Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485639 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5655 on: August 16, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »
I don't need it, just wanted to show that you don't answer for your words. They lied then Putin claimed that this were special forces. And I knew that you will act like this, hold your answer if you can.
I already showed you where they lied, retard. Do you think they suddenly got really sad and lost a lot of sleep and vowed to never lie again? Use your brains and it's obvious they're lying about a LOT of stuff currently - oh wait, I forgot, you're Russian, check that.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5656 on: August 16, 2014, 05:50:53 pm »
And whose government and system is doing that? Eastern-EU countries are considered to be the most anti-russian, yet their governments are mainly concentrated on trying to convince their citizens and countries that they are diehard europeans and not USSR or something and generally dont show open hostility towards their eastern neibhour unless it shows it first in large quantities and show almost 0 hostility towards their russian minorities. If some guys are hardcore pro-NATO its due to their choice, but frankly I havent really seen a person who is pro-NATO, majority of people here are just meh about it and quite sure its the same in majority of EU. So yea......unless NATO cant propaganda properly or its just not trying very hard.....

And before you say Ukr government is doing that. Id like to remind you that Ukr doesnt really count. Since they are more or less at state of war with Russia. People do tend to fall into extremes during times of war.

Being anti-Russian for the sake of being pro-Polish nationalists, pro Ukrainian nationalists or whatever nationalist normally drives people to support their nations armed forces, armed forces under control of an alliance headed by the U.S called NATO.

These nationalists allow their governments to justify at least domestically the conflicts and sabre rattling against Russia, its allies and other sovereign states in the world, and therefore allows the government to follow NATO agenda freely which is being headed by another nation not elected by the peoples within that member state. The EU is merely the European domestic face of NATO, where as NATO the military face. There are multiple occasions where NATO states establish a geopolitical narrative and publically cite support for their actions through this narrative, from humanitarian, to defence, whether it be attacking and invading Iraq, or Afghanistan, or overthrowing Gaddafi, supplying terrorists in Syria, from fellow member states.The undemocratic NATO alliance dictates what our governments do and don't do in the bigger picture of politics.

So in the end dumb nationalists end up serving the interests of their foreign masters rather than their own people and completely undermine the values they purport to base their beliefs and political views on. This reality unfortunately means the poor will continue to pay the price, shooting themselves in the foot, become a nationalist and support an agenda headed by another nation, undermine your own democracy and sovereignty, the poor will continue to die for the rich.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:02:41 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5657 on: August 16, 2014, 05:55:29 pm »
I already showed you where they lied, retard. Do you think they suddenly got really sad and lost a lot of sleep and vowed to never lie again? Use your brains and it's obvious they're lying about a LOT of stuff currently - oh wait, I forgot, you're Russian, check that.
Russian official statements are even more full of lies than their propaganda TV channels.
answer for this words. try harder. But I know you can't

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #5658 on: August 16, 2014, 05:58:06 pm »
It's mindboggling how brainwashed Russians are by their media outlets. The West's news corporations also try to spin things in a way that fits them, but Russian news is just blatant propaganda.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: August 16, 2014, 06:02:17 pm »
answer for this words. try harder. But I know you can't
Are you fucking retarded? Don't answer that, rhetorical question. I'll break it down to you real simple once, just because I sympathize with the fact that nobody's retarded on purpose: Russian official statements are more full of lies because THEY ARE OFFICIAL STATEMENTS, they say how things are, they straight out either deny or confirm events, the supposed soldiers are under their command, whereas, for example, Russia Today is merely a news outlet that parrots whatever they hear, nobody goes to them to ask "hey, are there Russian soldiers in Crimea?" and have them answer "WE CAN INDEED CONFIRM THERE ARE NONE" -- RT is just REPORTING things, usually the propaganda RUSSIAN OFFICIALS FEED THEM, they don't control anything and thus don't have the knowledge to confirm/deny.

