Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485564 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6795 on: September 28, 2014, 11:20:00 pm »
Kuujis, just read statements that USA made after 08.08.08
Kuujis you are just one of the russian hater, there was peaceful agreement of 21 february 2014, are you so blind not to see why this agreement were ignored and by whom. And after that you want to say that Russia caused it, then read this agreement better.
What statements? Where exactly did you see a genocide in Georgia and where exactly did you see it being supported by U.S.? If its such a terrible crime - there should be some credible sources speaking about it, writing about it?

You care about agreements so much? Thats something new for a russian... have you taken your pills as prescribed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine#The_Budapest_Memorandums

What does rUSSIA care (or more specifically what it  SHOULD care, given, that its ANOTHER country) about some corrupt president being ousted by his nation? Lets see... turns out - A LOT. Enough to wipe its ass with treaties it signed, enough to annex part of the countries it signed a treaty NOT to do the exact thing and enough to invade neighboring would-be friendly nation + cause a civil war there. And then its Ukraines fault for not bending hard enough for a rapist to fuck it harder during one of its hardest hours, due to internal problems... Some truly strong arguments there DonNicko... As I said "only in putlers russia" (C).

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6796 on: September 29, 2014, 08:26:43 am »
What statements? Where exactly did you see a genocide in Georgia and where exactly did you see it being supported by U.S.? If its such a terrible crime - there should be some credible sources speaking about it, writing about it?

You care about agreements so much? Thats something new for a russian... have you taken your pills as prescribed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine#The_Budapest_Memorandums

What does rUSSIA care (or more specifically what it  SHOULD care, given, that its ANOTHER country) about some corrupt president being ousted by his nation? Lets see... turns out - A LOT. Enough to wipe its ass with treaties it signed, enough to annex part of the countries it signed a treaty NOT to do the exact thing and enough to invade neighboring would-be friendly nation + cause a civil war there. And then its Ukraines fault for not bending hard enough for a rapist to fuck it harder during one of its hardest hours, due to internal problems... Some truly strong arguments there DonNicko... As I said "only in putlers russia" (C).
Please find this memorandum in full text then read) And find who ratificated this document and how many dollars USA should pay to Ukraine, don't want to find it for you)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: September 29, 2014, 08:39:30 am »
Please find this memorandum in full text then read) And find who ratificated this document and how many dollars USA should pay to Ukraine, don't want to find it for you)
How is this related to russia wiping its ass with its promise NOT to invade, annex and respect integrity of Ukraine? You can point at others, when you behave as they should. I'm pointing at you and russia in general for being liars and not keeping their promises. I know others have done so before, but its NOT in question here. If you want to complain about US - make another thread. If you go about raping and then say something like "but this kind of raping is legal in some obscure 3rd world country, why can't I do it?" - you deserve to be treated like shit and punished. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also - if you put forward bullshit statements (I can only assume, that you maintain that US did not pay all the dollars it primissed?) - don't ask me to find proofs for it, find them yourself. If they are so abundant - you should not have problems.

I'm also waiting for ANY proofs regarding US supported genocide in Georgia... which you seem to have comfortably forgotten?

Oh, and this is another for Vovka, to help with the calculation of distance to the firing Grads...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogf3nATqdXs&feature=share

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:04:48 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6798 on: September 29, 2014, 08:58:58 am »
How is this related to russia wiping its ass with its promise NOT to invade, annex and respect integrity of Ukraine? You can point at others, when you behave as they should. I'm pointing at you and russia in general for being liars and not keeping their promises. I know others have done so before, but its NOT in question here. If you want to complain about US - make another thread. If you go about raping and then say something like "but this kind of raping is legal in some obscure 3rd world country, why can't I do it?" - you deserve to be treated like shit and punished. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also - if you put forward bullshit statements (I can only assume, that you maintain that US did not pay all the dollars it primissed?) - don't ask me to find proofs for it, find them yourself. If they are so abundant - you should not have problems.

