Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485425 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5505 on: August 12, 2014, 05:05:26 pm »
The first and only step to wisdom is admitting one has things to learn.

how cliche.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5506 on: August 12, 2014, 05:10:08 pm »
On the whole prices thing, it's simple;

Supply & Demand.

To an extent there is still both.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:37:31 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: August 12, 2014, 05:13:35 pm »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5508 on: August 12, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »
how cliche.

Just as cliché as right wingers supporting russians :|

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: August 12, 2014, 05:14:59 pm »
How was I exactly mad? You are turning into a bad troll man. I figured you for a good one, but you are kinda like those 13 year olds in Xbox live who thinks he's so funny when he's making some random internetlolcatremarks. I explained to you this, but you clearly lacked english to understand, since you keep quoting your own words. Sanctions do not work overnight. It takes years. If Russia suddenly cut my country's gas, I wouldnt feel its effects for about a year. Just because I dont feel it, doesnt mean theres not going to be problems.

Also the sanctions havent even been fully applied yet, quite many Western countries are still importing their foods to Russia. So yea..... Even when they are fully applied, it takes a long time for common person to start sensing the effects. Seriuslly Vovka, how can you be this dumb? Think logically. Id understand, if you said that they arent gonna work. That is possible yes. But going all "ahuehue they arent working right now at this very moment, prices still all same, suck it west!" Is quite ignorant and dumb, considering that the bans havent even fully started yet.

All that wall-o-text just for trolling about "my country is bestest than yours"  :P No need to think farther than that...

Economical sanctions are going to be shitter with time passing indeed. Dont bet on people pleading publically to lift the blocus, national pride is embedded in all of us at birth!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: August 12, 2014, 05:31:18 pm »
National symbol of Russia is  flag. Never heard that this was a symbol of russion nationalism. As I know it  become so for others just when South East of Ukraine started to separate, but before it that was OK. Where it was used against fascism where there never was? Video is before maidan actions
Never heard of it? I congratulate you on your sheltered life. It has been one for years, if not decades, in countries bordering Russia.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: August 12, 2014, 05:37:09 pm »
Dont bet on people pleading publically to lift the blocus, national pride is embedded in all of us at birth!

I'm inclined to believe not all Russians are that stupid.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: August 12, 2014, 05:38:18 pm »
All that wall-o-text just for trolling about "my country is bestest than yours"  :P No need to think farther than that...

Economical sanctions are going to be shitter with time passing indeed. Dont bet on people pleading publically to lift the blocus, national pride is embedded in all of us at birth!

First of all the post wasnt directed at you, so you didnt have to read shit. Secondly, where in the bloody hell did you read out "my country is bestest than yours" point?  Wtf man? That wasnt even close to the point. I just gave an example in a form of my country, that sanctions take time, thats it. That part got you confused or what? I dont know how it was even possible to read out the "my country bestest" part.....

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #5513 on: August 12, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »
Just as cliché as right wingers supporting russians :|

far right please  :wink:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: August 12, 2014, 06:14:13 pm »
First of all the post wasnt directed at you, so you didnt have to read shit. Secondly, where in the bloody hell did you read out "my country is bestest than yours" point?  Wtf man? That wasnt even close to the point. I just gave an example in a form of my country, that sanctions take time, thats it. That part got you confused or what? I dont know how it was even possible to read out the "my country bestest" part.....

You're taking this too seriously, lay off a bit, is all I said. You're using serious rhetoric to counter pranks.

I have not said you have been recently playing the "my country is bestest" game. Almost everyone here did at one point, but I'm not going to check if you did too  :mrgreen: when guys speaks of the economical sanctions between west-east, saying it didnt hurt one bit, you're going to suffer famine... etc etc... It should go above your head this far in the thread.

I'm saying that mainly to show its better to either play this prank game together without trying to be mean, or ignore the issue and talk of more serious matters, since it never ends in one side saying "ok you won, I'm suffering from economical sanctions..."  :P

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: August 12, 2014, 06:36:27 pm »
I love a good prank. Like when Nicko posts some wierd shit. Thats gold. What Vovka just did was quote me and make some lameass lolcatjoke that didnt even make any sense. How would you like it if I took your posts and just say "yo mama is fat" as some sort of reply. Thats basically how lame Vovka was just now. If you gonna troll, than do it right.

I dont think they are gonna starve, doubt that anyone thinks that tbh. Small amount of people are gonna feel a bit sad for not getting some goods, but I doubt there will be anything catastrophic.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5516 on: August 12, 2014, 07:52:38 pm »
The prices begin to rise when a certain amount of people think they will rise. Then they can buy stuff for 10 today and sell for 20 tomorrow, and thus the hoarding begins.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5517 on: August 12, 2014, 07:58:43 pm »
The prices begin to rise when a certain amount of people think they will rise. Then they can buy stuff for 10 today and sell for 20 tomorrow, and thus the hoarding begins.
People in Russia not that smart, they stop to buy products in the market and start to rise it in the garden)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5518 on: August 12, 2014, 07:59:30 pm »
+2
<...>
Russia never killed children nor they bombed UN shelters,yet Putin is being called Putler, while at the same time the Jews keep on murdering kids and bombing UN shelters and the EU/USA do nothing to hurt the Jews..
<...>

Ignorance is bliss.

Read up on second war ion Chechnya and who at the top of chain of command at the time, THEN come back explaining that russia never killed children. UN shelters... IDK, there were none probably, but in general Grozno was almost leveled, once russians were "done", I would dare to claim that everything available in the city was included as a target.

Israel being dickish in one case does not somehow justify putler being ... well... putler in another case.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5519 on: August 12, 2014, 08:12:39 pm »
Bible 1 Peter 2:18-19
"Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God."
That's why we love our government, because we all believers. And who is not, he doesn't fear God