Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485612 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5550 on: August 13, 2014, 10:06:58 am »
+1
Show me then
Let me interpret USE DIVINATION to outline the further "discussion":

Nordwolf : here you go links.
DonNicko : They are pro Ukraine propaganda, I don't believe them, because putlers media tells entirely different thing.
Nordwolf : Whatever.
<who is brainwashed discussion ensues>

I would like an answer to my question though - which separatists did you mean DonNicko?

Also, to keep this on topic:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/13/ukraine-crisis-border-idUSL6N0QH1XB20140813
putlers media still denies this or went into next phase and now is silently letting this pass as "normal friendly state behavior" not worthy of air time?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:19:34 am by Kuujis »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5551 on: August 13, 2014, 10:34:56 am »
+1
[...]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/13/ukraine-crisis-border-idUSL6N0QH1XB20140813
putlers media still denies this or went into next phase and now is silently letting this pass as "normal friendly state behavior" not worthy of air time?
All lies and slander... Russia would never get involved in a conflict of a foreign sovereign nation.
Also, obviously just border guards doing some harmless training and there ofc those track marks are from agriculture machinery. Everything else simply doesn't make sense.
Any implication suggesting otherwise is obviously just western propaganda to give Russia a bad name.
Kuujis, you're also brain washed and a damn fascist for posting this link.
Not to mention that Reuters is known for being a media tool of the US and their NWO government puppets.

It's so clear and obvious that I can't understand that you do not see through it!  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: August 13, 2014, 10:42:24 am »
All lies and slander... Russia would never get involved in a conflict of a foreign sovereign nation.
Also, obviously just border guards doing some harmless training and there ofc those track marks are from agriculture machinery. Everything else simply doesn't make sense.
Any implication suggesting otherwise is obviously just western propaganda to give Russia a bad name.
Kuujis, you're also brain washed and a damn fascist for posting this link.
Not to mention that Reuters is known for being a media tool of the US and their NWO government puppets.

It's so clear and obvious that I can't understand that you do not see through it!  :rolleyes:
Do you know a bush I could hide under? :?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: August 13, 2014, 10:45:44 am »
What even are those journalists, expecting border patrols to have flags or insignia?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5554 on: August 13, 2014, 11:32:24 am »
In Russia border controls guards. Sooo obvious that they won't wear insignias then!

Think people, just THINK!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: August 13, 2014, 03:39:53 pm »
Meanwhile in russia - our local news site reports that the column has split into two and that there are reports of people being in the trucks instead of humanitarian aid.

Meanwhile in OTHER parts of russia: http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2014/08/window-on-eurasia-siberian.html, not sure how much truth in this, as the source is a blog... but even if half-truth - I would start a flag/ribbon company, to supply each region with their own memorabilia  :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5556 on: August 13, 2014, 04:00:36 pm »
Meanwhile in russia - our local news site reports that the column has split into two and that there are reports of people being in the trucks instead of humanitarian aid.

Meanwhile in OTHER parts of russia: http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2014/08/window-on-eurasia-siberian.html, not sure how much truth in this, as the source is a blog... but even if half-truth - I would start a flag/ribbon company, to supply each region with their own memorabilia  :rolleyes:
I heard the food poisoned Ebola and blankets and warm clothes from plague areas.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: August 13, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »
For sure you would be free in our country :lol:

No danger of that.  I'm so smart, I know which countries to avoid. 

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5558 on: August 13, 2014, 04:55:35 pm »
+1

more source for u add in favorite http://www.ostro.org/general/society/news/452305/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: August 13, 2014, 08:38:04 pm »

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: August 13, 2014, 08:43:49 pm »
+1
can you proof it?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:28 pm »
+1
Pretty sure the separatists have killed civilians themselves. If they are dumb enough to shoot down a civilian airplane, admit it and than later accuse the Ukrainian military for it and basically bribe local old ladies as witnesses of it, sure as hell they caused some shit too. Again noone cant prove a damn thing. Every civilian the separatists kill by accident they can just easly blame Kiev for.

Honestly thou, why would Ukrainian army bomb civilians on purpose? I mean theres no need for it. The russian explanation "cuz they are na zis" isnt sufficent. The separatists have much more reason to murder civilians on purpose. Think about it. If they were some twisted desperate sick mofos, it be pretty easy to massacre civilians and blame it on the government. Amist the chaos it would work quite well.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5562 on: August 13, 2014, 09:18:14 pm »
Pretty sure the separatists have killed civilians themselves. If they are dumb enough to shoot down a civilian airplane, admit it and than later accuse the Ukrainian military for it and basically bribe local old ladies as witnesses of it, sure as hell they caused some shit too. Again noone cant prove a damn thing. Every civilian the separatists kill by accident they can just easly blame Kiev for.

Honestly thou, why would Ukrainian army bomb civilians on purpose? I mean theres no need for it. The russian explanation "cuz they are na zis" isnt sufficent. The separatists have much more reason to murder civilians on purpose. Think about it. If they were some twisted desperate sick mofos, it be pretty easy to massacre civilians and blame it on the government. Amist the chaos it would work quite well.
Tibe again using words such as pretty sure and so on. In 2001 Ukranian army shot the commercial plane. All people died. Are they  dumb enough to shoot down a civilian airplane? Tradegy in Odessa maybe you remember it. Same people from right sector now in the army. Can they shoot russians?

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: August 13, 2014, 09:40:44 pm »
there are russians in the ukraine?

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996