Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485464 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5025 on: July 26, 2014, 12:32:22 am »
Irony and lack of self-awareness are off the charts. It always makes me chortle when americans, who straightfacedly claim to be from the greatest country on earth that has ever existed, who think "number one" is their national motto, who are known to repeat endlessly that god himself favours them, start pretending France is this uniquely arrogant country. If there's one thing the US is certainly number one at, it's blind and uncompromising arrogance. 
Although that has a tendency to fall off in the face of real politik needs. Again, let me know when the obvious, obvious sources of all the terrorism and religious fanaticism in the mid-east are no longer the best of buds with the US. Noble US is obviously the only country with the balls do what needs to be done to win the War on Terror, unlike these wishy-washy euro's.

Blind and uncompromising arrogance?  You're seriously behind the times.  All of Europe, france included, melted over Obama as the antithesis of arrogance.  Love affair over already?

Lol, I always get a kick out of the french, and you in particular, when they work themselves up into a proper Gallic frenzy.  You've got a serious case of US obsession/envy.  You'll notice that the topic is about Ukraine and possibly preventing Putin from going any farther.  You don't wish to face the issue of rewarding or discouraging Russia with concerted action from the west, because it might cost france some money.  In case you didn't notice, the situation in Ukraine doesn't have too much to do with the middle east or Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or even the so called war on terror.  But that's ok for you.  You'll bring up any subject as long as it distracts the discussion from the point at hand.  That france has a chance to make a point to Russia that it's conduct is inexcusable.  No matter how much you rail against the US you can't disguise the fact that france is supplying a warship to a nation run by a Soviet style thug who is complicit in murdering almost 300 people just a few days ago.

In your anti-American furor you've failed to note that the US is not the only country to criticize france for selling warships to Russia at this time.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:19:40 am by Turkhammer »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: July 26, 2014, 01:09:16 am »
I've never said ukrainian fascists are jews. Where ?????

I don't know if Igor Kolomoïski* is jew or not, I don't care. All I know is he's a nationalist and an oligarch (he owns the Privat bank). He's the guy who  encouraged Pravy Sektor to join local police and national guard. I'm sure Dave knows well his good friend : Igor Palytsia, who became governor of Odessa after the syndicate house burn.
With Igor Kolomoïski in command, the Mafia will prosper for a long time in Odessa. But... it's not my business you'll say.

A little gift :

(click to show/hide)

* although born jewish, he's known as antisemit. He was ousted from European council of jewish communities. Wich is not said in english wikipedia.

As I've said, my country is led by nаzi-jews according to you. They're all born Jewish but known as antisemits. /thread
I think people insulted you in many ways in this thread. Here, enjoy being called a retard in a language of gestures :mrgreen:

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: July 26, 2014, 05:59:25 am »
Let me know when you the US stops wiping the asses of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

It'll be about the same time the french stop licking Putin's dick.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:15:07 am by Turkhammer »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: July 26, 2014, 06:31:30 am »
The US has and is paying an economic price for sanctions on Russia.  Sometimes you have to take a stand no matter what it costs.  I think Europe is much too hesitant to confront Russian aggression.  Do you think Russia will feel secure when it subjugates Ukraine?  Doesn't Moldova, and perhaps other border countries threaten to surround Russia with danger and western degradation?

Really tough sanctions MIGHT have a chance of convincing the oligarchs around Putin that it's just not worth it.  Russia can be a big player but it has to sell it's gas and energy to someone and China and India won't buy it all unless it's at prices that Russia can't even extract it for.

It is paying the price. But its significantly smaller than what Europe is paying. I get that one should take a stand, especially against Russia. But breaking this ship deal wont really do much. That money will definately go into warequipment, nomatter what country Russia buys it from.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5029 on: July 26, 2014, 09:51:26 am »
It is paying the price. But its significantly smaller than what Europe is paying. I get that one should take a stand, especially against Russia. But breaking this ship deal wont really do much. That money will definately go into warequipment, nomatter what country Russia buys it from.
There is a reason Chinese are STILL buying russian fighter jet engines and ruskies are buying these french ships. This be called "teknologi" (shit, sorry, misspelled a bit). This ship gives putler capability of naval strike force landing (strictly offensive in nature) in 10k km range without additional supply reqs, which is on a different scale compared to what they have now. it is one thing with "finishing contract to suck dick" and a different thing with "finishing the contract of supplying guns to a guy who is picking a fight to most every neighbor due to his grandeur delusions". THAT is why I dislike this sale and that is why I think it throws french integrity out the window.

Next - maybe they will suggest to lease foreign legion?

Meanwhile in Ukraine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqKaoUidNvo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-NoNJNdB7c (not sure if these are related actually).

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: July 26, 2014, 02:59:57 pm »
You think the russians cant make a ship like this themselves? Or the chinese? It would cost more and take longer, but in the end they would still have it. The french dont own some special secret shipbuilding technique. The chinese and the russians own and have made carriers themselves. Sure not helicopter carriers, but if they can make regular ones they sure as hell can make those. You are seriuslly underestimating them. They are behind in technology sure, but they can basically build whatever Europe and US can build cause they have enough resources and they arent THAT behind.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: July 26, 2014, 03:37:22 pm »
Still not seeing any proof of US lying. Wonder why? Oh right, that's because there is none.

