Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485202 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4755 on: July 19, 2014, 10:50:28 pm »
8 months since the start of this thread, and we never got pass the "Those who support the Russians are dumb retarded neo nazee fucks pricks" but "Those who support UKR are freedom fighters and modern anarchists" part.

Nicely done.

Proper conclusion reached.  No where else to go.

Oh sorry Panos, to make progress for you it must be said that the Jews must have had a hand in it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:53:42 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: July 19, 2014, 11:44:46 pm »
+2
Plot twist: noone wants to admit anything to your face, because you're an insufferable asshole about your country current situation.
I do kinda belive he has been more then fair about it tbh. How was he insufferable? For saying his opinion? Just cause you dont agree doesnt make him an ass. Being ass to Tovi doesnt count cause he is one of those brainwashed conspiracytypes that thinks everyone else is brainwashed. Some things he agrees with are quite unlogical and straight up dumb as hell and some things he disagrees with are extremely more logical than the ones he accepts. When we had the discussion about the tanks a few pages back he literally tried so damn hard to deny pretty obvious things with extremely sketchy explanations.

Tovi hasnt been to the East and yet he claims to know everything about it. But majority of people that are from the East and have read his posts are clearly seeing that this man has no understanding of it. How can you not be an asshole about it. Obviously Butan and Tovi know a lot more about Ukraine than the fucking person living there.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: July 20, 2014, 12:54:53 am »
+1
Tovi hasnt been to the East and yet he claims to know everything about it. But majority of people that are from the East and have read his posts are clearly seeing that this man has no understanding of it. How can you not be an asshole about it. Obviously Butan and Tovi know a lot more about Ukraine than the fucking person living there.

Exactly. Even being an asshole doesn't mean that I have any kind of satisfaction when I reveal Tovi's bullshit. Winning an argument with Tovi is like finding a turd on the street - kind of very doubtful success I'd say. I can appear even a bigger asshole in your eyes if I say that I actually tend to never argue with such people on the internet. Because in order to have any success trying to comprehend each other you have to operate the equal level of argument. In both other cases you risk to look stupid: you either argue with a mentally challenged guy which makes you not as much better or you argue with a person who is more competent and, what is worse, smarter than you. As you might have noticed: Tovi is a material of a second case, because I can't achieve his knowledge in NWO and all the other stuff. But it's a special case because we're a relatively small and old community which is beloved by me, that's why I'm not afraid to look retarded because there are a lot of people who know me for a while and wouldn't think as bad as I deserve in this case.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #4758 on: July 20, 2014, 03:44:11 am »
was out of this thread for long and going to gone for long again.

i know about strong russian propaganda but i dont give a fuck cuz i dont live in russia.
the thing is our tv... just... many one-side shown facts, many nonsense facts without proofs(getting lold every time when i hear how separatists a bombing civilians inside the town... they are inside the town. are they bombing themselfs or what? maybe they have this ammo that they have to waste? cool story), many anti russian statements.
well the main trouble is everything is being showed from one side and quite rarelly its so with proofs. why cant they just tell facts? as i've got from what america and eu are currently doing about all this - most of things we can hear from our TV is bullshit. if its not bullshit there would be real war with russia like one month ago.
I just cant get how those people dare to use information source as a weapon. maybe i should blame the whole modern world for this... well i am blaming whole world then. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #4759 on: July 20, 2014, 10:02:35 am »
Oh sorry Panos, to make progress for you it must be said that the Jews must have had a hand in it.

What are you on about mate, I love the jews and I totally sympathize with their strugles to survive!!!

