Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485247 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4845 on: July 21, 2014, 02:52:31 pm »
+2
Can someone translate the most important colour code since I cant type cyrillic to be translated if I cant copy/paste?  :mrgreen:

Here, I tried to translate the most important info.

(click to show/hide)

Dont you see he is too stubborn?  :P

He's not stubborn, he's insane.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:56:13 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4846 on: July 21, 2014, 05:49:15 pm »
Some info from Russian officials:
1) During this period in air there were three passenger planes, including "Boeing 777". Besides, the Russian control devices recorded ascent of the plane of the Ukrainian Air Force, allegedly Su-25, in the direction of the Malaysian Boeing. Su-25 from "Boeing" was about three to five kilometers. Kiev officials said that 17th July there wasn't any military airplanes.
2) The Russian military showed also space pictures of an arrangement of the Ukrainian Buk-1 complexes in the southeast of the country, claiming that in day of crash of "Boeing" air defense group of Ukraine near Donetsk totaled "three-four complexes", russian question was why there were Buk-1 if rebels don't have any planes.
3) To Donetsk "Boeing" went on the planned route, but further deviated a route to the north. The maximum deviation from the left border of a corridor was 14 km. Further maneuver on plane was returned to a route. What served as the exit reason for route borders, it will be possible to tell precisely only after interpretation of flight recorders
4) According to the statement of representatives of the USA, they have pictures from space, confirming that rocket firing towards the plane was made by militants, but nobody didn't see these pictures. If the American side has pictures from this satellite, we would ask to provide them on consideration of the international community. Accident it or not, but time of accident and time of supervision by this satellite coincide.
Don't blame me that I'm dumb or smth, I just write what was on briefing

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: July 21, 2014, 05:56:54 pm »
russian question was why there were Buk-1 if rebels don't have any planes
Probably because Russia has planes
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4848 on: July 21, 2014, 06:03:14 pm »
Probably because Russia has planes
I allowed that somebody will say this phrase, well maybe that is the reason
But imho it doesn't pull on the good reason.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #4849 on: July 21, 2014, 06:07:56 pm »
I allowed that somebody will say this phrase, well maybe that is the reason
But imho it doesn't pull on the good reason.

jesus crist show me one army in the world that has no anti aircraft defences. even our pitiful army in central europe has rocket systems that can down planes from 30 kms and guess what - they are deployed though we're not in war with anybody atm omg.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #4850 on: July 21, 2014, 06:13:39 pm »
Some info from Russian officials:
1) During this period in air there were three passenger planes, including "Boeing 777". Besides, the Russian control devices recorded ascent of the plane of the Ukrainian Air Force, allegedly Su-25, in the direction of the Malaysian Boeing. Su-25 from "Boeing" was about three to five kilometers. Kiev officials said that 17th July there wasn't any military airplanes.
2) The Russian military showed also space pictures of an arrangement of the Ukrainian Buk-1 complexes in the southeast of the country, claiming that in day of crash of "Boeing" air defense group of Ukraine near Donetsk totaled "three-four complexes", russian question was why there were Buk-1 if rebels don't have any planes.
3) To Donetsk "Boeing" went on the planned route, but further deviated a route to the north. The maximum deviation from the left border of a corridor was 14 km. Further maneuver on plane was returned to a route. What served as the exit reason for route borders, it will be possible to tell precisely only after interpretation of flight recorders
4) According to the statement of representatives of the USA, they have pictures from space, confirming that rocket firing towards the plane was made by militants, but nobody didn't see these pictures. If the American side has pictures from this satellite, we would ask to provide them on consideration of the international community. Accident it or not, but time of accident and time of supervision by this satellite coincide.
Don't blame me that I'm dumb or smth, I just write what was on briefing

Even if there was a Ukrainian plane in the air as well, it's still a massive cock up from the separatists.

Any competent military will have anti-air systems. And it's not surprising here with Russia potentially involved.

Flight paths naturally deviate due to several conditions. You can even check this on flight trackers on that route. The lines naturally aren't in a solid block but are spread over a relatively wide space due to these deviations. 14km is nothing when you're 30km in the air.

Even before any confirmation of those photos most 'experts' confirmed that the US would be able to get such images as they usually have satellite data/images of rocket launches of such capability. As to why they haven't released them if indeed they do have them, well no doubt they are classified and wouldn't want to release them to the wider community. Tbh it serves no purpose any how. The weight of this is already massively against the separatists.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4851 on: July 21, 2014, 06:14:00 pm »
jesus crist show me one army in the world that has no anti aircraft defences. even our pitiful army in central europe has rocket systems that can down planes from 30 kms and guess what - they are deployed though we're not in war with anybody atm omg.
And what, this buks were transferred to the East, the question is why. Maybe Kiev really waits that Russia will start to bomb Ukraine by military planes. Well then I can understand the transportation of these complexes.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #4852 on: July 21, 2014, 06:17:14 pm »
+2
And what, this buks were transferred to the East, the question is why. Maybe Kiev really waits that Russia will start to bomb Ukraine by military planes. Well then I can understand the transportation of these complexes.

hmmmmmmmm why were they moved east and not west to lets say borders with slovakia..... only ingenious military masterminds can solve this complicated puzzle.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4853 on: July 21, 2014, 06:27:09 pm »
Even if there was a Ukrainian plane in the air as well, it's still a massive cock up from the separatists.
Well yes I agree, but I want some solid prooves, I saw only some video on youtube and some pages on the social sites.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: July 21, 2014, 06:34:33 pm »
Well yes I agree, but I want some solid prooves, I saw only some video on youtube and some pages on the social sites.
Solid proof of what, exactly? That Ukraine doesn't fear an air attack from Slovakia? How do you even know that they were moved from anywhere and aren't always stationed around the eastern border?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4855 on: July 21, 2014, 06:40:18 pm »
Solid proof of what, exactly? That Ukraine doesn't fear an air attack from Slovakia? How do you even know that they were moved from anywhere and aren't always stationed around the eastern border?
Beauchamp, I found ingenious military mastermind.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #4856 on: July 21, 2014, 06:52:02 pm »
ahahahhaah
Latvia wants to play with big boys?   :)

http://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/news/press-releases/2014/july/21-1/

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: July 21, 2014, 07:02:58 pm »
What about it?

Baltic States have always had a growing list of Russian persona non grata, this is nothing new.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4858 on: July 21, 2014, 07:22:10 pm »
If somebody wants to listen russian official brieffing
http://stat.multimedia.mil.ru/multimedia/video/clips/more.htm?id=5088@morfVideoAudioFile with english translation

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #4859 on: July 21, 2014, 07:27:31 pm »
What about it?

Baltic States have always had a growing list of Russian persona non grata, this is nothing new.
stronk!   :)
(click to show/hide)

Who is next?  Matreshka or Cheburashka?  :)