Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485688 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4185 on: May 27, 2014, 09:45:44 am »
+1
Hmm looks legit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-464150/Judges-mercy-man-raped-girl-ten.html
Do you see a wrong sentence or a proper reaction and after-action to a wrong sentence? also, for the record - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvpRumCpz8 .

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4186 on: May 27, 2014, 12:26:35 pm »
Do you see a wrong sentence or a proper reaction and after-action to a wrong sentence? also, for the record - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvpRumCpz8 .
i broke google translator because of u!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: May 27, 2014, 03:50:17 pm »
The only possible outcome of diplomacy with Russia at this point is accelerating the cool-down process and giving legitimacy to Russian actions in Ukraine. In the long term, Ukraine has absolutely nothing to gain from diplomacy.

Thats ignoring all latest Russia actions : withdrawing soldiers from borders, severing ties with separatists, asking for local referendum to be postponed, and lastly recognised Ukraine presidential election result.
Its been a while since I saw vids of masked green men in perfect russian gear, and the unrest is toning down.

Its strange that you remain so closed to the situation seeing that there is many clues that it could indeed stop soon, if given patience and calm. The new president of Ukraine can use his mandate to at least try; if he doesnt, no amount of "cant appear weak/russian cant be trusted" is going to explain : diplomacy is a state tradition, a state leader have to be above all that.

I will stay tuned on what are his first real actions as president.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:55:19 pm by Butan »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4188 on: May 27, 2014, 05:46:09 pm »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #4189 on: May 27, 2014, 07:05:08 pm »
+2

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4190 on: May 27, 2014, 07:05:49 pm »
You been there? Anyone worthy of trust witnessed the voting and counting of votes? How can you even THINK of a referendum about joining aggressor country being valid if the aggressors troops are on the ground? EVEN if they are "nice" and carrying guns/driving around in IFV's just for show? Dude... wake the fuck up! Its EXACTLY why putler's nickname came to be, because its EXACTLY what happened before WW2 in Sudettenland.
OH sorry Kuujis, I forgot that you have been in Crimea. And I forgot that half of my family live in Ukraine. Ofcourse I don't know anything, I just propoganded by TV that I don't watch. I like Ukraine, Odessa and Kiev my favorite towns, I like them more then ST. Petersburg and other towns in Russia, But I love my country. I just want to say. You don't know the real political truth. You know only what you hear from others, from you president from TV and so on. If you think that Russia is only evil in the world, then think so. But don't say it like ultimate truth that expirienced so many times by all your life
And what now. On maidan 100 people were killed, in Odessa 48 were killed and 48 were disapeared. There is no investigation about that now. On the East every day people die. And you blame Russia that she didn't allow that in Crimea.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: May 27, 2014, 07:18:09 pm »
OH sorry Kuujis, I forgot that you have been in Crimea. And I forgot that half of my family live in Ukraine. Ofcourse I don't know anything, I just propoganded by TV that I don't watch. I like Ukraine, Odessa and Kiev my favorite towns, I like them more then ST. Petersburg and other towns in Russia, But I love my country. I just want to say. You don't know the real political truth. You know only what you hear from others, from you president from TV and so on. If you think that Russia is only evil in the world, then think so. But don't say it like ultimate truth that expirienced so many times by all your life
And what now. On maidan 100 people were killed, in Odessa 48 were killed and 48 were disapeared. There is no investigation about that now. On the East every day people die. And you blame Russia that she didn't allow that in Crimea.
You talk whats comfortable to you, answer what you like, ignore rest and you have a funny tendency of putting words in the mouths of others.

So you have what.. 20 relatives in Ukr? What does that mean? That you can speak for majority? That the "referendum" was valid? That Occupying, sham-referendum-annexing, when 10 years ago the opposite was promissed, is all LEGIT? Somehow... excusable?

Fun fact: our PRESIDENT is probably the LAST source of truth of whats happening in Ukraine. Strange difference, eh? ;)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: May 27, 2014, 10:13:39 pm »
So you have some personal info. Thats nice. But that doesnt really stop you from being ignorant. On maidan 100 people died cause the corrupt president didnt give up his seat and gave the order to shoot at the protesters and he was backed by Russia and he is still backed by Russia. In Odessa 48 were killed and "were disapeared" because the pro-russian separatists went on a lootingspree, which was "not backed by russia" as your officials claim. Even so, a mere statement that Russia doesnt support the separatist and the corrupt president at the very start of this crysis would have been enough to avoid any kind of violence. Russia infact encouraged the violent separatists via propaganda. Stating that everyone in Kiev is chocolate chip cookie seemed to do its job pretty well.

And this:
And you blame Russia that she didn't allow that in Crimea.
Wtf dude? So you are really one of those idiots who belives Russia annexed Crimea to save lives? Man, you are everything thats wrong with russians. You are one of those similar people who can travel all around the world, live in different places and then still be completely blind. And yes, such people exsist.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4193 on: May 27, 2014, 11:38:46 pm »
So you have some personal info. Thats nice. But that doesnt really stop you from being ignorant. On maidan 100 people died cause the corrupt president didnt give up his seat and gave the order to shoot at the protesters and he was backed by Russia and he is still backed by Russia. In Odessa 48 were killed and "were disapeared" because the pro-russian separatists went on a lootingspree, which was "not backed by russia" as your officials claim. Even so, a mere statement that Russia doesnt support the separatist and the corrupt president at the very start of this crysis would have been enough to avoid any kind of violence. Russia infact encouraged the violent separatists via propaganda. Stating that everyone in Kiev is chocolate chip cookie seemed to do its job pretty well.

