Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485612 times)

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4725 on: July 18, 2014, 08:54:25 pm »

I don't know and I've never even heard about this before I read it here. And if there is such point of recruitment in Moscow, I wouldn't be the first person to know this most likely secret info. I doubt such places exist in Moscow. Even if they really recruit in Moscow - they don't do it like that: "Hello, if you want to kill some Ukrainians for DNR - you're welcome on Taganka street, 2 from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m."
I know. But look at post below your.   They got  information about boxes or moscow's separatists  somewhere on internet and use that  information  like truth.

Ask around.  If you have the right qualifications and motivation I'm sure someone will contact you.
Why I have to ask around? You told that we have special place for recruiting. Somewhere near Red Square I guess :)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4726 on: July 18, 2014, 09:00:35 pm »
oh bitchcamp minused me on 7 pages  :lol: some one need life even more than me  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4727 on: July 18, 2014, 09:02:39 pm »
Tovi, you mother fucking retard  :mrgreen: I asked if you were in post-soviet countries: you said "yes". I asked where because I couldn't believe it: you said you were in fucking CENTRAL EUROPE. How is ANY of mentioned countries are god damn post-soviet?  :lol: :lol: And don't lie anymore about friends in Ukraine, you have no friends. :P

I don't know and I've never even heard about this before I read it here. And if there is such point of recruitment in Moscow, I wouldn't be the first person to know this most likely secret info. I doubt such places exist in Moscow. Even if they really recruit in Moscow - they don't do it like that: "Hello, if you want to kill some Ukrainians for DNR - you're welcome on Taganka street, 2 from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m."

Well to be fair weren't most of those countries occupied by Soviets post WWII?  :P
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: July 18, 2014, 09:16:19 pm »

Why I have to ask around? You told that we have special place for recruiting. Somewhere near Red Square I guess :)
That's right a special place as you say, not a public one.

You have to ask because it plays into the charade that Russia is not involved in the activity.  Do you expect signs to be put up.  Lol, that would be too easy and too public.  Any way if you have no experience with tanks, or heavy weapons or anti-aircraft missiles you probably won't find those special places and special people.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: July 18, 2014, 09:16:46 pm »
Well to be fair weren't most of those countries occupied by Soviets post WWII?  :P

To be fair they were not in Soviet Union what would make them "post-soviet". Also the reason why I asked this question first of all was to provoke Tovi to share his experience because I was absolutely convinced that he has no idea what he speaks about. Because instead of Moldova, Ukraine, Belorussia, Russia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan and etc. "scumbag Steve"-Tovi calls a lot of countries which are ALL in god damn European Union. Got it?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: July 18, 2014, 09:19:27 pm »
+1
For a little bit. The soviets occupied these countries and raped em after the na zis lost, but they never were really a part of it. Post-Soviet states are those that were a part of the Shitempire til its collapse under its own shit. Due to being part of this Shitempire once, it is the reason why russians feel that it is their birthright to own these countries or atleast torment them cause they dont own them out of bitterness.

Yes, I think I went a little far here. :lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: July 18, 2014, 09:24:23 pm »
+1
I guess he meant the former Warsaw Pact and didn't realize post-Soviet isn't the same thing.
Tovi shows his knowledge again.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:04 pm »
I guess he meant the former Warsaw Pact and didn't realize post-Soviet isn't the same thing.

I guess Tovi is neonŠ°zi who thinks that all slavs are commie soviet shit so he simply doesn't distinguish them.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: July 18, 2014, 10:52:51 pm »
Igor Girkin (Strelkov) explains the Malaysian Airlines crash. The passengers were already dead!  Brilliant.

Tovi you'll love this one.

http://news.yahoo.com/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-plane-crash-182256709.html

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4734 on: July 18, 2014, 10:55:46 pm »
Igor Girkin (Strelkov) explains the Malaysian Airlines crash. The passengers were already dead!  Brilliant.

http://news.yahoo.com/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-plane-crash-182256709.html

See? It is Flight 370! The CIA/USA evil empire reused the plane and the bodies of passengers too! It is the real truth

It must be true

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: July 18, 2014, 11:13:06 pm »

give then link on interview with him where he says it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: July 18, 2014, 11:23:01 pm »
Tovi, you mother fucking retard  :mrgreen:

Dave you fucking son of a rapist  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Good humor, good humor...

Now calm your tits, and re-read Tovi post: he said "I was in....mainly... but a friend in Ukraine" = he acknowledged to never have been in a post-soviet state. He didnt apologize and went on his knees, thats true...
Anything that stand out a bit and a Xant-train shows up  :lol:

This guy may be a good military leader, but he sucks at politics. I bet they are trying to find a new one as we speak, or at least form a PR staff of some sort.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4737 on: July 19, 2014, 12:27:12 am »
give then link on interview with him where he says it.
http://rusvesna.su/news/1405676334

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: July 19, 2014, 12:48:52 am »
http://rusvesna.su/news/1405676334
and again just text without identifying the source, http://icorpus.ru/strelkov-ne-delal-zayavlenij-aviakatastrofy/

All his statements he makes only on this site through authorized persons. all the other nonsense simply reprinted from any source, such as forums like our XD

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4739 on: July 19, 2014, 12:53:44 am »
and again just text without identifying the source, http://icorpus.ru/strelkov-ne-delal-zayavlenij-aviakatastrofy/
That's old info

http://forum-antikvariat.ru/topic/205658-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3-%D1%81%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82/page__st__300#entry2187131
Here is his forum and his statements that were reprinted by rusvesna I posted above