Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485330 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6525 on: September 12, 2014, 02:33:13 pm »
Is ceasefire still holding as we speak?

How far are we in the peace plan?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6526 on: September 12, 2014, 02:45:58 pm »
Kuujis read what I wrote fuckwit. There are many millions of Ukrainians whom prefer Russian direction to Western direction and interference for various reasons.

You state that far right groups being involved in the overthrow of Yanukovych is a lie, but it's the truth fuckwit. Ukraine does have its own geopolitical interests, but these interests are being superseded by Western and Russian geopolitical interests. Ukraine is being torn apart by both but Ukrainian politicians for various reasons are 100% complicit in this situation.
I read. Your statements, which are quite absolute and inflamatory in nature, are a lie, if strictly speaking. You care to rephrase them, ala "there were far-right elements in the Maidan protests, who forced Yanukovich to flee"? I would not call this a lie.

Many millions... care to cite your sources? But in any case - we live in a democracy, people will vote (if allowed by russia) and will decide as a nation what they want. I do not have a problem with that. putler and russia behind him does have a problem with this though.

And then - this pearl:Ukraine does have its own geopolitical interests  I will single it out, call you a liar, a dumb-idiot, an russian apologist, brainwashed fuck and generally a person, unable to value freedom, which does not mean anything to you anymore, since you take it for granted. And I will leave it at that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:00:53 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 2782
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: September 12, 2014, 03:00:09 pm »
EU/NATO was expanding at a, for Russia, alarming rate. It was probably only a matter of time before Ukraine would apply for membership and then it would be too late to do whatever Russia needs done there. Of course their preemptive strike is aggression but EU/NATO is not innocent either. Two forces battling for influence, and both think the other is evil. The truth is that neither is, we look at this "tragedy" with naive, humanistic, idelistic, individualistic views but there is no such concept in geopolitics.

Apart from sanctions, EU did nothing. Don't blame EU for Maidan. Haven't seen single EU official in Ukraine prior to Maidan events but I have seen John McCain. Whole EU vs Russia struggle and in general conflicts in Europe in past 100 years are nothing but American plot to weaken their competitors.

Also NATO isn't led by Europe. It is private American army where others are kinda forced into after WWII and rise of Soviet Union. Even man in charge (although puppet with no influence) isn't from EU.

When India got new president, Obama's priority was to meet him and try to pull him to his side. That is because USA now sees China as a serious threat (cyber warfare) and needs to replace them.

There are no innocents in this battle, but I cheer for European Union at expense of RF and especially USA. For me USA will never be true European ally.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: September 12, 2014, 03:19:58 pm »
Haven't seen single EU official in Ukraine prior to Maidan events but I have seen John McCain.

Maybe prior, but during there was tons of them, it was "the thing" to be seen at Maidan and to do a little speech about how "we should help the insurgents".

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6529 on: September 12, 2014, 04:21:10 pm »
Maybe at some point Murmi actually starts to answer questions instead of ranting bullshit.
I'd be surprised.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #6530 on: September 12, 2014, 04:25:29 pm »
At last, you admitted you were wrong, you shitbag brainless fuckwit. I'll consider going through Kafeine's shit later tonight after my shift at work and after I've been to the gym.

Since geopolitics is the driving force behind the crisis and disasters we see on the news whether in the Middle-East or in East Europe, geopolitics is key when discussing these matters. To write off geopolitics as a driving point behind these matters is just proof of your ignorance on the matter.

I've stated that there are right sector members involved in the current Ukrainian government. The Ukrainian government used the right sector to form units to attack the East Ukrainians. THATS A FACT FUCKWIT.

I've stated that there are neo-Na zi battalions fighting for the Ukrainian government, battalions which consist of neo na zi's from Ukraine, Russia, and European countries, there are more than one neo Na zi battalions.THATS A FACT FUCKWIT.

Agreed, you're as dense as frozen shit.

Have a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector#Paramilitary_operations

And so the Western agenda is nearing its conclusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/12/ukraine-european-union-president-poroshenko

PROOF OF WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG YOU DUMB FUCK SHITBAGS. (I enjoy calling you brainless brainwashed dumbfucks that by the way), the EXPANSION OF THE EU, GEOPOLITICS, THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THIS SHIT. EU EXPANSION NOT RUSSIAN EXPANSION, EU AGGRESSION NOT RUSSIAN AGGRESSION.

Developments, news reports from various sources as they progress time and time again continue prove my viewpoint. You guys can pick on semantics or focus on character assassination as that's what you're good at, but I'll stick to the topic at hand. Meanwhile in Ukraine. Meanwhile in East Europe. Meanwhile in the world.

