Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485646 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4350 on: June 14, 2014, 02:01:56 pm »
If ATO is stopped terrorists will have their hands free and they will keep doing what they did in a more severe form. They'll try to join Russia and will terrorize people who still live there and especially if they don't share their opinion. If you want compare Ukraine to Iraq then you should consider Russia being USA in this case.
Well maybe, but I don't see that those terrorists kill civilians. But I see that some people in Ukraine were killed because they didn't share the opinion of eurointegration. I don't compare Ukraine to Iraq, I made this example because some of ukranian politics think that USA will help them, as you know I think antiterrorist operation began exactly on the next day of visiting mr. Baiden to Ukraine. And the difference between Iraq and Ukraine is that in Ukraine a lot of russians are living. It's just my opinion that this is politic game between Russia and USA and Ukraine is just a victim of this game. USA will demand from new authorities to continue military operations, Russia will continue to support the East.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: June 14, 2014, 02:15:23 pm »
Well maybe, but I don't see that those terrorists kill civilians. But I see that some people in Ukraine were killed because they didn't share the opinion of eurointegration. I don't compare Ukraine to Iraq, I made this example because some of ukranian politics think that USA will help them, as you know I think antiterrorist operation began exactly on the next day of visiting mr. Baiden to Ukraine. And the difference between Iraq and Ukraine is that in Ukraine a lot of russians are living. It's just my opinion that this is politic game between Russia and USA and Ukraine is just a victim of this game. USA will demand from new authorities to continue military operations, Russia will continue to support the East.

Pointless to speak with you. Sorry, I don't find it any interesting for me to discuss this, you are just a little bit more intelligent Tovi. You try to make any sense but you fail hard. It's either you really fail to get the point or you don't want to get it because it would blow up your patriotism or whatever else.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: June 14, 2014, 02:16:08 pm »
From here it looks more like Ukraine is asking for help from the international community, not the other way around.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: June 14, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

What is it with u retarded russians and putting USA as the ultimate puppetmaster of everything. I swear, u people are pretty damn close to calling even a rotten potato to be an evil american conspiracy ment to starve the poor and defenceless russians. Not suprised thou. It has been said that majority of the Kremlins politicans are superparanoid, so no wonder the rest population is the same. Ever thought mybe the ukrainians had enough of Russia and wanted to become a real country? Probably not. Pretty sure some day Belarussians are gonna riot too. And not because US, but because they are under dictatorship. But Russia is probably gonna blame other countries, as it always has. Cause admitting their mistakes is something Kremlin almost never does.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4354 on: June 14, 2014, 02:53:14 pm »
What is it with u retarded russians and putting USA as the ultimate puppetmaster of everything. I swear, u people are pretty damn close to calling even a rotten potato to be an evil american conspiracy ment to starve the poor and defenceless russians. Not suprised thou. It has been said that majority of the Kremlins politicans are superparanoid, so no wonder the rest population is the same. Ever thought mybe the ukrainians had enough of Russia and wanted to become a real country? Probably not. Pretty sure some day Belarussians are gonna riot too. And not because US, but because they are under dictatorship. But Russia is probably gonna blame other countries, as it always has. Cause admitting their mistakes is something Kremlin almost never does.
Not of everything but only where it exist. In Belarussia have already been 2 attempts to make a riot in 2006 and 2010, and as Lukashenko said that they were controlled from Kiev and there were about 400 people. This is not what I say that what president of Belarussia said. And if people choose president many times then it is called a dictatorship?

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: June 14, 2014, 03:06:47 pm »
And u belive Lukashenko? The man who just I think 2 weeks ago stated that he should create serfdom(kinda like slavery) in the country to make sure people wouldnt leave from villages to bigger towns. He himself awknowledges himself as a dictator btw. And he wasnt elected u know. He rigged it bigtime. His political opponents all end up in jail. And yes, that is without a doubt dictatorship.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4356 on: June 14, 2014, 04:01:37 pm »
And u belive Lukashenko? The man who just I think 2 weeks ago stated that he should create serfdom(kinda like slavery) in the country to make sure people wouldnt leave from villages to bigger towns. He himself awknowledges himself as a dictator btw. And he wasnt elected u know. He rigged it bigtime. His political opponents all end up in jail. And yes, that is without a doubt dictatorship.
lol can u give me link on dad pls! about sefdom XD
btw he also again brought death by impalement
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4357 on: June 14, 2014, 04:08:13 pm »

Is that a garbage truck? That's so.. erm.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: June 14, 2014, 04:22:05 pm »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/06/05/why-belarus-wants-to-bring-serfdom-back/
Alexander Lukashenko, president of Belarus, does, however. According to a Gazeta.ru article, Lukashenko last week agreed to sign a new decree that would forbid workers on collective farms from leaving to pursue jobs elsewhere.

Lukasenko is a pretty fucked up dude.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: June 14, 2014, 04:24:53 pm »
What is it with u retarded russians
(click to show/hide)
Just two similar questions for you about americans and russians (I'm not trying to blame anyone and I ask you to tell me the facts you know on this matter, not your personal or someone else attitude)

1). Can you list all US military campaings since 1945 (year, country, reason)? The same for USSR\Russia

2). Can you tell me locations of all US army bases, missile shields in Eurasia? Also the same for USSR\Russia
Igni et ferro

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: June 14, 2014, 04:27:56 pm »

Is that a garbage truck? That's so.. erm.

no. it's armored vehicle of russian mercenaries. top secret.
Igni et ferro

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: June 14, 2014, 04:32:45 pm »
Just two similar questions for you about americans and russians (I'm not trying to blame anyone and I ask you to tell me the facts you know on this matter, not your personal or someone else attitude)

1). Can you list all US military campaings since 1945 (year, country, reason)? The same for USSR\Russia

2). Can you tell me locations of all US army bases, missile shields in Eurasia? Also the same for USSR\Russia
No i cant and how is this related to anything? Google it yourself.... And the only reason there are US bases and missleshields in Eurasia is because Russia is a very agressive country who doesnt get along with its neibhours. If Russia was a friendlytype, the bases and shields would be pointless wouldnt they. Its Russias own fault NATO has moved so close to their border.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:37:01 pm by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4362 on: June 14, 2014, 04:37:37 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 909
  • Infamy: 260
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: June 14, 2014, 04:40:05 pm »
No i cant and how is this related to anything? Google it yourself.... And the only reason there are US bases and missleshields in Eurasia is because Russia is a very agressive country who doesnt get along with its neibhours. If Russia was a friendlytype, the bases and shields would be pointless wouldnt they. Its Russias own fault NATO has moved so close to their border

You're implying that US cares about other people's interests and not just their own? That would make them awesome nation, unlike any other on this planet.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: June 14, 2014, 04:41:54 pm »
No i cant and how is this related to anything? Google it yourself....

Well, it's related to what u said about puppermasters and paranoids.
You can't cause you don't want to or you can't cause you don't know?

I ask you to "google it for yourself" next time you want to call anyone "retarded paranoid", k? And if you are clever enough try to use different sources of information except (not only) "washington post", "nu yourk times" etc  (related to everything)

And the only reason there are US bases and missleshields in Eurasia is because Russia is a very agressive country who doesnt get along with its neibhours. If Russia was a friendlytype, the bases and shields would be pointless wouldnt they. Its Russias own fault NATO has moved so close to their border.

Well
yes
google it if you don't want to sound like a brainwashed dumbass  :lol:
Igni et ferro