I'm also waiting for ANY proofs regarding US supported genocide in Georgia... which you seem to have comfortably forgotten?
There is no point to discuss it with you, and If you want to complain about Russia - make another thread

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: September 29, 2014, 09:05:21 am »
There is no point to discuss it with you, and If you want to complain about Russia - make another thread
You are a goat. And you mother is a pigwhale (whale is better, since there is THAT much more jokes about whales on the net :) ). There. Prove, that you are not.

On topic - http://www.ifes.org/~/media/Files/Publications/White%20PaperReport/2014/IFES%20Ukraine%20Survey%20Sep%202014%20PP, Slide 18 is an interesting one, albeit - unfortunately eastern regions were not questioned to be representative, thus the results may be skewed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:17:05 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6800 on: September 29, 2014, 09:13:46 am »
You are a goat. And you mother is a pig. There. Prove, that you are not.
it is very predictable from you that proves once again there is no point to speak with you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: September 29, 2014, 09:22:46 am »
it is very predictable from you that proves once again there is no point to speak with you
Lets see:
You spout BS about "genocide in Georgia", I ask for proofs - you provide none.
You speak about abiding agreements, then when faced with Memorandum of Budapest you engage in whatabautism, which has zero relevance AND zero proof, aside from being unrelated to russian commitments. So another bullshit.
And then "I'm not worth speaking with"... riiiight... good luck with that  :rolleyes:

Clinging to fucking red herrings, dodging questions and ANY sane mind like a sheep that you are.

Or maybe you are a stubborn goat? But yo mama is still a whale... until you prove otherwise :) Logic of putlers russia.(c)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: September 29, 2014, 04:22:05 pm »
Pls no more xant vs murm-like discussion  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also I'm sure you can prove logical fallacies without doing mama joke kuujis  :P

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:44 pm »
Pls no more xant vs murm-like discussion  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also I'm sure you can prove logical fallacies without doing mama joke kuujis  :P

Then you could not treat me like a teenage-ninja-nerd-not-turd  :mrgreen:
Plus I would have to be serious and polite. Being polite and serious all the time sucks. And fuck me - I did try  :?

And the serious part is that this whole story of Ukraine being fucked up by russia just sucks balls beyond all reason... :?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6804 on: September 29, 2014, 05:08:38 pm »
No Butan don't deprive Kuujis's only argument

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: September 29, 2014, 08:10:07 pm »
Plus I would have to be serious and polite. Being polite and serious all the time sucks. And fuck me - I did try  :?

I know how you feel  :cry:

I try but he no let me...  :P

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: September 29, 2014, 08:23:42 pm »
I have an even better name for you - SPIDERPIG! Prove you are not one!

Oh, and to keep this on topic and remembering that old story re MH17 - there are these guys who are still trying to investigate stuff about it. Some progress here https://bellingcat.com/resources/case-studies/2014/09/29/geolocating-the-mh17-buk-convoy-in-russia/

And meanwhile in russia, where food is getting cheaper despite decreased supply: http://www.vedomosti.ru/politics/news/33978411/ceny-na-produkty-rastut-kak-na-drozhzhah. Except - its not.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:31:36 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6807 on: September 29, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »
I have an even better name for you - SPIDERPIG! Prove you are not one!

Oh, and to keep this on topic and remembering that old story re MH17 - there are these guys who are still trying to investigate stuff about it. Some progress here https://bellingcat.com/resources/case-studies/2014/09/29/geolocating-the-mh17-buk-convoy-in-russia/
Oh, no joke about my mom?
OMG they saw BUKs in Belgorod oblast, more than 300 km from crushing. More fakes please)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #6808 on: September 30, 2014, 12:04:55 am »
+2
So, Germans have humour ?!  :mrgreen:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: September 30, 2014, 12:57:27 am »

On that subject, the only thing I heard of note is that the plane had been shot down by two missiles.
So the first photos with a BUK coming home with ONE missile ramp empty was not related. Except if there had been more than one AA unit around and hardly any traces of more.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:00:47 am by Butan »