Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485482 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6450 on: September 11, 2014, 09:31:09 am »
+1
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-na zis

I quote...

"The battalion has even drawn far-right volunteers from abroad, such as Mikael Skillt, a 37-year-old Swede, trained as a sniper in the Swedish army, who described himself as an "ethnic nationalist" and fights on the front line with the battalion."

Since Russian/Rebel sources don't convince you. Cus you know, I just post shit that doesn't prove anything because I'm a retard that doesn't know anything..
I QUOTE:
"The battalion has even drawn far-right volunteers from abroad, such as Mikael Skillt, a 37-year-old Swede, trained as a sniper in the Swedish army, who described himself as an "ethnic nationalist" and fights on the front line with the battalion."

Where are the mercs? :)

Also - the same article points out, that the most hardcore Azov is approximately the same shit you can find prevalent on separatists side, so why do you call only one side naztees consistently, without attributing the same shit-talk to the other?
Indeed, much of what Azov members say about race and nationalism is strikingly similar to the views of the more radical Russian nationalists fighting with the separatist side. The battalion even has a Russian volunteer, a 30-year-old from St Petersburg who refused to give his name.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6451 on: September 11, 2014, 10:43:04 am »
No no, Kuujis, you're doing it wrong again. You have to quote more selective.
Besides, by definition of the term you can not be Nazi and Russian. They are social caring communists. Only enemies of Mother Russia can be Nazis...
Do I have to explain everything to you?! :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: September 11, 2014, 11:21:03 am »
Sooooooo.... can anyone tell me why "mercenaries" are intrinsically bad? As if they're any different than most of the world's soldiers who aren't blinded by patriotism and/or religion, and still choose to fight? Or are only fanatics allowed to wage war?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6453 on: September 11, 2014, 11:42:56 am »
I QUOTE:

Where are the mercs? :)

Also - the same article points out, that the most hardcore Azov is approximately the same shit you can find prevalent on separatists side, so why do you call only one side naztees consistently, without attributing the same shit-talk to the other?
Indeed, much of what Azov members say about race and nationalism is strikingly similar to the views of the more radical Russian nationalists fighting with the separatist side. The battalion even has a Russian volunteer, a 30-year-old from St Petersburg who refused to give his name.

I quote from the same article.

"Other volunteer battalions have also come under the spotlight. This week, Amnesty International called on the Ukrainian government to investigate rights abuses and possible executions by the Aidar, another battalion"

It's not an isolated case. For the first time since Na zi-Germany a European nation is utilising Na zi units in battle. This of course further lends VALID justification toward the East Ukrainian separatists cause. There are Na zi's bombing and killing civilians in their own country and they've been ordered there by the coup installed Western backed government.

Just because someone volunteers to join a conflict does not mean they are then not paid a living wage or payment for their role.

It's not all Russia propaganda, it's fucking truth. COLD HARD TRUTH.

Suck it down.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:49:35 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: September 11, 2014, 11:55:52 am »
+1
Sooooooo.... can anyone tell me why "mercenaries" are intrinsically bad? As if they're any different than most of the world's soldiers who aren't blinded by patriotism and/or religion, and still choose to fight? Or are only fanatics allowed to wage war?

Its not about mercs being bad or not, but fighting for both side or not.
Of course, mercenaries are known as "bad" by the common people, hence why it has been used to show that the rebels are "bad", if there is mercenaries fighting for them.
Hence why it is important to adress the "mercs fighting for rebels only" mistake, if only to show the truth, to prove a new equality ground.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:02:43 pm by Butan »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: September 11, 2014, 12:02:38 pm »

:lol:

The semantic bipolar strike again.

Its not about mercs being bad or not, but fighting for both side or not.
And you would have to be stupid to not know that mercenaries are known as "bad" by the common people, hence why it is important to adress the "mercs fighting for rebels only" issue when its used to show the rebellion as "bad", which is a two fold stupidity.
There, there.

Anyone not retarded, i.e., capable of understanding the question, feel like trying to justify it?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: September 11, 2014, 12:04:12 pm »
Being stupid = feeling the need to unprove things?

Then you're the most fanatically stupid person on this forum.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: September 11, 2014, 12:05:30 pm »

Have you taken your medication recently? You're literally going on about things that only exist in your own head for the last few posts.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: September 11, 2014, 12:11:55 pm »

Kuuji's comes close, very close.

On another note.. The brainwashing begins.. Although judging by some of the commenters on this thread it had began a long time ago..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1410422663 (Ukrainian kids chanting "Glory to Ukraine", "Death to enemies" among other things..)..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:19:14 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:06 pm »
+1
Kuuji's comes close, very close.

On another note.. The brainwashing begins.. Although judging by some of the commenters on this thread it had began a long time ago..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c5_1410422663 (Ukrainian kids chanting "Glory to Ukraine", "Death to enemies" among other things..)..
Oh Murmi. I know you lie, so I'm not angry at you and I will not cry. This time. :rolleyes:

It's not an isolated case. For the first time since Na zi-Germany a European nation is utilising Na zi units in battle. This of course further lends VALID justification toward the East Ukrainian separatists cause. There are Na zi's bombing and killing civilians in their own country and they've been ordered there by the coup installed Western backed government.

