Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485584 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5520 on: August 12, 2014, 08:23:54 pm »
You gotta love how the EU and the USA work.   :lol:

Russia never killed children nor they bombed UN shelters,yet Putin is being called Putler, while at the same time the Jews keep on murdering kids and bombing UN shelters and the EU/USA do nothing to hurt the Jews..

OH SORRY, I FORGOT, USA SOLD SOME DRONES/MISSILES TO THE JEWS  :lol:

If I supported Russia 10 yesterday, I now support her 100, Russia vs All.

Such a shame that modern society ended up being a zionist muppet..
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: August 12, 2014, 09:24:25 pm »
yea yea I know, I`m an uneducated prick who supports Putler.

Sorry guys that I aint a living prodigy who supports the Ukranians, like you guys.

And...you have a real boner vis a vis Jewish people.  This is a thread about the Ukraine, not Israel and Hamas.  If you are going to go off topic why don't you rage about ISIS killing far more people in Syria and Iraq than Israel has killed Palestinians recently or the mass killing in Sudan, and Chad etc, etc?

And since you know you're uneducated why not do as someone suggested and see what the man you support so much did in Chechnya and how he handles the rescue of his own citizens and children from theaters and schools.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: August 12, 2014, 09:25:33 pm »
People in Russia not that smart, they stop to buy products in the market and start to rise it in the garden)

Yeah, putler imprisoned or exiled all the smart ones.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #5523 on: August 12, 2014, 10:19:35 pm »
Ignorance is bliss.

Read up on second war ion Chechnya and who at the top of chain of command at the time, THEN come back explaining that russia never killed children. UN shelters... IDK, there were none probably, but in general Grozno was almost leveled, once russians were "done", I would dare to claim that everything available in the city was included as a target.

Israel being dickish in one case does not somehow justify putler being ... well... putler in another case.

That happened 20 years ago, but I`m pretty sure that if we run back on the Chechen-Russian conflict we can see that the Chechens aint bastions of chivalry aswell. Also dont forget the 2004 school incident.

Putin became the head of Russia in 2000, so actually blaming him and calling him Putler for the killings against the Jihadist Chechens is retarded, but then again if someone goes back and read your posts one by one, can tell that youre a heavy anti Russian retard , with no openings for discussion and logical arguements.

And...you have a real boner vis a vis Jewish people.  This is a thread about the Ukraine, not Israel and Hamas.  If you are going to go off topic why don't you rage about ISIS killing far more people in Syria and Iraq than Israel has killed Palestinians recently or the mass killing in Sudan, and Chad etc, etc?

And since you know you're uneducated why not do as someone suggested and see what the man you support so much did in Chechnya and how he handles the rescue of his own citizens and children from theaters and schools.

Yeah, that because I dont like the Zionists, never did and never will, thats my problem.

The uneducated part was sarcastic, also nice one puting the blame on Putin for the 2004 instead of the muslim lowlife savages.

Sums up your stupidity.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5524 on: August 12, 2014, 10:40:08 pm »
Yeah, putler imprisoned or exiled all the smart ones.
For sure you would be free in our country :lol:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: August 12, 2014, 11:11:05 pm »
The uneducated part was sarcastic
It's funny, how you still occasionally claim to have any knowledge whatsoever of this conflict, when you've proved over and over again of not even being able to tell the two sides apart, lmao.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #5526 on: August 12, 2014, 11:28:55 pm »
which conflict?

The Ukraine V Pro Russian one, or the Chechen V Russia?

Besides, I don`t know whats all this fuss is about, Crimea was always Russian.

Most of the anti Russians here, hate Russia because they come from a country that suffered from them, which is quitte understandable.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:32:26 pm by Panos_the_Bear »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5527 on: August 12, 2014, 11:39:36 pm »
Most of the anti Russians here, hate Russia because they come from a country that suffered from them, which is quitte understandable.

Consequently, the people supporting the russians and worshipping Putin are either russians themselves,
or have not experienced or never got the "russian treatment"

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5528 on: August 13, 2014, 12:07:00 am »
That happened 20 years ago, but I`m pretty sure that if we run back on the Chechen-Russian conflict we can see that the Chechens aint bastions of chivalry aswell. Also dont forget the 2004 school incident.

Putin became the head of Russia in 2000, so actually blaming him and calling him Putler for the killings against the Jihadist Chechens is retarded, but then again if someone goes back and read your posts one by one, can tell that youre a heavy anti Russian retard , with no openings for discussion and logical arguements.
OMG... really? Because it happened 20 years ago its somehow irrelevant?

