Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485382 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5715 on: August 17, 2014, 07:26:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Okay thats totally fucked up..

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #5716 on: August 17, 2014, 07:33:15 pm »
(click to show/hide)
to be honest its not the most retarded thing that is happening.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: August 17, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »
+1
you have to see the big picture.
they do not switch into the hate mode because they are just in the mood for it.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5718 on: August 18, 2014, 06:34:38 am »
I just want people not to forget that incident where armed russian convoy crossed the border and were destroyed by Ukranian army. Because gensec Nato confirmed that, and some other countries, lol but USA didn't confirm that. But ok let's see how this fake will disappear later)
Well, this fake becoming fake more, now Lysenko says that he can't give the information about the place where they destroyed russian conwoy. Ok what do you think guys about it, Petr Poroshenko confirmed that and said to David Cameron, Nato secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen confirmed the incursion. So what again no proof needed? Any NATO propoganda?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5719 on: August 18, 2014, 11:33:50 am »
Well, this fake becoming fake more, now Lysenko says that he can't give the information about the place where they destroyed russian conwoy. Ok what do you think guys about it, Petr Poroshenko confirmed that and said to David Cameron, Nato secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen confirmed the incursion. So what again no proof needed? Any NATO propoganda?
Everybody lies...

Ask youself this: why should I trust one or the other government/side more, than the Journos, who HAVE the reputation of factual correctness (even if interpretation might be biased)?

As to the place where they were or were not destroyed...no info on that. It might as well be a propaganda move by Ukraine, but the downplaying of the event afterwards might mean that there is a willingness to avoid direct confrontation with russia, so there MIGHT be something to be confronting it about. Its muddy and smokey. What is fucked up is that official russian possition is "we are not supplying anything" and "noone is crossing the border". When you compare that with http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/16/ukraine-rebels-russia_n_5684352.html and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3kPVbd4VAM ...

There is one kind of a lie, used by governments a lot, which is "we will work for you, our people and will make your life better, and not harm you, etc." and then there is another kind of lie which is "noone is crossing our borders and we are not stirring up separatism in neighboring friendly country" MEANWHILE in the background of said speaker being filmed - tanks and military stuff rolls into the said friendly country... THIS is fucked up.

Here is a proof of journalist unprofessional.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-er0k1YQo

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5720 on: August 18, 2014, 12:51:34 pm »
Everybody lies...

Ask youself this: why should I trust one or the other government/side more, than the Journos,
because he gets paid for fame? scandalous article have more views?
and i do not remember a single case of the dismissal of a journalist after refuting fake articles.
Especially in this case, you can always put the blame on a conspiracy.

"Tonight I went out to take a shit in the open field, and there Putin threw 150 armored vehicles across the border, unfortunately my video camera, mobile phone, tablet computer remained in the tent, but take my word, and I'll give it confirmed a couple of pictures from the Internet"

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5721 on: August 18, 2014, 01:13:01 pm »
"Top DNR official says 1200 fighters "trained in russia for four months" have crossed and ready to fight"

https://twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/500547590547857408

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: August 18, 2014, 01:46:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)

"Top DNR official says that Ukrainian army abandonned more than 100 tanks, APC, Grad etc (only for last few battles)"
" Top DNR official saysthat Ukrainian army are preparing an ambush on RF convoy and mined roads"

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: August 18, 2014, 02:39:15 pm »
because he gets paid for fame? scandalous article have more views?
and i do not remember a single case of the dismissal of a journalist after refuting fake articles.
Especially in this case, you can always put the blame on a conspiracy.

"Tonight I went out to take a shit in the open field, and there Putin threw 150 armored vehicles across the border, unfortunately my video camera, mobile phone, tablet computer remained in the tent, but take my word, and I'll give it confirmed a couple of pictures from the Internet"
One can eat ones bread from publicity as long as one is not caught lying. Besides - afaik he was not alone there.

