Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485284 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7890 on: January 28, 2015, 11:58:47 pm »
video of how not to treat prisoners. shamefull display. beatings, humiliation, parading them around town to let the civilians kick them around.
Makes you wonder what they do once the camera is gone.
Animals...
See... this is ... well.. you're wrong. And your mind needs some work to fix that.

First of all - if you raise your fat but off the chair and go for 500 meters - you will see worse. This somehow is supposed to excuse this behavior with captives and/or prisoners.

Second - they are SS, these here soldiers are NAZTEES of highest degree. An expert, who has bunch of undeniable proofs of the attrocities commited by these men has vouched for this. Also - he vouched for NWO involvement. Thusly - whatever behavior is applied to them - this is ok. Because reasons, mkay?

Did I help you get back on the path to the "unbrainwashed" thinking?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7891 on: January 29, 2015, 12:30:14 am »
These guys used to skinned alive their prisonners.... It's not exactly the same kind of treatment...

If you are such sensible, you should choose your friends wiser.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: January 29, 2015, 06:04:15 am »
These guys used to skinned alive their prisonners.... It's not exactly the same kind of treatment...

Did they really now? :rolleyes:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: January 29, 2015, 08:59:21 am »

If you are such sensible, you should choose your friends wiser.
THANK YOU for keeping us informed. Truly a great read. 0/10. would read again. WHoops... forgot the 1 there... oh well, blame the NWO.

Also - an interesting (but OFC - TOTALLY PROPAGANDA, Tovi, Vovka, Don - don't read, might break down your world order  :shock: ) OpEd of The Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/opinion/thomas-friedman-czar-putins-next-moves.html?smid=fb-share

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7894 on: January 29, 2015, 09:05:54 am »
We gonna kick their ass, and your "NWO" too.  :mrgreen:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: January 29, 2015, 09:25:56 am »
We gonna kick their ass, and your "NWO" too.  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
Oh yeah, this... gives you a hard on? Like... should we start looking for russian neo-naztees? Might they be good enough for your hard-on too?

ALSO - NO SS written, couldn't you find THAT at least? Its a "common" think as you said...  :rolleyes:

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #7896 on: January 29, 2015, 09:36:24 am »
+1
Schizo, the great upvoter. Turly he comes in times of greatest need to bless threads with his infinite wisdom.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7897 on: January 29, 2015, 04:14:28 pm »
If Russia is an agressor and Crimea is occupied territory, why then EU and USA made special sanctions against Crimea?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: January 29, 2015, 04:15:47 pm »
If Russia is an agressor and Crimea is occupied territory, why then EU and USA made special sanctions against Crimea?

Because legally its still part of Ukraine and one has to isolate it and NOT treat it as the rest of Ukraine due to russian occupation. Its that simple really.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2594
  • Infamy: 2212
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: January 29, 2015, 04:33:17 pm »
+1
video of how not to treat prisoners. shamefull display. beatings, humiliation, parading them around town to let the civilians kick them around.
Makes you wonder what they do once the camera is gone.
Animals...

Yeah, but was there any war where prisoners were treated differently?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 971
  • Infamy: 2982
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: January 29, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »
+2
Did they really now? :rolleyes:

Mexican drug cartels do that when they want to intimidate people in small towns under their control. As for that happening in wars, probably not on large scale but sure some units did that. One thing I'm certain, what is shown on the video isn't exactly the worst example how to treat war prisoners. War prisoners mostly get a lot worse treatment in wars currently being fought around the globe (Africa, Middle East). Which is why I'm confused by you guys trying to make this seem like an extraordinary case of brutality. Vovka is right about something, most of you are living under glass bell.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: January 29, 2015, 04:58:26 pm »
Mexican drug cartels do that when they want to intimidate people in small towns under their control. As for that happening in wars, probably not on large scale but sure some units did that. One thing I'm certain, what is shown on the video isn't exactly the worst example how to treat war prisoners. War prisoners mostly get a lot worse treatment in wars currently being fought around the globe (Africa, Middle East). Which is why I'm confused by you guys trying to make this seem like an extraordinary case of brutality. Vovka is right about something, most of you are living under glass bell.
There is a reason, why living in the western Europe is better than in the places like Vovka, or Africa, or Middle East: being treated like crap "when walking 500m away from ones pc" is exceptions, not the norm, which is what you seem to expect. So even if it is war - I'm not sure I saw a lot of recent conflicts, where prisoners are being paraded in the town and crowd is allowed to beat them and etc.

You consider russia some random 3rd world country by culture standards? Me too. Do I find it normal? I don't. I don't understand why you would do either.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: January 29, 2015, 05:03:31 pm »

yes, and it's not only currently and in middle east and africa. In almost every war you look closer there were horrors beyond imagination, and not only committed by soldiers. And it always becomes worst when food is getting rare.

I'm not sure what your point is kuujis, but I fear that if a real war would break out on the ground of any western europe country the animals inside many here would come out pretty fast. Cultural values well and good, but once it get's ugly most people can't forget about that fast enough.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 05:09:13 pm by The_Bloody_Nine »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: January 29, 2015, 06:33:07 pm »
<...>
I'm not sure what your point is kuujis, but I fear that if a real war would break out on the ground of any western europe country the animals inside many here would come out pretty fast. Cultural values well and good, but once it get's ugly most people can't forget about that fast enough.
The point is that when some people tell me I'm living in a glass bell - they do not know, that at some point baltic states were kinda like Mexico: gangsters ruled the streets, the only way to transport a train of gasoline was with armored guards, etc, etc. When people say "go 500 meters and you will find worse" (thus I imply, that its a NORM for them), I call that bullshit, unless you are in a backwards country on par with russia, so called "novorussia", random african 3rd world countries, etc.

I don't need explanations, that "its war, ugly shit happens", but there is a tremendous difference between what happens in field of battle and what you do with prisoners. Ever wondered why towards the end of WW2 german soldiers were FLOWING towards west to give up to the allies and not the SU? That's the difference I talk about and the shit you see with these "novorussian" punks - its a perfect illustration.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: January 29, 2015, 06:36:23 pm »
I wonder if a lot of Russians STILL think there are no Russina troops/equipment in Ukraine. Like a 1000000000 people have seen Russian troops going into Ukraine. I'm sure Tovi doesn't believe it though, since there's no chocolate chip cookies, NWO, or SS involved.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.