Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7290 on: November 08, 2014, 04:05:49 pm »
Totally conspiracy theoretical. They handle their debts with oil and gas (and other things). Don't you ask yourself why Saudi Arabia, a non-democratic country, gets supported by the US (Arabia sells its oil for the worthless dollar to the US while the US protect them at pumping the oil) and other countries get bombed down "to bring democracy"? Or why Saddam Hussein gets supported by the West first, and when he starts to sell his oil in Euro instead of Dollar, the US make WMDs up to invade Iraq?

Oh, really, we buy most of our oil from Saudi?

of the 290k Barrels imported, 120k come from 2 countries in our sphere. Venzula and CANADA(more than half of all Imports) Mid-East Countries supply only 60k barrels 40% less than Canada alone. In addition, 89K Barrels come from NON-OPEC countries. (All per month, you can display this data in yearly to)

Please, fact check yourself before you pump out useless bullshit.
(We get 9k and 1k barrels from Iraq and Kuwait, way less than we produce domestically or import from our bestest friend Canada.)
http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #7291 on: November 08, 2014, 11:17:02 pm »
Oh, really, we buy most of our oil from Saudi?

of the 290k Barrels imported, 120k come from 2 countries in our sphere. Venzula and CANADA(more than half of all Imports) Mid-East Countries supply only 60k barrels 40% less than Canada alone. In addition, 89K Barrels come from NON-OPEC countries. (All per month, you can display this data in yearly to)

Please, fact check yourself before you pump out useless bullshit.
(We get 9k and 1k barrels from Iraq and Kuwait, way less than we produce domestically or import from our bestest friend Canada.)
http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm

Please tell me where I wrote that the US imports most of the oil from Saudi Arabia. However, I won't say anything against your figures.

Let me explain why I think the US is waging these wars just for getting mining rights in these resource-rich countries: the US have the highest debt in the world (almost 18 trillion US-$). And in this capitalistic system we live in, debt and assets grow exponentially due to the compound interest. Money is only existent (owned by the "1%", the more they own the mightier they are) if there is debt, you can't pay back all your debts as a state, otherwise there would be no money. Debts only appear if you borrow money. And if a state raises debts, they are shifted on the citizens since they have to pay for them (the "99%"). In German there is a funny and interesting wordplay: the German word for "citizen" and the word for "bail for sth." are the same. Would be something like "bailer" in English. Anyway, who should pay the interest the debt causes? Where to get the equivalent value from? One does not simply make up two big lies for two wars against a resource-rich country! Delaying the "payback" of debt only makes the situation more harsh. A good example is Greece. More than 170% debt-to-GDP ratio. The debt cut in 2011/2012 did not work at all. Look at all the protests in Europe or the Greek parliament. The Europe-splitter "Euro" will fall, so will the Dollar and thus the US hegemonial power due to the angry and furious people who get ousted and exploited. Sounds like a speech full of hatred - well, it is but it's what happens atm.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford

Or have you ever heard of the dynasty "Rothschild"? They own the FED among other families. FED is the privatized federal (yes, you heard right) bank in the US which can print money as much as it wants and thus it controls the Dollar. And, you know...
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

"Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the dynasty

"The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” -Rothschild brothers of London, 1863

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: November 08, 2014, 11:51:23 pm »
Why exactly did you post that? To share some very embarrassing people spouting even more embarrassing crap at an old man? Seriously cringe-worthy, especially when they announce proudly that the "NEW WORLD ORDER HAS NO LEGITIMACY AND WE AS A PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID!!" So many different levels of retard.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: November 09, 2014, 01:52:32 am »
Why exactly did you post that? To share some very embarrassing people spouting even more embarrassing crap at an old man? Seriously cringe-worthy, especially when they announce proudly that the "NEW WORLD ORDER HAS NO LEGITIMACY AND WE AS A PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID!!" So many different levels of retard.

You make fun of these guys while the Rothschild bankster laughs at you...

"New World Order, Mr. Rothschild?" - "Oh! Listen, who, who, who, who are you, who are you televising for?"

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:08:28 am by Anuran »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: November 09, 2014, 02:16:27 am »
+1
You make fun of these guys while the Rothschild bankster laughs at you...

