Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485417 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3840 on: May 11, 2014, 11:01:38 pm »
First of all Penatgon is military organization wanted to restore the school on the highest ground in Sevastopol? And Why american politics visitted Maidan so often? video is given. Why they spent 5 billion dollars into Ukraine. That's not prooves? I don't say that they sent special forces to make a revolution, I said that theu helped politically and with money. Is it so hard to understand? Now answer my questions.
Outside Soviet Russia, politicians visit other countries all the times. This is also normal in countries that are not shitholes like Russia. Why is Germany giving so much money to Greece? Are they building up a revolution????
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3841 on: May 11, 2014, 11:05:36 pm »
Outside Soviet Russia, politicians visit other countries all the times. This is also normal in countries that are not shitholes like Russia. Why is Germany giving so much money to Greece? Are they building up a revolution????
OMG so hardunderstanding, where do you see Soviet Russia? Our politics also visits many countries. American politics visitted Maidan not legit authorities of this country. Answer my questions, please.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: May 11, 2014, 11:08:24 pm »
OMG so hardunderstanding, where do you see Soviet Russia? Our politics also visits many countries. American politics visitted Maidan not legit authorities of this country. Answer my questions, please.
I can't answer your questions when I don't understand what you're trying to say in your broken English. Maybe Americans should've built schools in Russia too? Then we wouldn't have this problem.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3843 on: May 11, 2014, 11:11:16 pm »
No, you didn't show any proof that USA helped to make a revolution. In Soviet Russia it might be illegal and inciting revolution to build schools (makes sense actually) but in the western world, aka the "not a shithole" part of the world, it's nothing menacing or nasty.

We don't need really proof (what kind of "proof" exactly ? A bill with the White House stamp?), because Victoria Nuland admited it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3844 on: May 11, 2014, 11:13:40 pm »
I can't answer your questions when I don't understand what you're trying to say in your broken English. Maybe Americans should've built schools in Russia too? Then we wouldn't have this problem.
I asked why Pentagon wanted to build the school.
Really you can't understand what I have wrote in my questions?
1) Why do you think that Ukraine is puppet of Russia?
2) Where did you get that I think that americans started every revolution and stopped by russians?
You can't understand my questions?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: May 11, 2014, 11:16:24 pm »
The questions have already been answered.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3846 on: May 11, 2014, 11:18:52 pm »
The questions have already been answered.
If they answered can you please quote them, I missed them, sorry.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3847 on: May 11, 2014, 11:52:39 pm »
Some videos

Looks like scare factor of gunfire doesn't work on these people.

Thin line between bold and stupid.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 11:57:17 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: May 12, 2014, 12:04:10 am »
We don't need really proof (what kind of "proof" exactly ? A bill with the White House stamp?), because Victoria Nuland admited it.

wasn´t  the wording "to support/improve the democracy effort in ukraine"?
so was just in the good old times when the west supported the guys who wanted to play after their rules and the others helped their own pals.

the school thing looks more like a hearts and minds attempt.
they help the common people with some issues and get some karma points for it.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: May 12, 2014, 12:28:56 am »
Except wars occurred all the time during the Cold War. The two predominant superpowers did their best to meddle and interfere, leading to invasions, clandestine operations and outright coups. Both the USSR and the US were involved in actual wars.

That's not really my main point. But basically my wording wasn't all that great. By "actual wars" I meant direct war ala WW1. That obviously didn't happen between US and Russia, only proxy wars happened.

Rome's interior was peaceful, yes, but the frontiers were anything but. Also, it isn't as if Rome expanded benevolently, but through harsh subjugation and in some cases complete eradication (Carthage). Not to mention that the only reason Rome was so successful in expanding as they did was that they were far ahead in terms of military thinking than their neighbours.

That doesn't change the fact that: 1) the border regions weren't peaceful before anyway 2) the interior that was now peaceful, wasn't before.

Comparing the US empire to the EU is comparing apples and oranges. One is a superpower, while the other is a essentially a customs union that can hardly agree on things sometimes.

No it's really not. The EU is a group of ethnically/culturally diverse states that surrender part of their national sovereignty to a higher authority. That's literally the definition of an empire. A decentralised empire, but an empire nonetheless.

Humanity in its current level of development simply cannot exist under a one world order, a united Earth so to speak. We value individualism far too much, otherwise the whole world would be one big communist lovefest.

I believe it's the opposite. Individualism is precisely the opposite of gregarian behavior, which is the basis of nationalism, religious fanaticism, hooliganism and so on. If everybody acted strictly for personal interest, you wouldn't have soldiers ready to sacrifice themselves for the motherland, because that's against personal interest. The only reason the average joe can be convinced to fight in wars and kill other people isn't rational, it's romantic in essence. You might argue that mercenaries fight wars for personal gain. Yes, but they do not actually want to kill or win. They just want easy money and surviving. Hence they can just reach an agreement. Case in point http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condottieri http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Zagonara http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Molinella.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1079
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: May 12, 2014, 02:19:30 am »
Nothing romantic in that, they just don't know better. Love for things that aren't living beings is something that is artificially implanted in our psyche. You don't love your nation as 3 year old but you have feelings for little animals and your baby brother or sister.

Soldiers are people who depend on each other to survive and that is the nature of strong bond between them. They are manipulated by system to act like they do.

Your grand unification scheme will bring more negative than you can imagine. It simply isn't natural way. On top of it, pretty much sounds like christian mumbo jumbo about heaven, angel order etc.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: May 12, 2014, 03:47:38 am »

You must be new to this forum  :D  Xant is one of the guy you dont want to waste time arguing with; makes any argument hell on earth and love reminding everyone how he is smart compared to those who disagree with him in the slightest.

(click to show/hide)
Your awnser is silly. We havent made a single law against the russian part of the population. Well atleast my country hasnt, dunno if Lithuania and Latvia has, but i havent really heard anything about some agressive laws.

I though you lived in the same place Ptx spoke of. The "against" part you can ignore and just take it as "treat russian population better". It would at least give less angle of attack for Russia, if the baltic states are truely only "victims" and never wanted to piss them at anytime in the last decades  :wink:
Thats just an example of course...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:53:37 am by Butan »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: May 12, 2014, 07:13:28 am »
+1
What else can we be, but victims. Look at the world map for starters. We freaking build schools and really do a lot for the russian minorities. In return Kremlin calls us assholes for not completely bowing down to the supreme eastern masterrace. What could we possibly gain by pissing off Russia? I mean seriusly... Our relations did slightly improve back when Medvedev was president, but when Putin came it all crashed again. The only way our relations would ever be even close to warm is if Russias corrupt goverment gets replaced. But I doubt thats ever going to happen. They are looking for enemies on purpose. And what better enemies then 3 tiny ex-USSR NATO UN nations. I mean u can call us so many bad things and theres really no consequence.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:19:36 am by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3853 on: May 12, 2014, 07:55:31 am »

Looks like scare factor of gunfire doesn't work on these people.

Thin line between bold and stupid.
They are simply in despair. This retaliatory opertion by Kiev made this people go to referendum. Apperance on sites never was so high before.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
and many others video
I don't want to blame anyone. But Kiev authorities said on their main TV that there was 0% appearance.
(click to show/hide)
Well, choose one who lies, who not.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: May 12, 2014, 08:28:04 am »
It truly does amaze me how Russians can be so twisted. I swear, they can look at a video of the first moon landing and claim it was Putin stopping an alien invasion. And they'll believe it.

I'm impressed by the level of brainwashing Putin's government has managed.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.