All that will go over your head like a skein of migrating geese, of course.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5660 on: August 16, 2014, 06:02:38 pm »
It's mindboggling how brainwashed Russians are by their media outlets. The West's news corporations also try to spin things in a way that fits them, but Russian news is just blatant propaganda.
Oh another one, show me how russian are brainwashed, especially me

Are you fucking retarded? Don't answer that, rhetorical question. I'll break it down to you real simple once, just because I sympathize with the fact that nobody's retarded on purpose: Russian official statements are more full of lies because THEY ARE OFFICIAL STATEMENTS, they say how things are, they straight out either deny or confirm events, whereas, for example, Russia Today is merely a news outlet that parrots whatever they hear, nobody goes to them to ask "hey, are there Russian soldiers in Crimea?" and have them answer "WE CAN INDEED CONFIRM THERE ARE NONE."

All that will go over your head like a skein of migrating geese, of course.
You still didn't answer for your statement about russian officials and I know you won't

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: August 16, 2014, 06:06:09 pm »
You still didn't answer for your statement about russian officials and I know you won't
Your English is too awful to understand my answer. Shows the level of Russian education -- non-existent.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5662 on: August 16, 2014, 06:12:01 pm »
Your English is too awful to understand my answer. Shows the level of Russian education -- non-existent.
I understood that you cant proof that russian officials lie more then russian TV. Your answer is from "I know it, no matter from, I just believe it in my heart" :mrgreen: About education I have all greatest marks in the school, I know 4 languages, and I finished University with highest mark. Maybe in your country I don't know which education is better, but seems behavior is not so good :oops:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: August 16, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »
I understood that you cant proof that russian officials lie more then russian TV. Your answer is from "I know it, no matter from, I just believe it in my heart" :mrgreen: About education I have all greatest marks in the school, I know 4 languages, and I finished University with highest mark. Maybe in your country I don't know which education is better, but seems behavior is not so good :oops:
HAHAHAHAAAHAHHA you finished university with highest marks and your English is worse than an average European twelve year old's. Again, case in point -- Russian education is fucking shit.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: August 16, 2014, 06:15:25 pm »
Being anti-Russian for the sake of being pro-Polish nationalists, pro Ukrainian nationalists or whatever nationalist...
Thats not very common you know.

So in the end dumb nationalists end up serving the interests of their foreign masters rather than their own people and completely undermine the values they purport to base their beliefs and political views on. This reality unfortunately means the poor will continue to pay the price, shooting themselves in the foot, become a nationalist and support an agenda headed by another nation, undermine your own democracy and sovereignty, the poor will continue to die for the rich.
And what of Russia and their dumb nationalists? In Russia the voters themselves have dropped any kind of wish to pick a government that would improve their own country, but rather choose one that would face their ethernal enemy, the West. The entire face of Russian nationalism is to be an adversary to the West. While the face of Western countries nationalism is entirely concentrated on internal politics. They support their countries armed forces aslong as it stays home. Thats basically it. To be a nationalist you dont have to be pro-nato or anti-russian. You can be neutral in all of this.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5665 on: August 16, 2014, 06:15:37 pm »
HAHAHAHAAAHAHHA you finished university with highest marks and your English is worse than an average European twelve year old's. Again, case in point -- Russian education is fucking shit.
Nice one, don't go out of your statement, just say that you can't proof it and that's all for today

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: August 16, 2014, 06:16:46 pm »
Nice one, don't go out of your statement, just say that you can't proof it and that's all for today
Come again? You're not being coherent, your English is too broken.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5667 on: August 16, 2014, 06:18:53 pm »
Come again? You're not being coherent, your English is too broken.
Don't worry about my english, worry about your logic and behavior. Just say that you can't proof your words. :D

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: August 16, 2014, 06:19:53 pm »
Don't worry about my english, worry about your logic and behavior. Just say that you can't proof your words. :D
What do you mean proof my words? Proofread them?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5669 on: August 16, 2014, 06:24:04 pm »
What do you mean proof my words? Proofread them?
Proof your statement that russian officials lie more then russian propoganda. I don't say that they don't lie, I want you to proof that they lie more then russian propoganda, got it? :mrgreen:
Proof it Proof it Please