Christo, Kuujis, Kafeine, Molly, you're all hot air and rhetoric and no substance.

Hey, tip: Before you start calling people fuckwits, Learn to use the modify post button instead of spamming four times in a row like a moron.

You shitbag brainless fuckwit
  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6531 on: September 12, 2014, 04:34:01 pm »

Daniele Ganser about false flag operations, US/NATO world dominance, media propaganda and oil wars

Especially recommending Kuujis to watch this...

Edit: And Molly
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:48:49 pm by Anuran »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6532 on: September 12, 2014, 04:37:08 pm »
All these people that are oh-so-aware of what is going on and are totally not brainwashed sheep... Do they even remember or know the history of Russian foreign relations since the collapse of SU? :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: September 12, 2014, 04:50:08 pm »
All these people that are oh-so-aware of what is going on and are totally not brainwashed sheep... Do they even remember or know the history of Russian foreign relations since the collapse of SU? :lol:

(click to show/hide)

As a frenchman I can tell you that the same kind of "historical reasoning" would re-occur if there was a major diplomatic disaster between us and the english tomorrow... because "it runs deep". Even though today our countries relationship is amiable. Same with Germany, who went at war against us one time too many.
Building and backing nation-wide love/hate with bookmarks only gets you so far, it can change in an instant deemed our government chooses to change their "fusil d'epaule" and someone get a phonecall.

History is used to explain everything and its contrary since forever. Right now the historical diplomatic tool to explain why we should all pile up on Russia is the not so long ago cold war. Tomorrow it will be something else.

Its all bla-bla to me.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:55:07 pm by Butan »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: September 12, 2014, 04:55:51 pm »
You completely missed the point. I'm not talking of ancient history, i'm talking of the events of the past 20 years or so, all of which are quite relevant right now.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6535 on: September 12, 2014, 06:43:26 pm »
'proven' the same way you 'proved' that Global Warming was a lie based on that one daily mail article you read?

The World's Greatest Detective returns
Did Kafein use daily mail as his evidence? No? Yep, you're retarded.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: September 12, 2014, 08:06:48 pm »
You completely missed the point. I'm not talking of ancient history, i'm talking of the events of the past 20 years or so, all of which are quite relevant right now.

19/20th century is ancient history?

At which point in time do you believe your arguments will become void?  :?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: September 12, 2014, 10:11:11 pm »
History is used to explain everything and its contrary since forever. Right now the historical diplomatic tool to explain why we should all pile up on Russia is the not so long ago cold war. Tomorrow it will be something else.
No, its not the cold war. Rather - its the lesson learned from appeasing the naztee Germany before WW2.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: September 12, 2014, 10:20:04 pm »

Daniele Ganser about false flag operations, US/NATO world dominance, media propaganda and oil wars

Especially recommending Kuujis to watch this...

Edit: And Molly

I gotta appreciate the TRAP! The "journo", Tommy Hansen... the only hits in interwebs are for some gay pron actor :D IDK, he probably is NOT the one, but still - had to have a laugh.

As to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniele_Ganser - mm... yeah... field of research and 9/11 conspiracy theories... I got to listen to this guy. While I play planetside. As a background noise. Maybe.  :rolleyes:

You know, one thing in all these government conspiracies does not cease to amaze me. EVERYONE sees how inefficient and dumb governments are, when dealing with complicated issues. They fail, they blunder, they leak... however when it comes to "world dominance conspiracy" - an almost toothles organization NATO suddenly is THE thing which is governing the world  :rolleyes:

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6539 on: September 12, 2014, 10:26:08 pm »
I gotta appreciate the TRAP! The "journo", Tommy Hansen... the only hits in interwebs are for some gay pron actor :D IDK, he probably is NOT the one, but still - had to have a laugh.

As to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniele_Ganser - mm... yeah... field of research and 9/11 conspiracy theories... I got to listen to this guy. While I play planetside. As a background noise. Maybe.  :rolleyes:

You know, one thing in all these government conspiracies does not cease to amaze me. EVERYONE sees how inefficient and dumb governments are, when dealing with complicated issues. They fail, they blunder, they leak... however when it comes to "world dominance conspiracy" - an almost toothles organization NATO suddenly is THE thing which is governing the world  :rolleyes:

At some point even you will wake up. Until then it doesn't make much sense to discuss with you. Watching this video and paying attention to what is said would be very helpful. Face the reality and you will feel much better and freer...