Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485652 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7305 on: November 09, 2014, 05:45:17 am »
+1
What  :shock:

I think that it's bullshit.

These eeevil big bankers are available in all sizes, gender, nationalities, and races.

Don't discriminate when it comes to them! It's rude! Either hate the whole bunch (even that is more reasonable than this) or don't hand pick based on bullshit like that.

You never said bankers, just Rothchilds. Rothchild's are Jewish, and many believe in JEWMINATE bullshit, see above.

Also, Hide yo wife, hide sheep.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7306 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:51 am »
You never said bankers, just Rothchilds

Oh come on, Rotschilds are just one of the many big players when it comes to banking.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: November 09, 2014, 08:19:04 am »
I expected that to come at 100% :D Yeah, nowadays it's indeed unnormal or uncommon to question something different... People like me who actually question other things....

Once again its okay to question things. Its not okay to combine barely plausible public myths in your head and build your own worldview based on them. That my friend is exactly how nutjobs come to be.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: November 09, 2014, 11:11:16 am »
+2
Yeah, nowadays it's indeed unnormal or uncommon to question something different... People like me who actually question other things than people like you do are getting verbally suppressed, insulted and marked down as totally insane psychopaths (conspiracy theorists), also publicly, nationwide. That's for sure. But why? Isn't it in a democracy like everyone can say his opinion freely? Why are some critical voices silenced (if they speak against the published and often public opinion) and others aren't?

Your opinion gets 'silenced' (ignored) by many because it is just too dump. It is so dump that you don't know where to start.

And even if you don't think you are an anti semite you are falling for the same anti semite cliches that are being used since hundreds of years. I give Putin that, he knows what appeals to people.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: November 09, 2014, 11:24:42 am »
+1
That's the one constant I've noticed with a lot of these conspiracy types.  There's always an odd combination of anti-semitism and hatred of bankers.

Back in the 20th century it was Jew communists, though. Those millennia-old conspiracies are surprisingly malleable.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7310 on: November 09, 2014, 11:34:15 am »
I can only retort this to you. You are just on the "other side". :wink: I mean, you believe in Iraq's WMDs, in 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine and in children killer Netanjahu's warning:
[...]
I'd like you to quote Xant stating any of this.
You, on the other hand make it easy for us, posting all those silly, ridiculous videos which seem to reflect your opinions and beliefs.

You can hardly be surprised that we sling the bullshit you post right back into your face.  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: November 09, 2014, 12:09:31 pm »
I can only retort this to you. You are just on the "other side". :wink: I mean, you believe in Iraq's WMDs, in 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine and in children killer Netanjahu's warning:
(click to show/hide)
You believe in Santa Claus and garden gnomes!! LOL!!! MAKING STUFF UP IS SO FUN AND MAKES YOUR POINT SO WELL!!!!!!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7312 on: November 09, 2014, 04:36:26 pm »
So, why pick out Rotschild only?

Jews, that's why. :lol:

Nope, never asked about bankers.Course, conspiratorists like bashing Jewish people who are wealthy. It's a pretty consistent.  (In addition to other things, but this is a very common thread in a lot of theories)

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #7313 on: November 09, 2014, 08:13:20 pm »
Look at all those anti-Semites!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7314 on: November 09, 2014, 09:26:39 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I didn't realize that voicing your opinion in opposition to what your church, religion, or race does is considered wrong.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: November 10, 2014, 01:02:50 am »
(click to show/hide)
Look at your exact Tovi-ness, instantly moving on after your accusations are proven retarded.

So got any proof I believe in "Iraq's WMDs, in 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine and in children killer Netanjahu's warning"? If not, then you're just speaking out of your ass, confirmed. You make this too easy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Draakon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: November 10, 2014, 09:21:21 am »
I apologize in advance for my language errors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

I don't know why you post this list, yes, very many Russian journalists died, and some foreign journalists died on Russian territory too, but why on this list Russian journalists killed in foreigh countries? Why there many cases, what have nothing to do with they work? See list of journalists killed in USA, they not includet simular cases in this list. And deaths in millitary conflict... Lets face it, Russian war correspondent just much more brave and reckless (a.k.a. stupid), and it is expected from them. They report from 'first row', thing that make some British or USA war correspondent notable is just routine for Russian special correspondent.