Just because someone volunteers to join a conflict does not mean they are then not paid a living wage or payment for their role.

It's not all Russia propaganda, it's fucking truth. COLD HARD TRUTH.

Suck it down.

Sucking truth down like a lemon like a baus!!!

By this definition of mercenary ALL armies are full of mercenaries. Because they get paid.

</whenfacepalmisnotenough>
Really? REALLY REALLY?

From the same article:
Despite the desire of many in the Azov to bring violence to Kiev when the war in the east is over, the battalion receives funding and assistance from the governor of Donetsk region, the oligarch Serhiy Taruta. An aide to Taruta, Alex Kovzhun, said the political views of individual members of Azov were not an issue, and denied that the battalion's symbol had chocolate chip cookie undertones.

"The views of some of them is their own affair as long as they do not break the law," said Kovzhun in written answers to questions. "And the symbol is not chocolate chip cookie. Trust me – some of my family died in concentration camps, so I have a well-developed nose for chocolate chip cookie shit."

I think what you MISSED in the whole article is the idea, that the guys who were fighting russians intend to go back to Kiev and install proper Junta, which IS worrying, because compared to current legitimate government - the newly installed one would be a HUGE step back for Ukraine, IF it indeed wants to start moving westwards, instead of stay as a satellite of russia, akin to how Belorussia is now.

No no, Kuujis, you're doing it wrong again. You have to quote more selective.
Besides, by definition of the term you can not be Nazi and Russian. They are social caring communists. Only enemies of Mother Russia can be Nazis...
Do I have to explain everything to you?! :lol:
Mea culpa Molly, I have deviated from putler approved wording there. I will do everything I can to do it again and again. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:01:26 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6460 on: September 11, 2014, 01:06:17 pm »
For example you like your country very much, and you appreciate what the ruler of your country made for people inside it, and if someone starts to insult the ruler and people of this country, must he be muted for that?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: September 11, 2014, 01:23:22 pm »
For example you like your country very much, and you appreciate what the ruler of your country made for people inside it, and if someone starts to insult the ruler and people of this country, must he be muted for that?
No. If you can't stand the heat - don't go into politics. There is this funny thing about freedom of speech: it exists in some places  :shock:

What are you aiming at?

For a second, I will asssume you talk about putler. Do you know, how an alternative to him could have acted? Maybe spent 10 bil, instead of 50 on olympic games and the rest on schools? Maybe instead of guarding oligarchs from populace, guarded the populace from oligarchs? It's speculation, I know, but I pity you, if "stability" is what you consider "good enough". I know one too many russian guys, who I had the pleasure working with, who got out of russia as soon as they could, because "raising kids here... I don't want that. My parents don't want that either." (these are the last guys exact words).

As for insults - once pulter stops acting like einstein - I will stop calling him putler and will start writing russia with proper capitalization. I find the look and sound are quite spot on for now, if not to everyones tastes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6462 on: September 11, 2014, 01:42:49 pm »
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
(Matthew 7:3-5)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: September 11, 2014, 01:52:17 pm »
+1
Oh Murmi. I know you lie, so I'm not angry at you and I will not cry. This time. :rolleyes:

Sucking truth down like a lemon like a baus!!!

By this definition of mercenary ALL armies are full of mercenaries. Because they get paid.

</whenfacepalmisnotenough>
Really? REALLY REALLY?

From the same article:
Despite the desire of many in the Azov to bring violence to Kiev when the war in the east is over, the battalion receives funding and assistance from the governor of Donetsk region, the oligarch Serhiy Taruta. An aide to Taruta, Alex Kovzhun, said the political views of individual members of Azov were not an issue, and denied that the battalion's symbol had chocolate chip cookie undertones.

"The views of some of them is their own affair as long as they do not break the law," said Kovzhun in written answers to questions. "And the symbol is not chocolate chip cookie. Trust me – some of my family died in concentration camps, so I have a well-developed nose for chocolate chip cookie shit."

I think what you MISSED in the whole article is the idea, that the guys who were fighting russians intend to go back to Kiev and install proper Junta, which IS worrying, because compared to current legitimate government - the newly installed one would be a HUGE step back for Ukraine, IF it indeed wants to start moving westwards, instead of stay as a satellite of russia, akin to how Belorussia is now.
Mea culpa Molly, I have deviated from putler approved wording there. I will do everything I can to do it again and again. :rolleyes:

We all lie, it's a part of being human, however please cite one instance of me blatantly lying here on this thread please. I have never intentionally lied to anyone here, so after calling me a liar to often just fucking prove it.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: September 11, 2014, 01:53:12 pm »
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
(Matthew 7:3-5)

Oh no you didn't :D

Shall I search for the section of bible, where a jew offers his 3 doughters to an angry gay mob, so that they would not fuck two guests who appeared at his doorsteps out of nowhere?  :mrgreen:

For the record - you DON'T want to hear the whole long tirade about my current government and what it could be doing better. Its boring and too long:P So keep your beams, mote and whatever else you want :)

We all lie, it's a part of being human, however please cite one instance of me blatantly lying here on this thread please. I have never intentionally lied to anyone here, so after calling me a liar to often just fucking prove it.
I can't. You will not listen and/or ignore what I post :rolleyes:

Besides, I don't want to make you cry.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:57:24 pm by Kuujis »