And this:Wtf dude? So you are really one of those idiots who belives Russia annexed Crimea to save lives? Man, you are everything thats wrong with russians. You are one of those similar people who can travel all around the world, live in different places and then still be completely blind. And yes, such people exsist.
Tibe haaaaaalp meeeee putin 23 svoboda hail

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: May 28, 2014, 08:15:36 am »
+1
Tibe haaaaaalp meeeee putin 23 svoboda hail
(click to show/hide)
I'm shocked Vovka... writing putlers name without proper capital P... that's blasphemy, that's madness...!

Also - sarcasm is the only defense a sane mind has when confronted with some realities, I feel for you :)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: May 28, 2014, 02:59:36 pm »
So you have what.. 20 relatives in Ukr? What does that mean? That you can speak for majority?

I wonder how serr and dave should understand that part.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4196 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:15 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Kuujis, can't understand what you want to say, how do you read what I write? What majority do speak about. Referendum was made by those authorities, russian soldiers were only on the borders and near ukranian army posts. There wasn't any pressure (Because I know it not from TV), there were more then 100 foreign observers and from OSCE too. Most of population in Crimea are russians. Really I don't need Crimea, But I'm glad that nobody dies there now. If you make revolution in your country then nothing can be legit.
(click to show/hide)
Where did you get this info that president said to shoot people, if no investigation has been done? Show me russian propoganda that says that everyone in Kiev is nazee, russian tv says that only about right sector, hooligans, national guard and some others? Thank you for calling me idiot. For people like you I will write again: I know that Putin wanted to join Crimea and saving lives is only cover-up. But people in Crimea also wanted to join Russia. You get only one side of information and  because of that you call me blind? As I said I don't appreciate all doings of our government. I just want people live in peace. And when people start discuss something with lack of information makes me laugh. I dont state the truth, because I don't know it just some of it.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: May 28, 2014, 05:32:13 pm »
Thats ignoring all latest Russia actions : withdrawing soldiers from borders, severing ties with separatists, asking for local referendum to be postponed, and lastly recognised Ukraine presidential election result.
Its been a while since I saw vids of masked green men in perfect russian gear, and the unrest is toning down.

Its strange that you remain so closed to the situation seeing that there is many clues that it could indeed stop soon, if given patience and calm. The new president of Ukraine can use his mandate to at least try; if he doesnt, no amount of "cant appear weak/russian cant be trusted" is going to explain : diplomacy is a state tradition, a state leader have to be above all that.

I will stay tuned on what are his first real actions as president.

That's exactly my point. Putin already got what he wanted and now he tries to calm the situation, because tensions are bad for Russia. Ukraine already lost and they will never get Crimea or the east back through diplomatic means. Trust or not, weakness or not, Ukraine's interests cannot be reached through diplomacy with Putin at the moment.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4198 on: May 28, 2014, 06:36:30 pm »
+1

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: May 28, 2014, 07:36:38 pm »
Kuujis, can't understand what you want to say, how do you read what I write? What majority do speak about. Referendum was made by those authorities, russian soldiers were only on the borders and near ukranian army posts. There wasn't any pressure (Because I know it not from TV), there were more then 100 foreign observers and from OSCE too. Most of population in Crimea are russians. Really I don't need Crimea, But I'm glad that nobody dies there now. If you make revolution in your country then nothing can be legit.
Soo... referendum was legit, memorandum of Budapest 1994 is toilet paper and little-green-men blocking and disrupting Ukrainian forces were... "peacemaking"? :D If so - then you are a pitiful sheep.
Authorities... a guy proclaiming himself leader backed by foreign troops.... like hell he is authority. Unless ofc we are back to middle ages.
Like hell russian soldiers were "on borders", they were going and doing what they pleased/were commanded to do. And what the hell does it even mean "near ukrainian army posts"? Like - as if you would occupy a territory and would then decide to incapacitate local army units, so that even theoretical resistance is null and void?
Like hell there was no pressure. Ask Crimean tatars, if they were pressured, ok?
100 observers from "organizations" which would jump over its head to bite at EU/US at every opportunity possible. They do not even remotely "smell" of reliability, however strongly putler spouts otherwise.
Most population of suddetten were germans, thats why putlerTHAT OTHER GUY (how could I have made this mistake...omfg) did the same sham of a referendum-annex bullshit. You up for futher comparison?
And lets get back to Chechen story, separatists were handled with fucking artilerry and massive millitary campaign. Like hell this "we want independence so we take it" argument stands, even in putlers actions. So keep your bullshit in this area to yourself.

This whole BS in Ukraine was inflated by russian state controlled media and you are a blind sheep NOT to see that.