"I`m pretty sure that if we run back on the Chechen-Russian Palestinian-Israeli conflict we can see that the Chechens Palestinians aint bastions of chivalry aswell. Also dont forget the 2004 school incident. <some random serious incident I CBA to find>".

I'm calling putler a putler because his reasons for war are the same as germany used pre WW2, don't make an ass of yourself and stop imagining what I said.

As to his involvement in war in chechnya - if you could be arsed to to BASIC research, at least in wikipedia... I'm not sure how one would call a leader of a nation using excessive military force against its own citizens to enact constitutional order, but I can bet the term (or maybe only an description? characterization?) would be equally applicable to a dickish Israeli leaders using excessive military force to quell unruly palestinians. Touche.
The Chechen conflict entered a new phase on 1 October 1999, when Russia's new Prime Minister Vladimir Putin declared the authority of Chechen President Aslan Maskhadov and his parliament illegitimate.[citation needed] At this time, Putin announced that Russian troops would initiate a land invasion but progress only as far as the Terek River, which cuts the northern third of Chechnya off from the rest of the republic. Putin's stated intention was to take control of Chechnya's northern plain and establish a cordon sanitaire against further Chechen aggression; however, later recalled that the cordon alone was "pointless and technically impossible," apparently because of Chechnya's rugged terrain. According to Russian accounts, Putin accelerated a plan for a major crackdown against Chechnya that had been drawn up months earlier.[68]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War#Russian_plans_for_the_war

Meanwhile in Ukraine - whats with the new censorship laws being enacted? Are they supposed to be temporary or just Ukraine's way of dealing with putlers media?
http://en.rsf.org/ukraine-ukrainian-parliament-approves-very-12-08-2014,46793.html
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:10:47 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5529 on: August 13, 2014, 12:53:53 am »
From wiki
The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow, and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 people and injuring 651. The explosions occurred in Buynaksk on September 4, Moscow on September 9th and 14th, and Volgodonsk on September 16. Several other bombs were defused in Moscow at the time
because of that
The Chechen conflict entered a new phase on 1 October 1999, when Russia's new Prime Minister Vladimir Putin declared the authority of Chechen President Aslan Maskhadov and his parliament illegitimate.[citation needed] At this time, Putin announced that Russian troops would initiate a land invasion but progress only as far as the Terek River, which cuts the northern third of Chechnya off from the rest of the republic. Putin's stated intention was to take control of Chechnya's northern plain and establish a cordon sanitaire against further Chechen aggression; however, later recalled that the cordon alone was "pointless and technically impossible," apparently because of Chechnya's rugged terrain. According to Russian accounts, Putin accelerated a plan for a major crackdown against Chechnya that had been drawn up months earlier

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5530 on: August 13, 2014, 01:01:58 am »
Meanwhile in Ukraine..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b0_1407877548

Meanwhile in Russia...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d29_1407874157

Enjoy Russiaphobes!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: August 13, 2014, 01:03:33 am »
Consequently, the people supporting the russians and worshipping Putin are either russians themselves,
or have not experienced or never got the "russian treatment"

Both you and Panos make valid observations. As I mentioned previously, opinions formed largely through emotion are not balanced and are frequently irrational, unbalanced opinions.

Oh and in-case you didn't read the previous page...

Meanwhile in Ukraine.. All that Russian propaganda and all..

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 01:08:21 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: August 13, 2014, 01:16:28 am »
+1

What makes you think there are anti-Russians here? That's like arguing someone is anti-Turkish when all one is doing is criticizing Erdogan's government. Calling people pseudo-offensive names also isn't the point of this thread. There are plenty of serious reasons for opposing the current actions of the Russian Federation in Ukraine (as there is opposing Israel's continuous violation of the Geneva convention among others), and there also are plenty of reasons to criticize Putin's government for its interior policy, mostly when it comes to the rights of the press and the organization of the elections. It doesn't take more than two clicks on Amnesty International or any other human rights NGO to find consequent amounts of dirt on Russian authorities. The Russian population however, is mostly a victim of that state of affairs.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: August 13, 2014, 01:17:17 am »
Meanwhile in Ukraine..

Meanwhile in Russia...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d29_1407874157

Enjoy Russiaphobes!
OMG two guys in the volunteer battalion have TATTOOS! END OF THE WORLD!

God you're retarded, Murmillus, truly.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5534 on: August 13, 2014, 01:25:39 am »
OMG two guys in the volunteer battalion have TATTOOS! END OF THE WORLD!

God you're retarded, Murmillus, truly.

I'm retarded? Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. After all, you're Xant, someone with his head so far up his own arse he runs circles around his own steaming shit rather than see any sense or admit when he's wrong.