I mean, there is more than 30 of murdered most likely because of their work and this is very big number. But why enmass it to two hundred using as source only extremely unreliable private magazines? And my father former journalist so I care.

Also, i have little doubt what some cases covered by goverment because they done by connected to them crime leaders, like cases in 1994 and 1995 years, but they not been ordered by Russian goverment. Actually Russian goverment started to care that written on pages and shown on TV only recently. I know, I live there.

And there is some interesting information, just cases then journalists killed by USA goverment order (by accident, but still)
Among the group were two Iraqi war correspondents working for Reuters, Saeed Chmagh and Namir Noor-Eldeen who had come to photograph an American Humvee under attack by the Mahdi Army.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007_Baghdad_airstrike
And link to the video under spoiler.
And there
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_8,_2003_journalist_deaths_by_U.S._fire
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:25:16 am by Draakon »
Not to know is bad, not to wish to know is much worse.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7317 on: November 10, 2014, 09:32:32 am »
(click to show/hide)

You KIND of start off nice and reasonable and finish up with a grandeur of watabautism in all its glory!  :rolleyes:

Its not that there are murders of journalists on every corner in russia, its just that there are too many REALLY politically motivated ones, like Anna Politkovskaya case for example, where the actual guys who did the hiring were never identified, or the case (addmittedly - not a journalist) of a businessman dying in prison because he did not get his diabetes shots or some such. Thats whats fucked up. It creates a chilling effect and then people like DonNicko come here and proclaim, that its all fine living in russia, when in reality - there is a miserable minority of suicidal journalists, who are actually willing to do the reporting which MATTERS, not what kremlin or its lackeys paid for.

Another example to consider: Snowden hid in russia, but gave his materials to western press, ever wondered why?

On topic, which is ofc old news probably. I'm just wondering - if russia CBA to use crossings WITHOUT OSCE observers anymore - what else goes in those 200 unmonitored KM's of border... :)
http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/126485
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:43:55 am by Kuujis »

Offline Draakon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: November 10, 2014, 06:27:54 pm »
I just do not like when the actions are assessed differently simply because of the fact that the blame for it on other country.

Anna Politkovskaya case for example

No, Anna Politkovskaya (Mazepa, born in New-York, USA) killed because of her work, but true story short, from four main versions Russian or Chechen Republic Goverment order is the least likely ones. And i must say, from all murdered journalists this is only one open anti-Russian.

Do you know that she killed in Putin's birthday and he said: 'Her death did more harm than her whole live activity'?

a businessman dying in prison because he did not get his diabetes shots or some such. Thats whats fucked up. It creates a chilling effect and then people like DonNicko come here and proclaim, that its all fine living in russia, when in reality - there is a miserable minority of suicidal journalists, who are actually willing to do the reporting which MATTERS, not what Kremlin or its lackeys paid for.

You mean Magnitsky? It's grave error of detention center chief, no more. He not took his complaints seriously because this man maked more than hundred complains at the suggestion of his lawyer before. Actually, subsequent trial before determined date IS a real deliberate violation of law.

Мартосская Тишина is a pretty harsh detention center, but not even near to Guantamo level.

Another example to consider: Snowden hid in Russia, but gave his materials to western press, ever wondered why?

This argument is utterly wrong.

On May 20, 2013, Snowden flew from Hawaii to Hong Kong, where in early June he revealed numerous classified NSA documents to journalists Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, both of whom he had summoned to Hong Kong for that purpose.

Hong Kong (香港; "Fragrant Harbour"), officially known as Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is a region on the southern coast of China geographically enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea.

if Russia CBA

CBA?

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/126485

This is DNR (DPR) army artillery unit. Former Ukrainian army equipment mostly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/122_mm_howitzer_2A18_(D-30)#List_of_operators
Not to know is bad, not to wish to know is much worse.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7319 on: November 10, 2014, 08:35:26 pm »
Kuujis stop showing a stupidness again, we understood it. Why you named me in your comment? I showed facts about where I live. And you don't see it anyhow.
Meanwhile in Ukraine:
Do you remember guys Odessa 2nd of May

This is a menu of the sushi-bar in Odessa. There are "set of fried titushki" and "separatist with fried salmon" nice humour they have