there is almost noone left). And even then, you say it like he's a rich man. 29000 rubles which is not even 400 euro. Isn't cool enough for one of the richest countries of the World? About TV - I don't watch TV at all, neither Ukrainian nor Russian. About Gubarev - he's a known member of nаzi organization with a lot of proofs and even photoes, I think it was posted here a couple of times, cba to find. What you didn't understand or you're really that retarded: can you read at least ANY language? Show me a proof that our general said that (it's actually that general that another retard who is known as Tovi took for Jerzi Dziewulsky)? He said that Ukrainian military currently doesn't fight against regular units of Russian army. It's clearly written in Russian and it means that Ukrainian army doesn't fight against battalions/divisions/brigades of Russian army with Russian insignia and all that stuff. At least read what he said just fucking 5 seconds later after that about Russian troops. Russian army is indeed fighting in Ukraine, only a bighead idiot like you can resist. There is no doubt that they don't use their insignia and they don't use regular units there (in fact they do, but usually the size of it is not bigger than a platoon which can't be considered a separate military unit), that is obvious as well but the amount of Russian military personnel (as volunteers, commanders, instructors, separate squads and so on) there is counted in thousands. Continue eating shit, you're so pathetic that I'm getting angry at you (though I shouldn't get angry at mentally challenged people).
one person lol, just what you posted about is totall bullshit, if you cant say that you were wrong and posted a crap, then you are mentally challenged man. For information in Russia in 2012 there were 3,4 mln veterans . And listen another one mentally challenged man

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: February 11, 2015, 06:11:58 pm »
+1
Does anyone below 25 watch tv anymore?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: February 11, 2015, 07:04:31 pm »
I only know people above 50 who watch TV.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8144 on: February 11, 2015, 11:15:01 pm »
Does anyone below 25 watch tv anymore?

My kids watch cartoons ;)   (US and Japanese shit...)