Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485358 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4080 on: May 18, 2014, 08:36:27 am »
Like I said before in this thread. This is how russia technically annexes lands. This is how it has done this before and this is how its doing it now. Nothing about these referendums is ever legit. But your brain cant comprehend this. Read a bit of history(again not from russian sources), Russia has taken independence from many countries by these "legit referendums". The fact that u arent seeing this through and u claim these to be legit means u are significantly more blind then u think.

Oh and the KGB is not present? Are u kiddin me man. They have shitton of agents in basically every neibhouring country. Basically working to destabilize it. And there are facts and proof of that. And so what if the US is a global empire? Whats to fear about if u live in the western world? They will never invade u, nor will their CIA and NSA agents work to destabilize your country(again if u are in a western country). And the US will never claim a piece of land for itself. I live in a country next to russia and its a pretty horrible neibhour. Would take that CIA NSA USA propagandacrap u fear so much any day of the week compared to that.

I belive your hate for the US is clouding your judgement in general.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4081 on: May 18, 2014, 09:12:13 am »
I don't want to be part of any empire. I don't want their law, I don't want their shitty GMO and other poisons. I don't want to have a drone flying over my head, ready to shoot any "terrorist" suspect.
Do you know that the USA have more people in jail than Russia and China together ? ! Number 1 in the world with  0.9% of the population.What kind of democracy is that ? This country is the most violent one in the world, inside and outside his borders . And you say it's not a problem to be ruled by this bunch of rogues ?

I may have no brain, but I know, at least, that KGB doesn't exist anymore. But can you remind me wich country was recently invaded by Russia ? We had this discussion already in this thread, how can you say that kind of bullshit again ?
I don't know from wich country you are. But if it's a NATO member I don't know why you fear an hypothetic invasion.

The core of the problem is all those "free-trade" agreement that the West try to enact in his control area. They are "negociated" in secret, behind the people will. They want to destroy all trade protections (social, ecological, cultural, health) to the benefit of their oligarchy. They don't need any military invasion for that. But they can do it if you resist. Or drive pseudo-revolutions like everywhere in the arab world, Venezuela and... Ukraine.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:24:58 am by Tovi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: May 18, 2014, 09:42:34 am »
If you talk about Crimea, they asked their independance, then to join Russia. The referendum was legit.

No, it wasn't. It was done under military occupation and international observers could not fulfill their mission. Neutral countries do not recognize either the referendum or the current de facto status of Crimea. About the observers, it's quite the irony that an invading force organizing a referendum "against fascism" invited neo-nazis as observers :

Russian state-owned media and referendum organizers claimed that from nearly 70[100] to 135[101] international observers monitored the referendum without reporting any violations,[102] but objectivity of these has been questioned, because some of them had ties to far-right groups.[103][104][105] These included Luc Michel, formerly of the French neo-Nazi party Fédération d'action nationale et européenne (currently supporting National Bolshevism), Enrique Ravello, formerly of the Spanish neo-Nazi party CEDADE (currently of the far-right Platform for Catalonia) and Béla Kovács of the Hungarian far-right party Jobbik.[106]

Oh wait, of course they did. European neo-nazis are base anti-Americans and idiots. Unlike the equally anti-American far left, which would probably question things a little bit more at least to avoid losing face with the far-left intellectuals.

By the way while we are at it, some more related videogame gems, from Tropico

"The regime is afraid of the people because it knows that free and fair elections will bring about its end." Viktor Yanukovych

"We must improve our lives and we will do it together - all of our citizens and myself as president." Viktor Yanukovych

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: May 18, 2014, 09:51:21 am »
But can you remind me wich country was recently invaded by Russia ?
Ehh Ukraine, Georgia...
They don't need any military invasion for that. But they can do it if you resist. Or drive pseudo-revolutions like everywhere in the arab world, Venezuela and... Ukraine.
Thats extremely debateable

I don't want to be part of any empire. I don't want their law, I don't want their shitty GMO and other poisons. I don't want to have a drone flying over my head, ready to shoot any "terrorist" suspect.
Do you know that the USA have more people in jail than Russia and China together ? ! Number 1 in the world with  0.9% of the population.What kind of democracy is that ? This country is the most violent one in the world, inside and outside his borders . And you say it's not a problem to be ruled by this bunch of rogues ?
And what does US high incarceration rate have to do with anything in this thread? Its high cause they keep people in prisons longer and they are more strict about drugviolations then any other country. Not because they staple everybody enemies of the state. It has nothing to do with their flawed democracy. So I dont really see where u were going with this. This does not relate to foregin affairs. Theres really no cure for people like u.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:09:37 am by Tibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: May 18, 2014, 10:28:13 am »
Why do you even bother with Tovi? He's retarded. He still thinks those Russian soldiers in Crimea were local militia.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: May 18, 2014, 10:47:19 am »
+3
Cause I got free time atm and im perfecting my second language. :D

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: May 18, 2014, 01:04:06 pm »
Probably without those special forces, the referendum would have been impossible. Actually the fascist gvt of Kiev shortened water in Crimea. That's a provocation.
 Meanwhile they are whining about russian gas...

400 Academi's mercenaries are now around Slaviantsk for guerrilla operations (source : Bild Am Sonntag. A well known pro-russia newspaper  :mrgreen:)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:10:08 pm by Tovi »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4087 on: May 18, 2014, 01:34:41 pm »
+3
Probably without those special forces, the referendum would have been impossible. Actually the fascist gvt of Kiev shortened water in Crimea. That's a provocation.
 Meanwhile they are whining about russian gas...

400 Academi's mercenaries are now around Slaviantsk for guerrilla operations (source : Bild Am Sonntag. A well known pro-russia newspaper  :mrgreen:)
Bild am Sonntag is known for making up stories, paying witnesses and even blackmailing celebrities. Keep your sources coming, mate. Highly entertaining.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: May 18, 2014, 01:52:58 pm »
They should have received money directly from Putin's pocket !  All those journalist working for Putin. It must be a conspiracy.  8-)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:08 pm »
Tovi's sources are like the "who's who" of who-not-to-listen-to
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: May 18, 2014, 02:19:31 pm »
+1
From someone who dont know any of those questionnable sources, it looks like whatever will say Tovi it will never be good enough  :D

But I agree with Tibe, its hard to agree when you are over-enthusiast in stating facts that seem far-stretched to others.
It would be easier to present each others views if the debate growed milder.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: May 18, 2014, 02:38:10 pm »
Tovi's sources are like the "who's who" of who-not-to-listen-to

The difference between you and me : I give informations that facts confirm later. And you, you just deny everything without saying anything pertinent.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: May 18, 2014, 03:44:17 pm »
Uh-huh. Which information have facts confirmed later?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4093 on: May 18, 2014, 04:49:02 pm »
The difference between you and me : I give informations that facts confirm later. And you, you just deny everything without saying anything pertinent.

You mean like US empire ? They can invade Irak without any legit (just one exemple). Oh yes i'm french so I like Russia and I hate hamburgers.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.
When Kosovo or south Sudan voted for independance it was a wonderfull victory for democracy. But in Crimea, it's different, it's RUSSIA, those infamous commies, the new axis of EVIL. Please God help America and is buffon John Kerry (Skull and Bones inc.)

Stay classy Tovi.

Stay classy.

:lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: May 18, 2014, 05:36:17 pm »
Yep, that quote is a perfect demonstration of Tovi's knowledge.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.