Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485465 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5355 on: August 09, 2014, 01:26:49 pm »
+1
That, and your and others posters here replies which only seek to vilify Russia and even drag up the Soviet Union to dish out some dirt is all the evidence I'll need that the propaganda against Russia has worked. You call me brainwashed but I can see who the real brainwashed idiots are.

And why do you think we vilify them so much? Because we were brainwashed? Murmi quit being a cunt. Every country has its own reasons for vilifying Russia and they are utterly based on the countries own experience, NOT some brainwashed propaganda. Atleast here in Eastern-EU it is. Im quite sure yea, its propaganda that makes us think that NATO isnt as nice as they claim. But Russia being bad....no...thats is definately not a publicopinion that has been built uppon propaganda, but rather on everyones personal experience. No offence man, but I think even pro-russians would giggle at your retardoviews.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5356 on: August 09, 2014, 01:27:53 pm »
+1
It largely failed and millions of people had to pay the price for NATO's aggression.

:lol:

"Strong geopolitical and national interests" on it's borders. i.e: still believe that the countries on it's border are titular vassals and acts accordingly. It's also the EU's border, but obviously only because of "NATO aggression" that imposed democracy on those poor countries that never asked for it, right? I'm sure they look back fondly on Russian domination, and were totally coerced into NATO because of american greed for global power. Not like they had ANY reasons whatsoever to fear Russia, the puppy-eyed martyr that it is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5357 on: August 09, 2014, 01:29:53 pm »
And why do you think we vilify them so much? Because we were brainwashed? Murmi quit being a cunt. Every country has its own reasons for vilifying Russia and they are utterly based on the countries own experience, NOT some brainwashed propaganda. Atleast here in Eastern-EU it is. Im quite sure yea, its propaganda that makes us think that NATO isnt as nice as they claim. But Russia being bad....no...thats is definately not a publicopinion that has been built uppon propaganda, but rather on everyones personal experience. No offence man, but I think even pro-russians would giggle at your retardoviews.

I agree, every country has its reasons for vilifying Russia, as Russia has of the West. It in the past was invaded by Britain, France, Germany, anyone can go digging to excuses, we all need to start forming conclusions based on this new century where every nation had a chance to change the status quo, but no this was not even considered by most and especially NATO. Therefore back into the cold war we go.. My views are not retarded, I'm not hunkered down in my own national ideology to hate and oppose Russia like most of you yuppies are.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: August 09, 2014, 01:30:58 pm »
:lol:

"Strong geopolitical and national interests" on it's borders. i.e: still believe that the countries on it's border are titular vassals and acts accordingly. It's also the EU's border, but obviously only because of "NATO aggression" that imposed democracy on those poor countries that never asked for it, right? I'm sure they look back fondly on Russian domination, and were totally coerced into NATO because of american greed for global power.

Since the collapse of the SU the EU has grown, the EU has geopolitically been behaving as the SU did, these actions stink of hypocrisy and you support them. What a wet sop.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: August 09, 2014, 01:32:31 pm »
+1
the EU has geopolitically been behaving as the SU did

Ok now I know you're just living in a parrallel universe.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: August 09, 2014, 01:33:54 pm »
Ok now I know you're just living in a parrallel universe.

I might as well be, the universe that exists, while you guys can continue to live in your nationalistic, fear mongered irrational hypocritical brainwashed state.

Watch the links I've provided and try to disprove them and my world view, go on? Or are you too retarded to be able to watch a video hosting an alternate view?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: August 09, 2014, 01:36:10 pm »
+1
Let me know when the EU military iron fist (:lol:) starts sending tanks and troops to crush protests and dissent, controlling all internal media. I can't wait for brit news to start uniformly praising the EU as the shining path towards the future, lest they provoke the totalitarian germans to retaliation.
Seriously, that you'd even compare the EU to SU shows who the brainwashed retard is. You're either plain ignorant of recent and present history or you're willfully idiotic. I'm going to guess a dash of both.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:48 pm »
Let me know when the EU military iron fist (:lol:) starts sending tanks and troops to crush protests and dissent, controlling all internal media. I can't wait for brit news to start uniformly praising the EU as the shining path towards the future, lest they provoke the totalitarian germans to retaliation.
Seriously, that you'd even compare the EU to SU shows who the brainwashed retard is.

Shall we start with the EU's latest ally, Ukraine, shelling its own civilians. Each states mainstream media is controlled by corporations many if not all which hold close ties to their respective government and report favourably. Also, please tell me when the Russian federation used tanks on its own population.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:14 pm »
HAHAHAHAHHA this thread is fucking GOLD. Who's the biggest retard?! Tovi has a serious contender...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: August 09, 2014, 01:42:34 pm »
HAHAHAHAHHA this thread is fucking GOLD. Who's the biggest retard?! Tovi has a serious contender...

Yeah, and I'm sure all of the N azi's in Germany thought the same when sending the Jews to the camps.. Big hug everyone, have a happy clap, we're all united in our nationalist views so we don't need to employ any amount of sense or thought based on rational based thinking.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: August 09, 2014, 01:43:46 pm »
No, seriously, though, thanks Murmillus - I laughed out loud while reading your posts.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: August 09, 2014, 01:46:03 pm »
No, seriously, though, thanks Murmillus - I laughed out loud while reading your posts.

You can laugh all you like, when idiots laugh and pat themselves on the back, I'm not phased.. Consensus is usually held by idiots, how else do we as humans continue to fail to find real solutions to problems in the world.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5367 on: August 09, 2014, 01:47:25 pm »
Hard to tell: looks like a head-to-head race between Tovi and Murmi with Butan certainly lurking on a secure 3rd place.
Looks like the race is continuing tho :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: August 09, 2014, 01:48:49 pm »
Hard to tell: looks like a head-to-head race between Tovi and Murmi with Butan certainly lurking on a secure 3rd place.
Looks like the race is continuing tho :D
Oh yes, indeed, I think we might see Murmillus catch up to Tovi.... hard to say as of yet, but it's edge-of-your-seat stuff, they're so evenly matched.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:09 pm »
Ad-hominem, the last argument of the ignorant.