You personally Vovka - do you think there is no separatist training + supplying going on in russia then having them cross the border to fight this bullshit proxy conflict?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: August 18, 2014, 03:05:59 pm »
One can eat ones bread from publicity as long as one is not caught lying. Besides - afaik he was not alone there.
And none of them was able to make a video, and it is in our time when even the 5-year-olds make a video and post it in YouTube. Same story with the convoy. When I see 3 half-empty truck, I want to see the rest of the 297 to make the conclusion. But maybe I want too much from the media.

You personally Vovka - do you think there is no separatist training + supplying going on in russia then having them cross the border to fight this bullshit proxy conflict?

Iam sure there is a lot training camps in any country and in Russia, including. And it is unlikely they are interested in what country then you will go. For two months they are in the best case will learn how not to die in the first 5 minutes of battle. But for me two different things, "Russia / Putin training/supplying" and "training/suplying on/from the territory of Russia"

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: August 18, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »
And none of them was able to make a video, and it is in our time when even the 5-year-olds make a video and post it in YouTube. Same story with the convoy. When I see 3 half-empty truck, I want to see the rest of the 297 to make the conclusion. But maybe I want too much from the media.
You are an interesting guy... I'm not sure there are a lot of guys willing to look through 277 empty truck pictures, but I digress. As to making a video - who knows why they did not. My OWN most usual reason for not making a video of somethin awesome is "lack of space in device"... In any case - does it invalidate the account? Does the lack of "video made" invalidate OSCE reporting for you too?

Iam sure there is a lot training camps in any country and in Russia, including. And it is unlikely they are interested in what country then you will go. For two months they are in the best case will learn how not to die in the first 5 minutes of battle. But for me two different things, "Russia / Putin training/supplying" and "training/suplying on/from the territory of Russia"
Ok, except for 3rd world countries - do you know of any additional countries, where actions on government level are not needed to support thousands of trainees? Or in what other country volunteers are able to supply themselves with BUK style military technology? And in the end - letting guys cross border with all this weaponry and equipement... Except for parades - do you get a lot of guys walking around with bullet proof wests and kalashnikovs + driving APC's in other part or russia as well?
However - congratz on NOT being Murmi with the outright denials... :rolleyes:

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: August 18, 2014, 04:34:18 pm »

or you could use the power of mathematics.
officially there are 2000 tons of aid supplies, divided by 280 vehicles makes 7.14 tons per lorry. in other words half empty (and this is a generous estimation).

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: August 18, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »
or you could use the power of mathematics.
officially there are 2000 tons of aid supplies, divided by 280 vehicles makes 7.14 tons per lorry. in other words half empty (and this is a generous estimation).
THEY ARE BRINGING AIR FULL OF PUTLERS CARE, how can you NOT see it... oh... wait... its air. Nevermind. They are bringing trucks and thats what counts... at least till 280... not counting the APC's ofc... those are not for civilians... or maybe they are...

P.S. Sorry, the amount of puns this humanitarian aid deserves just could not be ignored...

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #5728 on: August 18, 2014, 05:12:43 pm »
Dont know much polish but as I understood russian military vehicles, AA,  simply cross the border on the eyes of journalists....Who knows polish pls translate it

Also as always "nice" comments from russians under this video, something like: Why Stalin did not wipe polish scums?...Poland  is licking US ass!....Polish ppl the same shit as Ukrainians, we need to bomb them, etc.   :rolleyes:

Why so much hate? You like to blame US or EU, burn their flags etc. Did US or EU annex your territories? Maybe they are killing your ppl? NO...And you wondering why ppl in Ukraine burnt scarecrow of Putin? lol

Hypocricy...

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #5729 on: August 18, 2014, 06:26:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)
seems you just forgot from what everything got started.

mostly i like the second video. what a retard created such bullshit... thats just a propaganda. random phrases taken and grouped into right counstruction to look smart and show the position of the creater.

i'll recommend you to pay attention at our country and at Europe cuz we are europeans !1

about comments from russians in this topic... well hopefuly every russian who is replying here are smart people unlike the large ammount of people who you blame. in our crpg community i found one dude who really supports russia in all this and ofcourse his opinion is so onesided and stupid. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:33:39 pm by Dark_Blade »