REMEMBER THE 6 GAZILLION

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: July 20, 2014, 10:34:21 am »
+2
It's not Israel's fault Palestinians suck at everything, including explosives. Warfare is not symmetric. Maybe they should stop sending the rockets if they're not doing much damage if they don't like the retaliations :(
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: July 20, 2014, 10:50:16 am »
+1
was out of this thread for long and going to gone for long again.

i know about strong russian propaganda but i dont give a fuck cuz i dont live in russia.
the thing is our tv... just... many one-side shown facts, many nonsense facts without proofs(getting lold every time when i hear how separatists a bombing civilians inside the town... they are inside the town. are they bombing themselfs or what? maybe they have this ammo that they have to waste? cool story), many anti russian statements.
well the main trouble is everything is being showed from one side and quite rarelly its so with proofs. why cant they just tell facts? as i've got from what america and eu are currently doing about all this - most of things we can hear from our TV is bullshit. if its not bullshit there would be real war with russia like one month ago.
I just cant get how those people dare to use information source as a weapon. maybe i should blame the whole modern world for this... well i am blaming whole world then.

What channels do you watch? Well, it's kinda obvious for everyone that you can't get the nude truth from TV channels, no matter which TV channel it is. From the bullshit of Ukrainian TVs I can point out:
1. Yes, the cruelty of separatists. I totally agree with you that separatists are shown as cruel terrorists who bomb cities and kidnap civilians. That's obvious that with all their shit they're not killing civilians on purpose (I don't refuse that there might be some retards who do but still the vast majority doesn't kidnap/marauder/rob banks). When they actually kill civilians they do it because they can't handle some kind of weaponry they've got (same situation as happened with Malaysian plane). The main anti-civilian purpose that they really have is that they're hiding inside cities and civilian blocks but some people can call it tactic (I personally don't).
2. The amount of dead separatists. I think that you have to cut the amount of dead separatists like 3 times at least. First of all, you can never count it, second is that they kind of count wounded as dead and third is that if this amount of dead separatists was real (I mean not the global one but the daily losses of separatists calculated all in one) then it would break like 20 thousand of separatists which is not doubtful, it's impossible.
3. Chechens. I've seen a lot of videos where it was said that cruel separatists have shittons of Chechens among them. In reality most of shown separatists were not islamic radicals but just random slavs with beards. In reality I doubt that there is more than 5% of all separatists being from Caucasian region overall.
4. Closed borders. I've heard it like 10 times already that Ukrainians control the whole border line between Russia and Ukraine. In reality they never did, that's why there are still holes in border which are actively used by separatists.
5. Caught terrorists by SBU. That's the other common thing that I hear from Ukrainian TV: like SBU caught 10 separatists who were trying to support DNR/explode something/recruit other separatists/destabilize situation. In reality I guess that half of these cases are just random alcoholics who yell "Glory to Russia, back to USSR".

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: July 20, 2014, 10:59:25 am »

What are you on about mate, I love the jews and I totally sympathize with their strugles to survive!!!
(click to show/hide)
REMEMBER THE 6 GAZILLION

Seriuslly. Its not Israels fault they cant hit shit. Panos if someone pointed a gun at you and emptied an entire clip at you but missed and you also had a gun its kinda obvious you would not let it slide. You would not miss if you were a good shot.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: July 20, 2014, 11:00:16 am »
No no, according to Panos it's fine if someone's trying to kill you as long as they're not very good at it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: July 20, 2014, 11:02:03 am »
+2
Panos will not admit anything to your face, you guys are insufferable assholes about Ukraine's current situation.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4766 on: July 20, 2014, 11:34:01 am »
From military source :

(click to show/hide)

Also, Ukraine prepare an attack on Crimea. Mainly with artillery to provoke Russia.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: July 20, 2014, 11:39:23 am »
I read it wrong, my bad.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: July 20, 2014, 11:49:22 am »
From military source :

(click to show/hide)

Also, Ukraine prepare an attack on Crimea. Mainly with artillery to provoke Russia.
Pls tovi post the alien attack plans on Earth next
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: July 20, 2014, 12:24:51 pm »
+1
From military source :

(click to show/hide)

Yes, a photo of a road map edited with MS Paint is definitely from a "military source". Same with the info about Ukraine preparing to attack Crimea.

Military source:
(click to show/hide)