Quote me where I say US is lying?

But Butan Putin and the Kremlin are directly responsible for this because they are destabilizing Ukraine and have provide the expertise if not the manpower to make the shoot down possible.  Putin doesn't have to push the button himself to be held culpable.  Just like a Mafia Don, he is held responsible for the actions of his hit men.  And to say this is so is not a falsehood.

You seem to be saying that the US is holding back some information that could refute that Russia is responsible for this.

I'm not debating the truth of the claims, only showing that the claims do exist to you and those who do not believe, or pretend to not.

Claim: US officials never told anything else than "missile came from separatist area" ?

Reality: they claimed more than that, for examples that Russia was directly or indirectly responsible.

(one) Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U616lCxYdHU (+ google "MH17 US" for more)
A relatively minor error that doesnt deserve as much posts, so I will end my case here.

US did claim a lot more than the fired missile exact origin.

In the few first days, they even thought that Russia directly fired the missile, but some more time later, their own intelligence reports diverted from this version, by going backward and taking more caution in their accusations, at which point they said what you're trying to say : Russia is backing them, arming them, helping them, so they are responsible for what happened. This is not new, everyone have already accepted the possibility in this topic that it is true.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:48:18 pm by Butan »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5032 on: July 26, 2014, 04:15:34 pm »
As I've said, my country is led by nаzi-jews according to you. They're all born Jewish but known as antisemits. /thread
I think people insulted you in many ways in this thread. Here, enjoy being called a retard in a language of gestures :mrgreen:

You're really an asshole. I say 1 guy is jewish, you say "They're all born Jewish". Are you stupid or 5 years old ?
Is this guy jewish ? yes.
Does he have politic responsabilities ? yes
Is he antisemit ? A lot of people think it. And he'll be not the first one to deny his jewish origins.
And most important : I fucking don't care if he's jew or not. I just said he is a fascist.

If this world is too complex for you, just continue to watch TV. That was made for people like you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5033 on: July 26, 2014, 05:04:37 pm »
+1
If this world is too complex for you, just continue to watch TV. That was made for people like you.

If this world is too complex for you, just continue to watch AMTV. That was made for people like you.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: July 26, 2014, 05:12:48 pm »
You're really an asshole. I say 1 guy is jewish, you say "They're all born Jewish". Are you stupid or 5 years old ?
Is this guy jewish ? yes.
Does he have politic responsabilities ? yes
Is he antisemit ? A lot of people think it. And he'll be not the first one to deny his jewish origins.
And most important : I fucking don't care if he's jew or not. I just said he is a fascist.

Wait, is it me who is posting articles and videos from Russian TV channels? I smell rage in your words
Here's info for you (assumptions are made according to last names which are jewish): Poroshenko's father is a jew, Yatsenyuk's mother is a jew, Klitschko's grandma is a jew, Tyahnybok's grandma is a jew. And they're all nаzis.

Following your logic: they are jews, nаzis, antisemits and fascists at the same time, they are also the followers of NWO. gg

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: July 26, 2014, 05:15:47 pm »
Tovi uses propagandamaterial as proof in this thread to prove that we are the ones who read propaganda. :lol:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:21:50 pm by Tibe »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5036 on: July 26, 2014, 05:42:47 pm »
+1

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5037 on: July 26, 2014, 09:29:43 pm »
Wait, is it me who is posting articles and videos from Russian TV channels? I smell rage in your words
Here's info for you (assumptions are made according to last names which are jewish): Poroshenko's father is a jew, Yatsenyuk's mother is a jew, Klitschko's grandma is a jew, Tyahnybok's grandma is a jew. And they're all nаzis.

Following your logic: they are jews, nаzis, antisemits and fascists at the same time, they are also the followers of NWO. gg

According to my family name I should be jewish too. What does that proove ?

In my original résumé of the situation in Ukraine I didn't even mentioned anything about jews. You try to hedge the problem.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:53 pm »
We, french, just say our valours are universals  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Tovi on July 25, 2014, 04:23:22 pm
[...]
I'll lol, when I'll see your city reduced to dust by french weapons.
[...]

french Universals valours huh?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: July 26, 2014, 09:50:36 pm »
Quote me where I say US is lying?

I'm not debating the truth of the claims, only showing that the claims do exist to you and those who do not believe, or pretend to not.

Claim: US officials never told anything else than "missile came from separatist area" ?

Reality: they claimed more than that, for examples that Russia was directly or indirectly responsible.

(one) Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U616lCxYdHU (+ google "MH17 US" for more)
A relatively minor error that doesnt deserve as much posts, so I will end my case here.

US did claim a lot more than the fired missile exact origin.

In the few first days, they even thought that Russia directly fired the missile, but some more time later, their own intelligence reports diverted from this version, by going backward and taking more caution in their accusations, at which point they said what you're trying to say : Russia is backing them, arming them, helping them, so they are responsible for what happened. This is not new, everyone have already accepted the possibility in this topic that it is true.

Ah, I understand your meaning now.  Thank you.