:lol:

It's good that we have another conspiracy nut here now that Tovi is gone. Maybe you should find a Rothschild banker as well and shout "I KNOW ABOUT UR NEW WORLD ORDR!!!! IM NOT AFRAID!!!!!!" while frothing at the mouth. That'll show him.  :D

Seriously, people like you will believe fucking anything. It's amazing how your conspiracy nut brains work. You post all these pointless videos and see ghosts and aliens and deep conspiracies in them, no matter what is actually happening or being said in them. Case in point, when the Rothschild is like "wat, who are these retards?" and asks who they're televising for to find out if he can just disregard them, you see some kind of admission of guilt. Pitiful and amusing at the same time. But I think we all know your conspiracy theories are just mental masturbation, you can pat yourself on the back for seeing through all these plots that the dumb sheeple don't, oh aren't you intelligent. Meanwhile, normal people laugh their asses off at you.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7295 on: November 09, 2014, 02:21:32 am »
Oh come on, Rotschilds are just one of the many big players when it comes to banking.

There are many, many other big players in that field, perhaps even bigger ones if we were to start comparing them

Each with their own agendas, different nationalities and values.

So, why pick out Rotschild only?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7296 on: November 09, 2014, 03:50:52 am »
+2

Jews, that's why. :lol:

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: November 09, 2014, 04:14:22 am »
+1

That's the one constant I've noticed with a lot of these conspiracy types.  There's always an odd combination of anti-semitism and hatred of bankers.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: November 09, 2014, 04:41:42 am »

I know, but that is a fucking retarded view on this  :lol:

And not only that but a very, very lazy and uneducated one as well.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7299 on: November 09, 2014, 04:55:56 am »

And not only that but a very, very lazy and uneducated one as well.

Are you agreeing, disagreeing or fondling sheep?

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: November 09, 2014, 04:56:58 am »
Are you agreeing, disagreeing or fondling sheep?

He's gonna hit the goats up next, hide yo livestock

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: November 09, 2014, 05:04:42 am »
What  :shock:

I think that it's bullshit.

These eeevil big bankers are available in all sizes, gender, nationalities, and races.

Don't discriminate when it comes to them! It's rude! Either hate the whole bunch (even that is more reasonable than this) or don't hand pick based on bullshit like that.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: November 09, 2014, 05:07:18 am »
Seriously, people like you will believe fucking anything. It's amazing how your conspiracy nut brains work. You post all these pointless videos and see ghosts and aliens and deep conspiracies in them, no matter what is actually happening or being said in them.

I can only retort this to you. You are just on the "other side". :wink: I mean, you believe in Iraq's WMDs, in 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine and in children killer Netanjahu's warning:
(click to show/hide)

How can one even dare to discuss with you :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, normal people laugh their asses off at you.

I expected that to come at 100% :D Yeah, nowadays it's indeed unnormal or uncommon to question something different... People like me who actually question other things than people like you do are getting verbally suppressed, insulted and marked down as totally insane psychopaths (conspiracy theorists), also publicly, nationwide. That's for sure. But why? Isn't it in a democracy like everyone can say his opinion freely? Why are some critical voices silenced (if they speak against the published and often public opinion) and others aren't? By the way, I still wonder why I get downvoted if I am against public nazi propaganda which is also used on children. I rarely saw hatred against a person taking over someone that heavily, but okay, that's a different issue...

It's a deceptive title, but it's still interesting content (well that owl symbols etc. is bullshit but there are also people who beat around the bush...).

Or this one: watch from 6:03 to 9:32. The first part with the Kennedy speech is cut in favor of the uploader, I have heard the whole speech and he's rather talking about communism and the Cold War. Yes, I am able to face things which might counter my view on things afterwards.

And if you ever find quotations like "we just need the right major crisis" from David Rockefeller or "There is a plan going on to enslave everyone, I will expose this plan before I leave this office" from JFK: These two quotations are wrong and completely made up or pulled out of context. That's what I have found out when I found these two.

Because of the quotes I wrote. And Rothschild is the part I firstly heard something about, I am currently mostly interested in and it's the part I know most about in relation to the other parts.

Yeah, of course, come on, call me anti-Semite, nazi or whatever, just because I also help Jews by criticizing those banksters/robbers. :lol:

Just for information:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:13:49 am by Anuran »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: November 09, 2014, 05:09:08 am »
I didn't call you a chocolate chip cookie, or an antisemite.

Or you want me to? You get a hard-on from that or something?

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: November 09, 2014, 05:17:07 am »
Random lump of trollsy LOOMINATI JOOZ bullshit

Fixed